• Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 129 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129
    Results 1,281 to 1,284 of 1284

Thread: General Football Discussion: FIFA 2018 France WINS it again after 20 years.

I am:
      Nerdy

Steam ID: rebellion121
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      20.91%
      Quote Originally Posted by hotgamerft View Post
      So many comebacks this season, i slept last night after watching the first half thinking ajax will go through. Woke up at sehri and saw that spurs had won. Crazy season

I'd rather have liverpool win it than spurs, though i really hoped for Ajax to win it somehow.
      Man, suffice to say UCL this season has been the best in 5 years easily. So many comebacks, Ajax's journey and Liverpool and Spurs almost getting kicked out in the groups to being in the final. All English European finals as well. It was funny to see City losing again

lulz

I am:
      Confused

PSN ID: iAbyss-Walker Steam ID: hotgamerft
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      86.6%
      Quote Originally Posted by XxRebellionxX View Post
      Man, suffice to say UCL this season has been the best in 5 years easily. So many comebacks, Ajax's journey and Liverpool and Spurs almost getting kicked out in the groups to being in the final. All English European finals as well. It was funny to see City losing again
      I don't know what is with city but they just can't seem replicate their PL form in the CL. City went out to monaco in Pep's first season, then liverpool and now spurs. Spurs were without kane and probably had the worst run of results in the entire season and still managed to beat city

lulz

I am:
      Confused

PSN ID: iAbyss-Walker Steam ID: hotgamerft
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      86.6%
      & that's the europa league in the bag. I didn't think it would be this easy but arsenal really did play badly.

Excellent game from hazard. Europa league was his first trophy with Chelsea and this one probably is his last, a great parting gift.

I am:
      Nerdy

Steam ID: rebellion121
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      20.91%
      That was a dire final considering how good the matches till now were. I think it was good strategy not to attack too hard and be solid defensively. The defense was very narrow, stifled Spurs's players but we were crap in attack. Still I don't give a shit. WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!

YNWA!