• Nerdy
  • Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2161697071

Thread: Transworld Enterprise Services (TES) - GPON - Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad

One True God

I am:
      ----

PSN ID: LordOfLight23
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      15.41%
      Quote Originally Posted by murtaza12 View Post
      How is the Linksys router configured?

As a normal router or as an AP?
      I used this method except the 2nd router has its own unique ssid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_wz0zQngnA

PG Newbie

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      19.64%
      Salam,

In my last post I had mentioned that I had asked for termination for the TES connection due to non installation after 3 weeks. During this week I have spoken to TES accounts, TES so called engineering team, received calls from Head office, I cant even tell you how stupid and empty headed these people are that even with every information infront of them these people have no clue what one department is communicating or has communicated with the customer. This is a pretty entertaining and yet pathetic experience with the TES people I would share details of whats happening when we have reached a conclusion but right now I can just say from my experience these are just a bunch of amateurs running a company they have no system, no expertise or no control on their business or its management. If its running, its all good but when things start to go bad you would be amazed at how idiotic their entire system is.

Insane Slayer

I am:
      Cool

Gamertag: None PSN ID: LoneFalcony35 Steam ID: mlture12
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      92.82%
      Quote Originally Posted by AbbasiKHI View Post
      Salam,

In my last post I had mentioned that I had asked for termination for the TES connection due to non installation after 3 weeks. During this week I have spoken to TES accounts, TES so called engineering team, received calls from Head office, I cant even tell you how stupid and empty headed these people are that even with every information infront of them these people have no clue what one department is communicating or has communicated with the customer. This is a pretty entertaining and yet pathetic experience with the TES people I would share details of whats happening when we have reached a conclusion but right now I can just say from my experience these are just a bunch of amateurs running a company they have no system, no expertise or no control on their business or its management. If its running, its all good but when things start to go bad you would be amazed at how idiotic their entire system is.
      From what i have seen and heard, this bad customer support and technical help has only been an issue with Karachi TES users.
      You change your mind, like a girl changes clothes.

Insane Slayer

I am:
      Cool

Gamertag: None PSN ID: LoneFalcony35 Steam ID: mlture12
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      92.82%
      Quote Originally Posted by murtaza12 View Post
      They used to put people on public IP pools if they asked for it, free of charge.

Now they only offer static IPs for 250 per month.
      I called them saying i will give double the amount of Static IP cost to get an Public IP. They said "Sir we are sorry, it isn't possible since we have very limited number of IPv4."
      You change your mind, like a girl changes clothes.

Global Moderator
      Global Moderator

I am:
      Busy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      69.07%
      Quote Originally Posted by Netherdrake View Post
      I called them saying i will give double the amount of Static IP cost to get an Public IP. They said "Sir we are sorry, it isn't possible since we have very limited number of IPv4."
      The static IP they provide is public. If however they have stopped offering static IPs entirely, then they truly are running out of IPv4 addresses to give out.

PG Newbie

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      19.64%
      Quote Originally Posted by Netherdrake View Post
      From what i have seen and heard, this bad customer support and technical help has only been an issue with Karachi TES users.
      I think one of the reason their service and support is getting pathetic in Karachi is due to their entire focus on expansion and new connections and getting a connection is one thing maintaining and providing consistent service is something they are incapable off. Hearing a lot of bad reviews and people fed up of TES here in PECHS.

One True God

I am:
      ----

PSN ID: LordOfLight23
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      15.41%
      Is anyone else missing channels on iptv like BeIN Sports 12 (199), Animal Planet (265), Outdoor Channel (266) & Discovery (267). I am from Lahore.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      714.29%
      Lv. Percent
      12.17%
      Transworld has expanded their coverage to include Giga Mall, Bahria Phases 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7.

No Phase 8.

Really?

Nayatel isn't here. Transworld isn't here. PTCL on fiber is - but then...

King Of The Kings

I am:
      Stressed

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      76.29%
      They just don't want competition. I have waited since their arrival in Islamabad but it is clearly apparent they do not want to do a war in the muck with someone else. Even though I could see them taking significant chunks of Nayatel's market share.

Game trader

I am:
      Amused

Gamertag: TerrorBullet PSN ID: talibaan
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      14%
      Until the cables on poles issue is resolved in Karachi phase 6 I'm thinking of shifting to ptcl vdsl. It will be a comeback after 6 years , kindly suggest if it is a wise move ? Are ptcl cables also affected ?