• Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Likes Likes:  0
    Thanks Thanks:  0
    Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [Pakgamers Debate] : What if MS officially launches Xbox 360 in Pakistan

Guyver0

I am:
      Bored

Gamertag: sliyk
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      54.25%
      this is such a good topic for debate, ive been arguing with friends for years that if the stupid multinational game corps realize that they have to market their products regionally catering to the economic status of teh gamers in a country then piracy would starve itself out!
      consider this, ms launches in pakistan, u buy a brand new non modified 360 with a game bundle or two and each game costing 1000-1500RS depending upon genre and A listing, who wouldnt wanna go clean then and have their warranty and customer support?
      i have a good mind to send this thread to xbox.com instead ill do it just now!

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      89.8%
      if MS made an official ms center here that would be awesome, i mean we could finally get our rlod consoles repaired that too in warranty ( ofcourse unmodded consoles ) and if ny other problems occur we can get the fixed too plus, i am ready to buy original titles if they have reasonable prices according to our economy for eg : 2500rs aint bad for a game..

Born to Be Wild Away On a Ride

I am:
      Nerdy

Gamertag: BELOSHI
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      55.5%
      i was solving a case study today and i came to know that adidas also outsource their production here in Pakistan.

But still they dont have any official outlet here.

That was just a general answer to guyver.

It wasnt MS's fault that they didn't started one here they tried at times but still they didnt got a satisfactory reply from the government officials they wanted a hefty sum in return.

PG Xtremist

I am:
      Fine

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      61.85%
      Man i couldnt bear the price of original games. I will stick to piracy.

lulz

I am:
      Confused

PSN ID: iAbyss-Walker Steam ID: hotgamerft
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      85.24%
      Well if they do this, which i dont think will happen...Then i will go for the original games......Because i will be satisfied that if my 360 get rrods they will repair it for free..
      I think the average life of a 360 in pakistan is about 1 year....Buying original games for 3k is better than buying a new 360 each year

B@nned

I am:
      ----

Gamertag: SpEeDyZTiTaN
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      54.25%
      "If Microsoft were to officially release the Xbox 360 in the following year in Pakistan and they'd provide us with full customer support, official Xbox LIVE and original games for around 2500Rs, will you be willing to quit piracy? Or will you be sticking with it?"
      I would surely be willing to give up piracy ..... playing on xbox live without the constant fear of getting banned will be awesome along with complete MS support ........ its a dream that will InSHAllah come true soon,,,,

King Of The Kings

I am:
      Happy

Gamertag: ion342
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      94.25%
      I don't play each and every single game that comes out but the games that I do want to play I buy original ... so I would say death to piracy ! ( only on consoles :P)

Can't live without downloading tv shows , movies I don't mind buying legit .

y so srus?

I am:
      ----

Gamertag: fadyb0i
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      54.25%
      3 Years Warranty, Live, Support, Games for Max 2K I will Defiantly go for Original.
      yes.agreed.no to 2500rs but 1500rs-2000rs is a hell yes frm me looking at all the advantages of paying a bit more

Hawk Eyes

I am:
      Bored

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      67.38%
      It wasnt MS's fault that they didn't started one here they tried at times but still they didnt got a satisfactory reply from the government officials they wanted a hefty sum in return.
      Now this is a problem .......Anyway if MS officially launches 360 here in Pakistan....That would be awesome.....i mean they will give you warranty, no more fear of banning on live, Plus orginal games with their goodies and all this kind of stuff.....and mind you even a sum of 2k is pretty much ok for a new game........

STOP LOOKING !!!

I am:
      Confused

Gamertag: xkillerstalkerx PSN ID: killerstalker
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      54.25%

Exclamation piracy OR not

piracy rocks
      but thinking of rrod makes me think other wise

a happy life with 3 year warenty would be great if the prices of games are in ruppes not in ever increasing dollars
      Last edited by USUF; 17-11-08 at 10:49 AM.
      Spoiler: show

YOU ARE INTRESTRING