I am:
      Stressed

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      72.04%
      Quote Originally Posted by XxRebellionxX View Post
      Looks so dope, but for the love of God no more Olicity. I can't deal with that shit. Black Siren redemption would be 100x times beter.
      According to paparazzi's reports, Olicity isn't back together even in finale. They are just in a better place than before....you know the patch up thing after break up. So Season 5 seems to be safe. Season 6 is when we will have to worry about whether they will get back together romantically or not.

Anyway, whatever The Flash does now, reveal savitar identity or what not, no way it can top Arrow this season. Never thought i would say this, but Arrow won this season. Expected so much from the flash, turned out to be one big disappointment. :/

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      36.61%
      Arrow Producer: ‘We Might Lose Some People’ in Season 5 Finale

It was inevitable that the fifth season of Arrow would feel like a bit of a closed circle. After all, it’s been five years now since Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) returned from his apparent death at sea to Star City, and as a result, not only has the season brought back plot threads and homages to the show’s first season, but it’s also brought Oliver in the flashbacks closer and closer to where he was in the pilot episode. That sort of finality was bound to bring some dramatic weight to it, whether the fifth season managed to deliver on all fronts or not. Luckily, it’s turned out to be one of the best seasons of Arrow to date, bringing the series back from the slump of its third and fourth seasons.
      It’s also turned out to be one of the least predictable, and more dangerous seasons of the show, with Oliver facing off against Prometheus, a villain created indirectly through Oliver’s murderous actions in the first season. As a result, while the show’s upcoming season finale will tie things up once and for all regarding Oliver’s time alone before the series began, it could very well also feature one of his toughest confrontations to date, when he and Prometheus finally square off for the entire world to see.

It looks like that fight may bring some indirect casualties of its own as well, resulting in the possible loss of some of the show’s more beloved characters. At least, that’s what executive producer Wendy Mericle teases while recently speaking with EW about the upcoming finale, stating that the season finale will feature Prometheus trying to finally ruin Oliver’s legacy – forever:
      “Chase has been trying to prove to the world and to Oliver that he’s not a hero, he’s a killer, and he’s going to pull out one final, big whamo at the end that’s going to leave Oliver reeling. We might lose some people.”

The Arrow team are really planning on pulling out all the stops on this season finale too. Aside from just finding a way to tie the main theme of the season into its present and past storylines, the season 5 finale will feature the return of some of the show’s most important characters, including Black Siren (Katie Cassidy), Nyssa al Ghul (Katrina Law) and Slade Wilson (Manu Bennett).
      All signs point towards Oliver turning to those three characters for help in taking down Prometheus, which only further cements just how formidable of a foe he’s turned out to be, even despite being one of the least physically powerful that Oliver has faced. But hopefully, in addition to creating a bombastic action setpiece to close the season out, the finale will also be able to tap into the melancholy tinge that’s permeated throughout the entirety of season five up until this point; as Oliver is forced to come to terms with his legacy as the Green Arrow, once and for all.

Arrow
      returns Wednesday, April 26 with “Dangerous Liaisons,” at 8pm on The CW.
      Source: EW
      Likes junejo, Leon liked this post

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      36.61%
      episode 19

arrows back and an ok episode i'd say... just fine no progress so far made on Prometheus just tying loose ends like that helix thing etc up for this season.. just at the end the fun starts and it ends..

flash was much better this week

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      36.61%
      John Barrowman Not Returning to Arrowverse Next Season

John Barrowman, who plays Malcolm Merlyn in The CW’s DC TV universe – specifically Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow – reveals he won’t be returning next season. The CW has built up its DC Comics shared television universe to great success in recent years, establishing the world in Arrow, then introducing The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow, and finally bringing in Supergirl as a network transplant from CBS. In order to keep all four shows feeling connected, the series have swapped characters or featured multiple crossovers ranging from small character cameos to the annual mega event.
      As a result, a number of Arrowverse actors signed on as series regulars across all four shows last year, though few of them actually appeared on all four series. Katie Cassidy (Laurel Lance), Wentworth Miller (Leonard Snart aka Captain Cold), and John Barrowman (Malcolm Merlyn) were the most prominent actors to sign these contracts, allowing them to hop between series without problems. For his part, Barrowman spent much of this season on Legends of Tomorrow as a member of the Legion of Doom, though the season 2 finale saw him returned to his home time. Now, based on the actor’s recent comments, fans won’t be seeing Malcolm Merlyn next season.

