Voters
    17. You may not vote on this poll
    • Visa silver - credit card

11 64.71%
    • MasterCard silver - credit card

6 35.29%
    Page 153 of 154 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154 LastLast
    Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1538

Thread: Banks of Pakistan | Services, Accounts, Debit Cards, Credit Cards. | Help 'n' Advice

PG Lurker

I am:
      Busy

Gamertag: AchtungPakhtoon PSN ID: AchtungPakhtoon Steam ID: AchtungPakhtoon
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      15.37%
      Quote Originally Posted by deltaop007 View Post
      Meezan has a very good debit card - no hidden charges, discounts on Careem, Daraz etc., pre-activated with Verified by Visa security, NFC etc.. The annual charges are like Rs. 750. Recently, however, SBP's Shariah Compliance Board declared payments to Netflix as haram . So, Meezan's card no longer works on Netflix, which is a shame. I have had 0 problems with Meezan's card, apart from the last issue, and have had it for almost 4 years now.
      What's the issue that you had with Meezan, if you don't mind me asking?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

King Of The Kings

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      42.69%
      hbl master debit card worked flawlessly on steam and aliexpress try that

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Pensive

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      64.2%
      netflix doesn't have to abide by Pemra's censorship rules so that is why it is being blacklisted. no doubt the army and agencies don't want pakistanis consuming indian content. free speech is not in their interest.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Happy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      36.62%
      I am looking for a credit card without any unnecessary restrictions and it should work throughout the world. Online and on the spot. Can you guys suggest a bank for me?
      Grow some balls plz dont be crying baby. Deal with it weather you like or not.(C) Desperado

PG Soldier

I am:
      Busy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      24.72%
      Hi Guys,

It's been a long time since I have posted anything on this thread.

I need some advice, I recently got a new SCB Mastercard Titanium CC, however the bank is being very skeptical while assigning the credit limit. Despite having a Gold Visa card (for more than 18+ months) and my salary being credited to SCB, they have only given me a credit limit of 2 salary multiples.

During the application, I was promised 3-4 salary multiples by the rep at the bank. I am not happy with this allotted limit so I am looking for some other bank. What are my options? HBL?Faysal?

King Of The Kings

I am:
      Busy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      57.73%
      Quote Originally Posted by mmaslam View Post
      Hi Guys,

It's been a long time since I have posted anything on this thread.

I need some advice, I recently got a new SCB Mastercard Titanium CC, however the bank is being very skeptical while assigning the credit limit. Despite having a Gold Visa card (for more than 18+ months) and my salary being credited to SCB, they have only given me a credit limit of 2 salary multiples.

During the application, I was promised 3-4 salary multiples by the rep at the bank. I am not happy with this allotted limit so I am looking for some other bank. What are my options? HBL?Faysal?
      I would recommend Bank Alfalah. They gave me a 3x salary limit, despite not being my paycheck bank. I have only got good things to say about their CC service. The only minor gripe being that the mobile app/ebanking has no CC statement facility and only shows last 10 posted transactions.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Yeehaw

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      23.73%
      I'm looking for a credit (or debit card) which works with Amazon.com and Google play store for recurring subscription based payments. I'm thinking of getting a Standard chartered credit card. What do you guys think?

On Training

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      65.48%
      Has anyone used mcb lite card on aliexpress recently? I called their helpline and they said we can't use the card on google play store and aliexpress for now.

PG Newbie

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      28.89%
      Quote Originally Posted by Sky7 View Post
      Has anyone used mcb lite card on aliexpress recently? I called their helpline and they said we can't use the card on google play store and aliexpress for now.
      Today i tried to use MCB lite for international transaction, it is failing after I got new card. Helpline says its because i have "level 0" card. I dont know what it means and they want me to upgrade it to level 2 for international transactions. Problem is, level 2 needs income proof, i dont have any. Dont know much about level1. FK MCB, anyone help us!
      Last edited by Shahbaz200; 17-03-20 at 03:14 PM.

PG Newbie

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      28.89%
      Quote Originally Posted by deltaop007 View Post
      Meezan has a very good debit card - no hidden charges, discounts on Careem, Daraz etc., pre-activated with Verified by Visa security, NFC etc.. The annual charges are like Rs. 750. Recently, however, SBP's Shariah Compliance Board declared payments to Netflix as haram . So, Meezan's card no longer works on Netflix, which is a shame. I have had 0 problems with Meezan's card, apart from the last issue, and have had it for almost 4 years now.
      Do i need payment proof for it? What documents are required.