I am:
      ----

PSN ID: nakonavi
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      94.61%
      i like 3DS but the circle pad is not tht great...rarely i had this issue that my thumb got tired while playing luigi mansion 2....but playing RE was great... i have spent more than 100 hrs on RE have completed raid mode all levels... it is a great game for 3ds.... if only it was on vita.... but the best 3DS game is ocarina of time....my reason for buying 3DS...that and Resident Evil....ALBW is also great....enjoying it very much....i am happy touch elements are not that much implemented...

Vita is a powerful machine.... I hope it gets third party support....but it does not looks that way.... a new metal gear or other AAA game would really help it...

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Fine

Gamertag: CerebralTiger PSN ID: CerebralTiger Steam ID: CerebralTiger
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      29.83%
      Quote Originally Posted by khasho View Post
      but the best 3DS game is ocarina of time....my reason for buying 3DS
      Your reason for getting the 3DS is a port of an N64 classic. But at the same time:

vita needs new games not ports
      Why do you expect the Vita to deliver new games when you're satisfied with ports on the 3DS?
      Likes DarkLordMalik, amaga liked this post

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      ----

PSN ID: nakonavi
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      94.61%
      @CerebralTiger Correction Ocarina of time is a remake not a port....and it is a great remake...remake of the game which is no.1 according to metacritic....30fps and beautiful graphics...original was 20fps with static backgrounds....also includes master quest and boss rush mode....improved inventory... It is a perfect remake....

Link Between worlds is also a great game.... I enjoyed luigi Mansion 2 also....both zeldas and luigi 2 are exclusive

Resident Evil revelations was a 3DS exclusive for 1 whole year.... by the time it was released on consoles i was already done with it...

I don't have problem with ports....If they get released on 3DS first....and later to other platforms.... or if they are port from a system which i do not own...if multiplatorm game gets released on vita and ps3... than i would go for ps3 version... I already own ps3 and ps4.... so no need of vita....

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      714.29%
      Lv. Percent
      38.62%
      3ds is getting more stuff soon, including awesome NEW RPGS !

ace attorney x prof layton

and super smash bros 3DS

anyways lets not make this into one of those 3ds vs vita threads.... focus is on vita well was until they clearly said no more AAA support for vita as if there was alot already LOL
      Likes winchester khan liked this post

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Fine

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      29.83%
      @CerebralTiger Correction Ocarina of time is a remake not a port....and it is a great remake...remake of the game which is no.1 according to metacritic....30fps and beautiful graphics...original was 20fps with static backgrounds....also includes master quest and boss rush mode....improved inventory... It is a perfect remake....
      Call it a remake or a remaster, it's still a port. It features several enhancements, but it's still the same core game that I played back in 1998.

It's termed as such in several reviews.

Improvements in frame rate are common with games that are ported over to more powerful platforms. Ocarina of Time is one of the best games of all time in my book, but as someone who's played and beaten the game 10 times over on the N64, I see no reason to get a 3DS specifically to play its port. If I hadn't played it earlier, then it would've been a fantastic reason to get the 3DS.

Quote Originally Posted by manigamer View Post
      anyways lets not make this into one of those 3ds vs vita threads.... focus is on vita well was until they clearly said no more AAA support for vita as if there was alot already LOL
      Mani, the Vita received a 1600% sales boost in the US last month, and it wasn't because of first-party support. I don't really see this as an issue. It's getting tons of indie titles, and Sony is leveraging its platforms by offering the cross-buy incentive for several of them.
      Last edited by CerebralTiger; 21-06-14 at 01:57 AM.
      Likes DarkLordMalik liked this post

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      714.29%
      Lv. Percent
      38.62%
      Quote Originally Posted by CerebralTiger View Post
      Mani, the Vita received a 1600% sales boost in the US last month, and it wasn't because of first-party support. I don't really see this as an issue. It's getting tons of indie titles, and Sony is leveraging its platforms by offering the cross-buy incentive for several of them.

the 1600 sales boost goes to show that how poor it was in sales before... im sure it was coz of the ps4 and remote play thingie something, ppl want to try it out atleast once etc perhaps. the indie titles sure but than again im not keen on getting digital purchases as indie titles are mostly only digital and i like my stuff in physical rather than digital and than there is the memory issue, true indie titles aren't that big but still

anyways Sony lowering the bar for AAA games just goes to show that as i said 7=8 months ago last year vita's fate has been sealed by this news, its ultimately going to be ps4's B*tch...

it had a good promising start with uc golden abyss and ac liberation ( rumoured to be ported onto ps3/ps4 ) some truly unique titles which were only on vita and were AAA, now with the ps tv and such they are no longer exclusive and more over can be played on a big screen with playstation tv. i mean vita as ppl are saying GREAT HARDWARE but lacking software makes it a dull machine IMO its not what i had in mind for vita when i purchased it, don't care for remote play, no need for indie, i just wanted exclusive titles no ports or other stuff for all other i do own other consoles.
      Likes khasho liked this post

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Fine

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      29.83%
      Quote Originally Posted by manigamer View Post
      im sure it was coz of the ps4 and remote play thingie something, ppl want to try it out atleast once etc perhaps.
      Remote play has been available as a feature since the launch of the PS4. It didn't have a specific impact on the Vita's sales last month. The FPS bundle (Slim Vita + Borderlands 2) is what made the real difference (56K units sold last month).

R e |3 e L

I am:
      Fine

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      97.33%
      I wanted Gran Turismo so~ badly on Vita : ( , F U SONY!

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      714.29%
      Lv. Percent
      38.62%
      Quote Originally Posted by CerebralTiger View Post
      Remote play has been available as a feature since the launch of the PS4. It didn't have a specific impact on the Vita's sales last month. The FPS bundle (Slim Vita + Borderlands 2) is what made the real difference (56K units sold last month).
      Yes exactly but from what i heard and know barely few games had the feature working and some were reporting issues, it got fixed around infamous time with new updates and such...

anyways why would i want to waste PS4'S glorious graphics while playing on a vita is what i want to know ! Clear crisp HD display on a pure bravia or sammy smart tv FTW.