• Lonely
  • Nerdy
  • Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 1101 of 1109 FirstFirst ... 10160110011051109110991100110111021103 ... LastLast
    Results 11,001 to 11,010 of 11087

Thread: .::The Official Mega PTCL Thread::. -- A Sequel Without Drama!! || [All is well!]

Green Beret

I am:
      Nerdy

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      22.94%
      Internet is broken for PTCL since the last two weeks. Hope people have complained about this. I have but we need more people to do that so that PTCL data center staff can get off their lazy behinds and fix it.

Global Moderator
      Global Moderator

I am:
      Busy

Daily Activity
      2914.29%
      Lv. Percent
      84.21%
      @greyfreak19

Your stats are fine. A tad on the lower side, but I currently have around the same power level on Nayatel, and I had the same on TES as well.

The fluctuating speed could also be due to packet loss, just like ASKnASK. Check with RG troubleshooting.

Green Beret

I am:
      Nerdy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      22.94%
      Just got a phone call off someone who knows someone high up in PTA. The Cyberspace Administration of China (CAC) have installed a firewall that checks URLs before they are served. This causes frequent breakages in the system for people who are using CF and Google DNS, as it tries to circumvent it.

It went live 2 months ago on Mobile carriers and around two weeks ago on PTCL. Media is banned to talk about it. Only Dawn.com had the guts to print an article.

PG Addict

I am:
      ----

Steam ID: GreyFreak19
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      7.91%
      Quote Originally Posted by murtaza12 View Post
      @greyfreak19

Your stats are fine. A tad on the lower side, but I currently have around the same power level on Nayatel, and I had the same on TES as well.

The fluctuating speed could also be due to packet loss, just like ASKnASK. Check with RG troubleshooting.
      US is 30 and DS is 0.
      Likes murtaza12 liked this post

PGiversary

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      98.94%
      Quote Originally Posted by ammadfarooq View Post
      daraz, twitch, monsoon data, skymet weather and many more sites are not opening on ptcl since 2 days anyone else facing the issue
      working fine here
      i am able to watch twitch 1080p60fps without any issues
      for weather use https://www.windy.com
      Last edited by manobilla; 11-06-19 at 11:34 PM.

Crit-Monster™

I am:
      Pensive

Gamertag: ASKnASK Steam ID: ASKnASK
      Daily Activity
      1442.86%
      Lv. Percent
      80.74%
      Quote Originally Posted by murtaza12 View Post
      When you first connect a new wired network on Windows 10, this sidebar thing pops up and you have to either decline or allow, if you ignore the popup or decline it, it keeps the network Public.

If you press 'Yes' it changes it to private. You can change it without powershell as well by clicking on the network icon in the corner, then clicking on the network you're connected to, click properties and then change network profile to private.
      Using the Enterprise version of Windows. I don't have that setting.

Quote Originally Posted by greyfreak19 View Post
      It must have been the side effects of being up so late without sleep >~>

Anyways, Hope was dim as my internet went out and they were nowhere to be seen. I go to my friends house after he told me a guy is there configuring his ONT.
      Upon arrival I ask him about my connection and he shows me his book where he has details for 3 connection's jotted down and tells me that I ain't on the list.
      He then takes my Landline number and Phone number and promises to get back to me later tonight. I just thought he wasn't going to show up, but to my surprise, I get a call.
      He asks me for my address and I give it to him. Upon arrival he shows me that my street no. was wrong and that's why there was an issue, regardless, he got it all up and running an hour ago.

Now, the speeds aren't as stable (but I honestly don't know what to expect here) as they have been juggling between 19-24mbit while downloading a game from the Playstore as a test.
      According to the guidelines Murtaza gave, my line stats do not look that good. I have yet to test other stuff out and test the connection with a hard wired ethernet cable.
      Upload speed seems super stable though and I get exactly 24-25mbit.

Here are the screenshots from the Optic Line Stats:
      https://i.imgur.com/9uNyot0.png
      Congrats. The screenshot isn't showing up though - getting an error.

Your packet loss stats are great I think. I get 30/30 on both up and down (packet loss).

Share a pic of how the cable is arranged inside the box.

PG Veteran

I am:
      Bored

Daily Activity
      1457.14%
      Lv. Percent
      28.11%
      Quote Originally Posted by wannagamer View Post
      Just got a phone call off someone who knows someone high up in PTA. The Cyberspace Administration of China (CAC) have installed a firewall that checks URLs before they are served. This causes frequent breakages in the system for people who are using CF and Google DNS, as it tries to circumvent it.

It went live 2 months ago on Mobile carriers and around two weeks ago on PTCL. Media is banned to talk about it. Only Dawn.com had the guts to print an article.
      So maybe this explains the connectivity issue I am facing in Battlefield servers specifically from past 2-3 weeks. Strange though, why would the firewall intervene with gaming servers?

Green Beret

I am:
      Nerdy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      22.94%
      Quote Originally Posted by EliTuS View Post
      So maybe this explains the connectivity issue I am facing in Battlefield servers specifically from past 2-3 weeks. Strange though, why would the firewall intervene with gaming servers?
      The firewall (like the great firewall of China) just stands between the user and the internet. The state (just like in China) wants to know exactly what their citizens are up to. Keep tabs on everything.

Except Dawn, no one is talking about it. Even the digital rights organizations have been silenced and put in their place.
      Likes EliTuS liked this post

Crit-Monster™

I am:
      Pensive

Gamertag: ASKnASK Steam ID: ASKnASK
      Daily Activity
      1442.86%
      Lv. Percent
      80.74%
      Getting 130ms in Battlefield 1 to EU.
      98ms to SEA in Dota (off-peak).
      Last edited by ASKnASK; 12-06-19 at 09:14 PM.
      Thanks greyfreak19 thanked for this post

PGiversary

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      98.94%
      i think there is firewall at work i was unable to ping or login to game server after a few mins i tried again and it was working fine
      Likes EliTuS liked this post

Page 1101 of 1109 FirstFirst ... 10160110011051109110991100110111021103 ... LastLast