• Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 1031 of 1031 FirstFirst ... 315319319811021102910301031
    Results 10,301 to 10,305 of 10305

Thread: .::The Official Mega PTCL Thread::. -- A Sequel Without Drama!! || [All is well!]

PG Superstar

I am:
      ----

Steam ID: GreyFreak19
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      728.57%
      Lv. Percent
      42.35%
      Quote Originally Posted by ASKnASK View Post
      My situation is very weird. Its either perfect, or unusable. And it can go from perfect to unusable in the middle of the night, and then go back to normal 5 minutes later.

Anyway I went to the Aslam Market office today. Saw a guy I know there. He said there is still at least a month to go (fiber). So fml.
      Looks like I'll have to pay a visit to their office tomorrow. *preps flamethrower* It's probably gonna get heated over there.

xbox360 fan

I am:
      Sad

Daily Activity
      1442.86%
      Lv. Percent
      28.48%
      I finally got rid of my ptcl after getting my fiberlink connection . Here is small review if fiberlink is available in your area and want to replace ptcl .

Speed review :
      If you need fiberlink for downloading its the best I'm getting full downloading speed most of the time almost 20+mb/sec on my 250 mb package .However uploading speed is pathetic I'm not getting full uploading speed I don't know its my issue but speed is around 500 kb to 7mb and it keep on fluctuating .

Gaming :
      Well its awesome for gaming 140 to 150 ping on eu , 40 on middle east , asia 70 to 100 . The ping stable I think best part of fiberlink connection is for gaming .

Support:
      In terms of support is worse then any other even ptcl their support is just pathetic . No one will care about your query , illiterate tech support who usually going to do simple speedtest and waste your time .

Here is my review those who were asking about fiberlink . PS this review is only for rawalpindi.
      Last edited by xbox360 fan; Today at 05:02 PM.

PG Soldier

I am:
      Amused

PSN ID: peacegamer1994
      Daily Activity
      728.57%
      Lv. Percent
      69.67%
      Quote Originally Posted by xbox360 fan View Post
      I finally got rid of my ptcl after getting my fiberlink connection . Here is small review if fiberlink is available in your area and want to replace ptcl .

Speed review :
      If you need fiberlink for downloading its the best I'm getting full downloading speed most of the time almost 20+mb on my 250 mb package .However uploading speed is pathetic I'm not getting full uploading speed I don't know its my issue but speed is around 500 kb to 7mb and it keep on fluctuating .

Gaming :
      Well its awesome for gaming 140 to 150 ping on eu , 40 on middle east , asia 70 to 100 . The ping stable I think best part of fiberlink connection is for gaming .

Support:
      In terms of support is worse then any other even ptcl their support is just pathetic . No one will care about your query , illiterate tech support who usually going to do simple speedtest and waste your time .

Here is my review those who were asking about fiberlink . PS this review is only for rawalpindi.
      So, you only get 20mb in 250mb connection?? Or did I got it wrong?? If you are only getting 20mb then it is worst than PTCL. Besides I have not seen a single person happy with fiberlink neither on Facebook nor on Pakgamers.

PG Addict

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      728.57%
      Lv. Percent
      74.27%
      Quote Originally Posted by timekiller View Post
      So, you only get 20mb in 250mb connection?? Or did I got it wrong?? If you are only getting 20mb then it is worst than PTCL. Besides I have not seen a single person happy with fiberlink neither on Facebook nor on Pakgamers.
      i think he meant to say 20 MB/sec

xbox360 fan

I am:
      Sad

Daily Activity
      1442.86%
      Lv. Percent
      28.48%
      Quote Originally Posted by timekiller View Post
      The downloading speed avg between 20 to 25 mb its going around 30 mb + but to be honest it stays around 20mb + . Most of the fiberlink connection is from lahore where they have alot of issue. My review specify region of rawalpindi not any other city . However I never said that I'm happy customer of fiberlink just telling the pro's and con's .

Page 1031 of 1031 FirstFirst ... 315319319811021102910301031