During Planet Comicon Kansas City this weekend, as reported by Pilar Pedraza, Barrowman told attendees he won’t be a part of the DC universe next season. Additional details are unavailable at this time, such as why Barrowman is leaving The CW’s DC TV universe, but it would seem that the deal he made last year was only for a single season.

Although Barrowman completed his run on Legends of Tomorrow in the season 2 finale, which wrapped up and disbanded the Legion of Doom, the actor will be back on The CW at least once more this year as Malcolm Merlyn returns to Arrow before the show’s fifth season ends. Plus, Barrowman recently teased that Merlyn will have a huge part to play in the Arrow season 5 storyline as it wraps up. Of course, with news of Barrowman not returning next season, fans may wonder if Merlyn will meet his end on Arrow and that’s why he plays such a significant role.
      Of course, if Barrowman truly doesn’t return to The CW next year, that likely means the deal he made last year was only for a single season. If that’s the case, it remains to be seen what becomes of Cassidy and Miller’s deals. It’s already been revealed that Cassidy will return to Arrow for season 6, but as Earth-2’s Black Siren rather than Laurel Lance. As for Miller, Captain Cold was killed in the penultimate episode of Legends of Tomorrow season 1, and only returned in season 2 as an earlier version of himself from the timeline. If he only signed on for a single season across The CW’s DC TV series, it’s possible he may not return next year either – though fans can take heart that Captain Cold will be on The Flash before the show’s season 3 finale.
      So, what Barrowman’s exit from the DC universe means for the character of Malcolm Merlyn remains to be seen as Arrow wraps up season 5, but those who enjoyed his appearances will surely be disappointed about the actor’s departure. However, depending on how Arrow leaves Malcolm Merlyn, perhaps Barrowman could reprise his role again at some point.

Supergirl
      airs Mondays at 8pm on The CW, followed by The Flash on Tuesdays at 8pm, and Arrow on Wednesdays in the same timeslot. Legends of Tomorrow will return for season 3 on The CW.
      Source: Pilar Pedraza

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      36.61%
      S05E20
      which
      damn man I shuddered in this episode, olicity crap all over again, very BS episode.. if you want to skip you can, only worth it are the last 20 seconds I suppose

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      36.61%
      s05e21

kinda disappointed how all it went down, just talk and no big fight etc and adrians behind bars...

Robert queen wasn't the man oli or her sister thought to be. he actually had killed someone well as per the video I think it was an accident but he covered it up and all.. so guilty

that end part where Adrian was being shown the address by oliver, that smirk I think he is still upto something no good

that nod to deathstroke or tease

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Stressed

PSN ID: Leeonchris
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      15.77%
      Quote Originally Posted by manigamer View Post
      s05e21

kinda disappointed how all it went down, just talk and no big fight etc and adrians behind bars...

Robert queen wasn't the man oli or her sister thought to be. he actually had killed someone well as per the video I think it was an accident but he covered it up and all.. so guilty

that end part where Adrian was being shown the address by oliver, that smirk I think he is still upto something no good

that nod to deathstroke or tease
      i am gonna skip s05e20 and 21 tell me which parts to watch

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

PG Xtremist

I am:
      Stressed

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      72.04%
      Watched 19, 20, 21.
      20 wasn't that bad. Only the olicity sex flashback thing was stupid, but we saw felicity apologizing.

21 was great. Showed that Robert Queen wasn't the man we thought he was. Adrian captured, but that was his plan along. Flashbacks also coming full circle, and we see slade's mask on island.

@Leon Watch all eps man. Its great.

Promo for next ep
      Last edited by Gintoki; 11-05-17 at 09:05 PM.

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      36.61%
      Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
      i am gonna skip s05e20 and 21 tell me which parts to watch

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
      20 is BS only the last 20 seconds were good lol the very last

and 21 is OKayish, should watch for the story.. the flashbacks are detailed here

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      36.61%
      s03e22

ohh man I got GOOSEBUMPS with that ending of this episode damn man He IS back THE BADA** IS back

plus
      Spoiler: show
      Nyssa is back too to fight talia and oliver asking help from slade, wmahahahahaha
      Likes Leon liked this post
      Thanks Leon thanked for this post