• Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Likes Likes:  0
    Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: [PakGamers Podcast : Season 2 Episode 5 and Pass the Popcorn Yaar ] User Q and A

Administrator

I am:
      Starving

PSN ID: Wajhi Steam ID: NaNoW
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      89.28%

[PakGamers Podcast : Season 2 Episode 5 and Pass the Popcorn Yaar ] User Q and A

[PakGamers Podcast : Season 2 Episode 5 and Pass the Popcorn Yaar ] User Q and A

Questions for both will go here....!!!!

Ask awayyy

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Stressed

PSN ID: IzHee Steam ID: IzHee_96
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      42.23%
      Why people in Pakistan thinks Gaming is just for kids?
      <a href=http://www.pakgamers.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic96369_2.gif target=_blank>http://www.pakgamers.com/forums/sign...pic96369_2.gif</a>
      #InNaNowWeTrust #InInf3rnoWeBelive

Among The Last of Us

I am:
      Fine

PSN ID: HassanAftab
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      72%
      1) Don't you feel that in the modern day the horror genre of games should mainly be defined by games such as Amnesia, Outlast and Fatal Frame instead of make-shift makeovers tagged as 'Survival horror' such as Resident Evil?

2) NaughtyDog is conflicted between the release of The Last of Us 2 and a new IP. Do you feel it would be sensible to pick up from where the first The Last of Us left in a world infested with the infected or maybe cover some other perspective (for instance, how the infection spread in the first place)?

3) Do you foresee a bright future for PlayStation VITA in regards to exclusive titles and to what extent do you think the remote play feature will help its sales in the long run? [Non-serious question]

4) Can you think of any reason why the Italian pre-order version of Infamous: Second Son comes with an energy drink and glow-in-the-dark condoms besides the assumption that it may be a move to prevent the occurrence of a 'third' son? What would be your 3 most anticipated games of 2014?

My own blog: LittleBoyReports

PG Spartan
      PG EMERITUS

I am:
      Fine

Steam ID: xcvb2003
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      95.62%
      Gaming Podcast questions:
      1) Can Sony keep up its lead of PS4 sales for the long term?

Pass the Popcorn YAAR questions:

1) What is your favourite movie of all time, favourite T.V series of all times and if you watch animes, favourite anime of all time.

2) What are your predictions and opinions about the upcoming Godzilla movie so far judging from trailers and posters etc? Are you hyped up for it?
      http://www.reviewsreactor.blogspot.com/
      Check out my Blog for Movies, Animes, Series and Games reviews.

I'll be back. Samurai!

I am:
      Confused

Steam ID: spectre_jekel
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      76.55%
      Gaming Question: Do you believe there is a viable solution to piracy? What would be a more feasible way of bringing gamers to buy singleplayer games where the content is just as similar to the pirated version?

Pass the popcorn Questions:

What is your stance on symbolism in movies and tv shows? Do you believe that symbolism is often used as an excuse to pass up lazy story writing? some examples of movies where you thought symbolism was done right and some where it wasn't.
      Last edited by Jester; 15-03-14 at 10:41 PM.

PG Soldier

I am:
      Yeehaw

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      62.75%
      Gaming Question:What do you guys think about the in home streaming services which are being provided by Steam and Nvidia ?

Pass the Popcorn Question:
      1)Have you guys seen the documentary Free to play by Valve and if so what are your opinions on it ?
      2)What are your favourite documentaries ?
      Last edited by mercenary; 21-03-14 at 01:58 AM.