I am:
      ----

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      96%
      Quote Originally Posted by haroonshaikh View Post
      OK so i went to Imtiaz which is just behind my house. Literally 2 minutes walking distance from my house and found a lot a lot STP, Turtle, Formula 1 and many other brand car products. And it was all at a very good price. I might but some things to give those a try.
      If you can try to buy meguires they are much better than other brands
      Likes haroonshaikh liked this post

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Busy

Steam ID: Str1k3rX
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      81.84%
      Quote Originally Posted by haroonshaikh View Post
      OK so i went to Imtiaz which is just behind my house. Literally 2 minutes walking distance from my house and found a lot a lot STP, Turtle, Formula 1 and many other brand car products. And it was all at a very good price. I might but some things to give those a try.
      If you want to get meguiar's products then contact ahmad yar bhai first for availability and pricing, all others (retail and online) that I know of sell a bit expensive.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

No Compromises!

I am:
      Fine

Gamertag: Usama117 PSN ID: Usama117 Steam ID: Usama117
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      91.28%
      ok thanx for the detailed answers but to make things easier for u, il post some images which are numbered according to my previous post,

1. by trading paints i meant this,
      Spoiler: show

they do come off by nail scratching but i need something that can remove them safely.

2.places with medium scratches,

there are several more which i couldn't feel by sliding nails. however they are long and obvious.

3.example of tough smudges,

the 2 black dots. they sometime come off by rubbing very hard.

4.the water stains on windows,

i really have no idea how they came to be and so far nothing works on them.

5. skip

6. my engine is normally very clean at first look. its actually the hard to reach areas that are very greasy/slimy,

also i have no idea what these spots are,

all i knw is that they are impossible to remove and don't feel rough to touch.

No Compromises!

I am:
      Fine

Gamertag: Usama117 PSN ID: Usama117 Steam ID: Usama117
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      91.28%
      Quote Originally Posted by KamalKhattak View Post
      You would need to clay it first to remove any unwanted debris and than go for compound. And using compound is a hard job by hand i compounded my dads altis with dodo dual action polisher and it took me about 5 hrs so keep that in mind especially in a city like peshawar. If you compound on a dusty car pannel it will do more harm than good. (Just my 2 cents)
      Anyway try to contact Ahmad_yar from PW he is a pro detailer and he can guide you better and ship the items you want to you. This is his number 0300 8419912.
      But he mostly has dodo and auto finnesse products which are a little expensive but last longer.
      Quote Originally Posted by StrikerX View Post
      ^
      Yup, first clay to remove grittiness from paint and then go for compound. Compounding by hand is HARD, trust me
      ok so first things first...what is this clay u guys talk abt? do i really need it? does it require some kind of special method of application?

also my uncle gifted me this machine long time ago,

i used it once with dry wax/polish and the results were not that good.

also can i get details of complete lineup frm this ahmed_yar guy? any idea how much will it cost me(complete stuff)?

PG Newbie

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      96%
      Thats a rotary polisher if im correct and its not for beginners you will ruin your paint if used incorrectly.
      And yes clay is important because it will remove loose debris from paint so the compound works better and if used without it the debris will scratch your paint.
      Can you paste photos of your ride especially the parts where paint is in really bad condition.
      If its not bad go with a 3m clay bar its abbraisive and can work instead of the compound. Only clay will be easier and cheaper for you.
      Yes you can get complete lineup from ahmadyar.

I am:
      Busy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      87.87%
      Meguire Claybar is pretty good and non abrasive. What claybar does is that it removes the debris in your paint and all other contaminants. Claying is not that hard and you can do a pretty good job even if you are an amateur. However, compounding is completely different ( It removes a very thin layer of your top paint exposing new shiny paint underneath). Compounding WILL remove the other paint traded from cars but requires precision, otherwise you could easily break through paint . Hand job would be relatively safer with compounding but would take some time.

PG Newbie

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      96%
      All clay bars remove debris and contaminents if car is really dirty only than you can feel the debris else you cant feel the debris.

PG Newbie

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      96%
      Journeys End engine can be done with 3m APC. Smudges not scratches can be removed by claying easily. I would suggest you to get clay bar leave the compound( thats a hard job). And clay can be used on windows also. I would suggest get clay bar for 2k meguirs , Ultimate liquid wax about 3.5k , meguirs wash and wax i think 2k and ultimate polish also about 2k. Ultimate polish is abbraisive and can remove light scratches and swirls so you can use it instead of compound it will be easier for you.
      Wait for StrikerX to approve these list of items.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Busy

Steam ID: Str1k3rX
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      81.84%
      These are the starter things I will recommend:

1> 1x3 pack of meguiar's MF cloths (will cost ~1.2-1.3k)
      2> A drying towel, I use meguiar's water magnet (costs ~1.6-1.8k in open market, not available @ ahmad yar's)
      3> Meguiar's Wash n wax, personally used it and it lasted a very long time i.e. a year and I washed my car every 2 weeks+-. (will cost ~1.3-1.4k)
      4> Claykit, since it will be your first time use meguiar's smooth surface clay kit, its non-abrasive and really easy to use. (not sure about price but it will be ~2.5k'ish+-)
      It contains two clay bars and 1x meg. quick detailer for lubrication. Cut 1 x clay bar into 2 pieces, put 1 back into its case and use the other one. Knead the clay bar first then spray quick detailer on your car panel (go panel by panel) and start sliding the clay bar (don't use pressure, just slide it, you'll feel it picking up), lubrication is important here, keep the panel well lubricated otherwise you'll mar the paint. When you see the clay bar is dirty, roll it up and knead it again till a clean side comes up again. Important:
      • Wash the car first before using clay bar
      • If you drop it on the floor, throw it
      • Start from top->down

5> Compound, since you're new at this, don't use the rotary, go panel by panel (small sections even on one panel). Doing it all at once will be VERY hard and will take a lot of time so I suggest do like 1-2 sections a day, will be easier to manage. (Meg ultimate compound costs around ~1.3-~1.7k).
      6> Polish, the first ever that I used was meg. deep crystal polish. Its a high caranauba content polish, add a shit load of depth to the paint, silver isn't the kind of color that deepens a lot but brings out the flake pops in the paint. I personally really like it (costs around 1.5k-1.7k, last a lot).
      flake pops on my car

7> WAX!!!!! Try out meg Ultimate Liquid (or paste) wax (large bottle costs ~3k+).

Remember, think of all these as investment These all will last a very long time, your clay bar will last you 2 yrs+ easy. Rest of the products, easily 1 yr (if you don't wax every week )
      Likes KamalKhattak, haroonshaikh, rehan751 liked this post

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      4300%
      Lv. Percent
      86.65%

@Journeys End, i see u are using voltas dry battery, same thing happened to my lancer aswell, these damn spots came on the underside of the hood and onso at various parts inside the hood. its the fault of the battery !