• View Poll Results: Visa vs MasterCard - silver credit card

Voters
    13. You may not vote on this poll
    • Visa silver - credit card

8 61.54%
    • MasterCard silver - credit card

5 38.46%
    Page 2 of 152 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Banks of Pakistan | Services, Accounts, Debit Cards, Credit Cards. | Help 'n' Advice

Softcore GameR

I am:
      In Love

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      94.07%
      ^
      It used to work in past, when i created it, Later they Ban the Account Verification through VCC. It was an Indonesian or Malaysian VCC generated through legit bank account which i attached to PayPal Account. It worked fine until They asked for Physical proof of identity & I lost my money.
      Likes Soulgain liked this post

PG Pioneers
      PG PIONEERING MEMBER

I am:
      Busy

Gamertag: Jayshack PSN ID: Jayshack
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      72.99%
      Quote Originally Posted by mmaslam View Post
      My dad has given me a supplementary Alfalah card , but my dad doesnt increase the limit . He thinks I would waste money.

My main question is about a debit card now since I cant get a credit card . Which bank account do you have?
      I am using Faysal Bank, UBL , HSBC and HBL online. For Bank Al Falah, to do internet shopping they charge u approx Rupees 100+gst for the number of hours you want to do shopping ( one time per visit ) correct me anyone if this has been changed.

Faysal bank is mostly operated under Mastercard module and their charges are $ + 3.5% master card fee + 2.84% credit insurance shield. Which is the cheapest on it's fee. UBL has started recently their visa charges which is $ + 3.92% visa fee + 17.22% FED + GST on your 3.92%. Which is better in fee for visa.

Debit card fall in the same module ( mastercard or visa ) and the charges will add in a 225 rupees extra to what you spent. That's what i seen on my Faysal Bank and HSBC debit card.

Since you are going to be a " Supplementary " credit card user, i would suggest ask your dad or mother to apply for Faysal Bank card. I am sure you will be away from most the site errors and encounter additional payments.

I'm their solitaire member ( faysal and hsbc ) so they have a different series of credit and debit card, that will penetrate in every site and i mean yes they do. Cause they have only 6000 number of cards in the market. Less issue

For my Paypal, I am operating it on HSBC , having an account in USA and Dubai, so for me to use the legit thing is to send funds from HSBC bank to my UAE one ( less charges in fee ) and i hold the amount for 14 days to ensure free transfer, else i have to pay 5 percent immediate fee on the amount + fee.
      In legal ways i am paying 118 rupees to a dollar in avg ( as per today's date ) and I've no worries as it all " LEGIT ".

The best part of Big bank, they offer free online facility and this is one added advantage you will never pay extra to avail this facility if u drop down to lower standard banks.

Once it's get credited in my usa bank account in 10 days. I am all sure and legit to use my PayPal. The hell they can lock it down, and I've legit proof of my identity under their operation procedure
      Likes pakistanihaider, Dasa94 liked this post
      Thanks Dasa94 thanked for this post

PG Soldier

I am:
      Busy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      73.7%
      Thanks for the help everyone ! Now the question is should i go for a faysal bank current account or scb?
      I am a student so please suggest me in accordance to Schedule of. Charges .etc

Jshak , what is the criteria to get a faysal bank solitare CC? Not for me , my dad !

InSoMnIa

I am:
      Confused

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      10.39%
      everthing is possible, i have been using paypal with vcc verification and withdrawn balance to my card and then in pakistan through atm...

¥¥¥ BiGBOSS ¥¥¥

I am:
      Bored

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Pcsx2006
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      55.9%
      Only two debit cards works online (amazon with us address, steam, iTunes, playstore)
      1) UBL Wiz Internet card
      2) MCB Lite Gold debit card

I have used both UBL wiz is alway active while for MCB u got 2 options to activate for a specific time or permanently

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

PG Pioneers
      PG PIONEERING MEMBER

I am:
      Busy

Gamertag: Jayshack PSN ID: Jayshack
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      72.99%
      Quote Originally Posted by asharfraz View Post
      everthing is possible, i have been using paypal with vcc verification and withdrawn balance to my card and then in pakistan through atm...
      risky i am telling u ... rest it your choice

PG Xtremist

I am:
      Hacker

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      15.28%
      Quote Originally Posted by Pcsx2006 View Post
      Only two debit cards works online (amazon with us address, steam, iTunes, playstore)
      1) UBL Wiz Internet card
      2) MCB Lite Gold debit card

I have used both UBL wiz is alway active while for MCB u got 2 options to activate for a specific time or permanently

Wiz don't work .. always charges 70rs and declines .. just tried right now too

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk

¥¥¥ BiGBOSS ¥¥¥

I am:
      Bored

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Pcsx2006
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      55.9%
      Well my MCB lite worked just one hour ago while few days ago I checked my cousin's UBL wiz internet card and it worked on amazon & steam

InSoMnIa

I am:
      Confused

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      10.39%
      mcb lite will work but the problem is that u cant use it on ebay.

InSoMnIa

I am:
      Confused

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      10.39%
      well all are illegal means i am sure that JSHAK will tell u the legal way