Amused

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      68.5%

Tactical Gaming.

Hey guys!
      My name is Abdul Moeed Bhatti and I run a community known as Tactical Gaming. We are group of like minded gaming who find, as the name suggests tactical gaming a great way to have fun. We play games that require planning, group level tactics, precision, and a bit of role-playing. We have a in game ranks and command structure and different divisions, i.e. : Air,Armor and Infantry.
      I wanted to inform Pakistani Gamers of this community, so they can join us. Our website and youtube channel is being build, while most of our discussions happen in our facebook group. I have personally created a guide for our group. We usually play the following games:
      1) ArmA Original*
      2) Battlefield 2.*
      3) Rainbow Six 3.*
      4) SWAT 4: The Stetchov Syndicate.*

*We play all the games with mods.

The reason we play such old or atleast 7 years old games is that our computers, specifically some of our founding members can't run the more newer ArmA games. Keep in mind we are a group of college and 10th grade students. We hardly have any earning source so what we do as what you see. No extra ads, expert web designing or other things. We can't really pay for such things.

We only accept 15+ apps, the age limit will be increased soon.

The link to the facebook group will be attached at the bottom.

I thank you for spending your time to read this. If you are interested give me a join e-mail at abdul_moeed123@outlook.com, It should include your location, your real and nick name, age and why do you want to join us. Keep in mind we have quality over quantity mind set. Not everyone will be able to join us. We don't see the skills of the joiner, but rather their maturity, mind that can adopt to any situation, being a joker when required(i.e having a good sense of humor) and being dead serious when needed(i.e situation adaption, maturity and no jokes in a serious situation.)

Facebook group:https://www.facebook.com/groups/7696...?ref=bookmarks
      Besides gaming we are looking for:
      ArmA & BF moders.
      ArmA map makers.

Thank you for your time.
      Abdul "Bhatti" Moeed

Fahad

I am:
      Busy

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%