• Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 83 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast

Thread: Arrow Ending After Season 8; Will Only Be 10 Episodes

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      18585.71%
      Lv. Percent
      35.86%
      Quote Originally Posted by Gintoki View Post
      Heard a rumor they might do a storyline, where they merge E1 Laurel's soul/memories with E2 Laurel body via constantine. E1 Laurel will inherit the bad ass fighting skills of E2 Laurel, and get visions of E2 memories

75% accurate rumor though. Was posted on reddit
      Shouldn't it be the other way around ? like E2 laurel staying on earth 1 which has arrow and gang and prolong stay in this earth is erasing her e2 story and now making her more towards E1 LAUREL no ?

PG Xtremist

I am:
      Stressed

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      71.56%
      Quote Originally Posted by manigamer View Post
      Shouldn't it be the other way around ? like E2 laurel staying on earth 1 which has arrow and gang and prolong stay in this earth is erasing her e2 story and now making her more towards E1 LAUREL no ?
      https://www.reddit.com/r/arrow/comme...r_black_siren/

PG Xtremist

I am:
      Stressed

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      71.56%
      So....i watched the new episode. The first half was good. But second half was bad

The good parts were Black Siren, and Katie Cassidy's performance. I liked the Diggle/Adrian Chase storyline, it was the best part imo. Good to see Laurel's picture again in flashbacks. And Talia Al Ghul!

Arrow writers fucked up Black Siren. Gotta make Felicity look strong, by punching Laurel, and giving fan-service to shippers! Why the fuck Felicity being emotional and getting more screentime reaction about Laurel? Laurel and Felicity barely interacted. It should be Thea, who was like a sister to Laurel, or her dad, Quentin Lance. Even if they do a redemption arc for Black Siren, arrow writers will fuck it up. The Flash writers treated her well on The Flash. Just bring back E1 Laurel, and give Black Siren to Flash writers. So there's 2 Laurels in the universe.

Fuck you Guggenheim.

and in the end...we saw a girl...who's going to be the new Black Canary? Black Canary isn't a mantle. It's like killing off Wonder Woman aka Diana, and someone else becomes the new wonder woman. Fuck you Guggenheim you fat shit.

Promo for next ep:

I am:
      Nerdy

Steam ID: rebellion121
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      24.54%
      Oh all the good work in S5 undermined by the bullshit in the end of this episode. Seriously, there is only one Black Canary, and the writers should work on getting Black Siren to become BC now instead of brining in an entirely different character. Oliver wanted Black Siren to become good, it would have been perfect for her to become Black Canary after she becomes good, but no. That was bullshit. And Felicity's moment of punching Black Siren pissed me the fuck off.

They fucked up the entire Black Siren redemption arc now with this BS. God, Guggie is fucking the show too much.
      Last edited by XxRebellionxX; 26-01-17 at 08:34 PM.

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      18585.71%
      Lv. Percent
      35.86%
      saw episode 10

well new episode and man arrow would be the best episode so far from the shows which returned i-e legends and flash.

man oh man the first laurel scene really made me thing like WTH is she really back, her convincing to oliver knida made me like convinced too but that time thing was got me thinking did GUGIGIE fu**ed up so bad that he had to put laurel back in somehow and is doing this time abrevation sh*t LOL the explanation was sh*t so thought that haha

anyways she is the E2 laurel and as suspected ollie want's her to be good or what is left of her to be good.

yes new canary coming up too as per the end but i think she would get recruited until r2 laurel really becomes BLACK CANARY AGAIN

also the diggle and adrian part the whole general thing was nice.

also talia in the show !
      Thanks soopercool thanked for this post

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Stressed

PSN ID: Leeonchris
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      15.55%
      great episode shit ending

Sent from my Infinix_X521 using Tapatalk

PG Xtremist

I am:
      Stressed

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      71.56%
      ARROW is getting backlash alot again....writers fucked up.

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      18585.71%
      Lv. Percent
      35.86%
      Quote Originally Posted by Gintoki View Post
      ARROW is getting backlash alot again....writers fucked up.

they had a whole break to mantain caliber and sh8t

PG Soldier

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      28.29%
      Fuck Arrow writers,such a great premise of having Laurel back and they fucked up again,why is Felicity being given so much importance.

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      18585.71%
      Lv. Percent
      35.86%
      Quote Originally Posted by Bankabilla View Post
      Fuck Arrow writers,such a great premise of having Laurel back and they fucked up again,why is Felicity being given so much importance.

i think they are making felicity's role darker from here on instead of that gullible joke making one..