Confused

Steam ID: mbk0076
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      61.83%
      Quote Originally Posted by abdulrafay33 View Post
      isn't Paul Fabrace the coach of Sri Lankan team..??
      He is, even the SLC board expressed their surprise over this news.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ottoman View Post
      That pretty much seals any hopes of a Pietersen comeback. He was chiefly responsible for Moores ousting last time.
      Yeah Paul Downton, the managing director of England cricket, said he had "never seen anyone so disengaged from what was going on" as Kevin Pietersen during the Sydney Test against Australia, which ended up being his final international match.

PG Xtremist

I am:
      Happy

Gamertag: usmanwah Steam ID: 34240308
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      74.36%
      Quote Originally Posted by abcd View Post
      Some boy should appear at the session wearing a shirt with a picture of Steyn on it
      I have a better idea

Likes abcd, Benighted liked this post

"You don't look like me in this world without being firm on what you want to do." - Hashim Amla

PG Xtremist

I am:
      Happy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      74.36%
      We have many fond memories of the UAE over the years. Pakistan has played some its most memorable Cricket there. And while we should be thankful to the UAE for hosting our team in these difficult times, technically it isn't home. Familiar territory yes, but not home.

I'm least fussed where the IPL is held, as long as it isn't held in Pakistan. While Indians might remember Sharjah for Miandad's last ball six and the uncountable phainty's they received at the hands of Pakistan, it also happens to be the venue of Sachin's "Desert Storm".
      Two of the finest innings ever witnessed in ODI Cricket imo.

My gratitudes to the article writer for introducing me to another article http://www.alloutcricket.com/blogs/s...al-of-pakistan
      "You don't look like me in this world without being firm on what you want to do." - Hashim Amla

When the going gets tough ...

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      57.9%
      The world record that nearly wasn't
      Lara's genius had been apparent from an early age. Aged 15 he had rattled off seven hundreds in a senior school season. In his second first-class match, aged 19, he made a five-hour 92 against a Barbados attack including Malcolm Marshall and Joel Garner. His international career had to wait, thanks in part to the vagaries of the West Indies selectors, until Viv Richards and Gordon Greenidge retired and created a permanent vacancy which he immediately filled. His 277 in Sydney in January 1993 raised his profile massively and is still regarded as one of the great Test innings.

Night is the new day

I am:
      Bored

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      46.8%
      Maxwell and Miller do it again for Kings XI Punjab.
      sshah is an English Literature major, bitches!

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      57.9%
      Moin Khan, the former Pakistan captain and wicketkeeper, has been named chief selector and manager of the national team. The position of full-time selection committee head has been vacant for the past ten months after Iqbal Qasim decided to not renew his contract and since then an interim selection panel has been working. The board has also appointed former batsman Zaheer Abbas as principal advisor to PCB chairman Najam Sethi.
      espncricinfo

I ♥ using Tapatalk

Baba Yaga

I am:
      Angry

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      5.9%
      Damn! Maxwell in form of his life. Aur yeh Preeti ko Australians kuch zyada hi pasand hain. First Brett Lee, then Johnsons and now Maxwell & Belly.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRaja View Post
      Moin Khan, the former Pakistan captain and wicketkeeper, has been named chief selector and manager of the national team. The position of full-time selection committee head has been vacant for the past ten months after Iqbal Qasim decided to not renew his contract and since then an interim selection panel has been working. The board has also appointed former batsman Zaheer Abbas as principal advisor to PCB chairman Najam Sethi.
      espncricinfo

I ♥ using Tapatalk
      Yeh salay (respectfully) kitnay hi baray legend kiyun na hon; selector bantay hi kuch doosray hi ho jatay hain. In sab mein sirf ek hi true legend raha especially after becoming chief selector and that's one and only Mohammad Elyas!
      "There is no power on earth that can undo Pakistan." - Muhammad Ali Jinnah

PG Xtremist

I am:
      Happy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      74.36%
      I'm hearing rumours Mohammad Akram will be axed from his position as bowling coach of the national team. He ruined our pace attack completely.

My reaction after hearing

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      57.9%
      Quote Originally Posted by Ottoman View Post
      I'm hearing rumours Mohammad Akram will be axed from his position as bowling coach of the national team. He ruined our pace attack completely.

My reaction after hearing

maybe because of waqar too?

I ♥ using Tapatalk

-

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      76.2%
      There is some talk of Ahmad Shehzad being considered for T-20 captaincy since Afridi has refused the job. He seems a little too brash and over confident to me but then again captaincy may help solve his attitude issues.