• Yeehaw
  • Likes Likes:  0
    Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Tales of Hearts R for PS Vita Confirmed for Western Release

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      2871.43%
      Lv. Percent
      42.76%

Tales of Hearts R for PS Vita Confirmed for Western Release

Expect the game to come this Winter 2014.

Bandai Namco posted a video on its YouTube channel, which has since gone private, announcing that Tales of Hearts R will release in the West for the PS Vita.

"Last year in 2013, I attended many events across the world and received lots of requests from fans to release Tales of Hearts R," series producer Hideo Baba said in a video. "So, we have been looking for a way to make it reality and we have finally found it. Today, I am glad to announce that Tales of Hearts R will be brought to the West. More details such as the release date will be announced later."

Recently, a product listing on GameStop hinted at the game coming to America. The listing has since been delisted but users can load it via Google cache. According to the listing, the game will release sometime this year for $39.99 and is titled as a GameStop exclusive, hinting that the physical version will be exclusive to the games retailer.

Tales of Hearts R is a remake of the DS title and released on the Vita in Japan in March 2013 and on iOS Japan in October 2013.

Source: YouTube via Kotaku

DeSTinY's HeRO!

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      70%
      Yes! Can't wait for this. I wonder if amaga will be able to import this xD (Don't understand the gamestop exclusivity -_-)

PG Xtremist

I am:
      Angry

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      15.8%
      Played it a while back on my Ds , really happy to see the vita version.