• View Poll Results: Visa vs MasterCard - silver credit card

Voters
    17. You may not vote on this poll
    • Visa silver - credit card

11 64.71%
    • MasterCard silver - credit card

6 35.29%
    Page 1 of 154 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Banks of Pakistan | Services, Accounts, Debit Cards, Credit Cards. | Help 'n' Advice

PG Soldier

I am:
      Busy

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      25.38%

Banks of Pakistan | Services, Accounts, Debit Cards, Credit Cards. | Help 'n' Advice

Hey friends,

I read many posts on PG about VISA cards for online shopping .
      I need a card which would also work on Amazon , as I order products to my friends place in US and he brings them for me .

I heard that only credit cards work on Amazon , so what should I do ?
      Students are not offered credit cards , but I have almost 1 lac so would they issue me a credit card?

and secondly which bank account is best , if I am not eligible for a credit card?
      I am thinking about SCB , Faysal Bank . Atleast they should work online for some sites if not all the sites.

------------------------------------------
      EDIT'S BELOW!
      GUIDE TO PURCHASE ONLINE
      http://www.pakgamers.com/forums/f3/easypaisa-ot-|-virtual-credit-268974/

Last edited by GloriousChicken; 26-07-17 at 07:27 AM.
      Likes haroonmechno, Mohammad Imran liked this post

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Fine

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      62.32%
      1. You cant get a credit card unless you can proove that you have a salary income
      2. If u r a student ask ur parent to gt credit cards and they can sponsor u for a supplemantary card
      3. On amazon you can use unrestricted access pakistani issued credit cards but provide a US billing address. Unrestricted would imply a stand. Chartered card. For others you will have to get online access pre approved
      4. I have never had any luck with debit cards so cant say whats good and whats not
      My YouTube Channel: Game Endings

PG Soldier

I am:
      Busy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      25.38%

Bank Alfalah

Quote Originally Posted by ali tayyab View Post
      1. You cant get a credit card unless you can proove that you have a salary income
      2. If u r a student ask ur parent to gt credit cards and they can sponsor u for a supplemantary card
      3. On amazon you can use unrestricted access pakistani issued credit cards but provide a US billing address. Unrestricted would imply a stand. Chartered card. For others you will have to get online access pre approved
      4. I have never had any luck with debit cards so cant say whats good and whats not
      My dad has given me a supplementary Alfalah card , but my dad doesnt increase the limit . He thinks I would waste money.

My main question is about a debit card now since I cant get a credit card . Which bank account do you have?

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Fine

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      62.32%
      I have askari and scb, i have cc's from scb and habib bank (old citi). Never had any trouble with scb cc's, but as for debit cards i know askari does not work online. As for scb i honestly have not tried it online as i use my cc's. But pg ers here have and with some success. Use the search function to look for results
      My YouTube Channel: Game Endings

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Hacker

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      66.1%
      Standard chartered debit works online but not on 3d secure merchants(amazon, Google checkout etc) .. for them u can get a scb debit card then use that debit card to create a entropay account that gives you a virtual card to use on amazon and the lot ..

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk
      Likes Syavash, usman191 liked this post

InSoMnIa

I am:
      Confused

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      54.69%
      i think you should apply for payoneer card and connect it with paypal then purchase paypal balance from JSHAK and you will be able to purchase any thing.
      there are many forwarding companies online that take your products from google, amazon, new egg, ebay etc and forward to your address with little of their fee. why dont you give it a try??
      Likes ali2k5 liked this post

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Hacker

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      66.1%
      ^entropay is much better u can't load to payoneer via local online debit cards .. payoneer has high loading and yearly fee of 30usd aswell .. entropay has the same features but only loading fee of 5 percent .. no other

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Hacker

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      66.1%
      @op you can also try applying for a lien card .. they block an amount in your account which you specify and then issue a credit card with 75 percent of that blocked amount .. the only drawback is that you can't withdraw or use that blocked amount until you cancel your credit card .

Softcore GameR

I am:
      In Love

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      45.85%
      Quote Originally Posted by asharfraz View Post
      there are many forwarding companies online that take your products from google, amazon, new egg, ebay etc and forward to your address with little of their fee. why dont you give it a try??
      Point me to some, How it works? I want to buy few things from Amazon/eBay. As far as i know eBay use PayPal on backend for accepting Payments, no matter its debit/card or PayPal Balance. Its Powered by PayPal.

PayPal isn't available in Pakistan, I created and activated an account through VCC & Fake Address & Used it few times, End of the story is "They asked for the proof of identity (Utility Bills/Address etc) which i couldn't provide to them. I end of loosing 200$ PayPal Balance

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Hacker

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      66.1%
      ^you cant use vcc on paypal ./.. paypal needs a verified identity and card or it wont work....