PG Newbie

I am:
      ----

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      77%
      I personally think the ps3 is just too expensive even for us here in the uk it retails at 299 prices do need to come down, but as for chipping the ps3 the only way i can see is having a software or patch on the system which enables ripped games and then directly downloading games onto the ps3 hardrive and playing it from there.

PG Xtremist

I am:
      ----

Gamertag: HamzaZX
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      77%
      PS3 is better in it's present state already because of the Blu-ray Media and the online play . Regardless of what others say that Xbox Live is Better , I personally admire PSN as much as one admires his PS3 . I mean PSN is free and Xbox Live charges you yearly or monthly which is unsuitable for me . Nowadays Online Gaming is the real challenge in Games as far as developers are already concerned . Even if one says the console is expensive I believe that Xbox 360 is much more expensive then PS3 with Go Pro retailing for Rs.39K and 40GB going for rs.35K . The Games have to be expensive because of 50GB Storage in them . So Yeah I like PS3 now and will love it forever Inshallah , even if PS4 comes out