• Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Likes Likes:  0
    Thanks Thanks:  0
    Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [Pakgamers Debate] : What if MS officially launches Xbox 360 in Pakistan

PG Juggernaut
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      Starving

Gamertag: Rapt0ria PSN ID: RaptoriaX
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      67.8%
      I'd really love to pay Valve, Rockstar, Microsoft and many others for their colossal efforts. We're on page 2 of this debate and all of us unanimously support the idea, no doubt. I don't know yet but I may buy original games beginning next year even at $60. Can't live without online, customer support and legal means to game.

It's a far cry but one can hope Microsoft implements such a proposal in Pakistan.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Devilish

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      40.33%
      you guyz are willing to leave piracy in this situation but a majority pakistanis are from middle income groups.So they cant afford it.In my opinion most of us would not leave it.See for urself the situation of microsoft windows.Piracy do happen and will happen.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Cool

Gamertag: Dexterl337
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      60.66%
      3 Years Warranty, Live, Support, Games for Max 2K I will Defiantly go for Original.

But If we see that they are Taking so much money for these games it's Good to buy Pirated Stuff.

Very good Games Max Price 2k

Good Games 1.5K

fine games 1K

PG Veteran

I am:
      Bored

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      55.25%
      Guys I think that if MS would launch in PAK they will launch according to people buying capacity; for us 60 USDs is a huge amount; but if I can get one game in 1000 to 1200; I can go with the piracy. But one game for 1500 and 2000; no way; I am ok with the current 100 Rs. Game.

PG Xtremist

I am:
      Bored

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      74.6%
      2500 rs? No. 1500 rs? Hells yes.

Screww you guys, im going home
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      ----

Gamertag: n00btacu1ar
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      56.5%
      i am completely in favour of an official launch here, that would solve so many of our problems. even though we pay more than the list price for the console we dont get any support AT ALL, which sucks since we are customers too.

im not too worried about the price, 360 games go for Rs. 999 in india so 1500 will probably be the max they will charge here. besides, necessisty is the mother of invention, how long before pg or someonelse starts game rental service??

Take my picture by the pool cause i'm the next big thing

PG Founder
      PakGamers Founder

I am:
      Busy

Gamertag: OzyMaximus PSN ID: OzyMaximus
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      58.02%
      I don't think so anyone will oppose this idea, if we get the console in it's original price along with all the benefits of being a owner of a original product (like warranty etc) and the games @ approx RS 1500 (companies sell their items according to the buying power of the people in a specific country, so US$ 60 price tag is not really a big problem).

And even if MS sells the game @ RS 2000+ then game rental services can be started to counter this high price (just like in Europe and US), you can rent a game which you don't think so is worthy enough to spent RS 2K+ on it.
      iNF3RN0
      PG @ Facebook | PG @ Twitter | PG @ Google+ | PSN Tag: OzyMaximus | XBL Tag: OzyMaximus

PG Pioneering Member
      PG PIONEERING MEMBER

I am:
      Cool

Gamertag: Shyanide PSN ID: ShyberDaddy Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SHYBER119
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      8.41%
      Quote Originally Posted by USUF View Post
      @Shyber, There is a Sony customer support center at "teen talwar" that honour's PS3 warranty. You DO know it don't you?
      PS3s bought from Sony centers give warranty but those PS3s are priced like 8000Rs above the best deal you can strike at other desi markets.

But support include other things like availability of games on launch. Proper shipping of games to major retailers here. Or at least adding Pakistan as a country on PSN so people could buy PSN titles.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Busy

Gamertag: Fataldx360
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      13.63%
      day by day dollar is shooting up against the rupee.and we are talking about original games.no way i am buying original games.i will stick to piracy.one more thing even if people play only original games in pakistan the chances of 360 failing on you will be decreased by 90%.bcoz nobody can afford to play more than 2 games a month.

Pronounced: (Blue-bee)

I am:
      ----

Gamertag: asad121
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      56.5%
      Originals for 2500 AND No RRoD Worries EVER!
      Xbox LIVE cards, official release parties, Collector's Editions,WARRANTY.
      Who wouldn't want that!?
      This would be a paki xbox gamer's wet dream (mine's an official WOW Launch XD)
      Plus, this would officially break the business of those bloody shopkeepers!
      But seeing the economical and political conditions of out country there is no chance of that happening.
      But we can dream can't we? XD