• Amused
  • Angry
  • Bored
  • Busy
  • Cheeky
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Devilish
  • Fine
  • Hacker
  • Happy
  • In Love
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Nerdy
  • Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 1 of 68 1231151 ... LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 675

    Thread: Transworld Enterprise Services (TES) - GPON - Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad

    1. #1
      Game trader

      I am:
      Amused
       
      Gamertag: TerrorBullet PSN ID: talibaan
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      1,875
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      86.54%

      Transworld Enterprise Services (TES) - GPON - Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad

      Update : got it installed, first speedtest is attached below. Awesome services , very futuristic splicer device (dead space type) attached the fibers with the fiber optic wire to the modem/router.

      Edit : this is for Karachi defence phase 6 only

      So far have received good reviews from friends who have installed it. Download upload at 19 and 15 respectively. Mine will be installed next week so I'll post some speed tests.

      Service is only available in phase 6 for the moment , let's see how it spreads from here. I have been a happy customer of worldcall which have never failed these past 10 years. 6mbps unlimited downloads always got full speed , browsing and great pings for Europe. However at the price transworld is offering 20mbps at it is too good to say no. So goodbye worldcall and here I come TES.




      and the first



      The splicer machine



      Sent from my LG G2
      Last edited by mafiadog; 01-11-14 at 09:05 PM.
       

    2. #2
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Busy
       
      Steam ID: Str1k3rX
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      6,598
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      68.34%
      Quote Originally Posted by mafiadog View Post
      So far have received good reviews from friends who have installed it. Download upload at 19 and 15 respectively. Mine will be installed next week so I'll post some speed tests.

      Service is only available in phase 6 for the moment , let's see how it spreads from here. I have been a happy customer of worldcall which have never failed these past 10 years. 6mbps unlimited downloads always got full speed , browsing and great pings for Europe. However at the price transworld is offering 20mbps at it is too good to say no. So goodbye worldcall and here I come TES.





      Sent from my LG G2
      Going the route of NayaTel but with not-so-shitty-packages

    3. #3
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Fine
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      669
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      58.8%
      Is it in Lahore?

    4. #4
      Game trader

      I am:
      Amused
       
      Gamertag: TerrorBullet PSN ID: talibaan
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      1,875
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      86.54%
      Quote Originally Posted by Zlip792 View Post
      Is it in Lahore?
      In Karachi only. Also only in a very small area covering phase 6 of defence ATM.

      Sent from my LG G2

    5. #5
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Fine
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      669
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      58.8%
      Quote Originally Posted by mafiadog View Post
      In Karachi only. Also only in a very small area covering phase 6 of defence ATM.

      Sent from my LG G2
      Good luck mate...
      Crying on PTCL monopoly in Lahore... Wateen Wired being only in DHA... No love for other areas...

    6. #6
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Busy
       
      Steam ID: Str1k3rX
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      6,598
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      68.34%
      GPON infrastructure costs a shitload so they'll expand slowly (if at all).

      Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

    7. #7
      On Training

      I am:
      Fine
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      22
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      56.25%
      lucky you

    8. #8
      ~ em Gonna Eat you ♥ ~

      I am:
      Happy
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      4,057
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      27.96%
      tabhai ki service hy with tv channels kash peshawar m be aye
      Likes RAJNI liked this post
       

    9. #9
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Yeehaw
       
      PSN ID: Joiya5
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      1,187
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      52.02%
      has anyone tried this for online gaming? If so are the pings lower than other provides like PTCL etc...

    10. #10
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Busy
       
      Steam ID: Str1k3rX
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      6,598
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      68.34%
      Quote Originally Posted by DSM1 View Post
      has anyone tried this for online gaming? If so are the pings lower than other provides like PTCL etc...
      Pings should be similar to what connect users get when they're on the transworld link.

     

     

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    All times are GMT +5. The time now is 04:59 PM.


    Back to Top Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Copyright 2018 PakGamers. All rights reserved.