Fine

PSN ID: HassanAftab
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      72%
      Quote Originally Posted by Photographer View Post
      finished listening to all 3 episodes of this season. I liked the broad range of discussion. you people should stick to one language tho. switching b/w urdu and english makes it sound like a talk show on geo news or something.
      Exactly what I suggested NaNoW last time, but if you listen to the previous podcasts and then come back to this one you will notice what a better job they have done on that front as well. It can and, perhaps, should be more consistent from now on.

Once more, kudos to NaNoW for such fine editing.

My own blog: LittleBoyReports

Administrator

I am:
      Starving

PSN ID: Wajhi Steam ID: NaNoW
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      89.28%
      finished listening to all 3 episodes of this season. I liked the broad range of discussion. you people should stick to one language tho. switching b/w urdu and english makes it sound like a talk show on geo news or something.
      Do you hear that typing sound (or was I just too good at editing..) in the bg? Thats us all reminding to talk in English. Since Chandoo was on from his cell and CT from Vita, they couldn't read it.
      But actually I like the mixture of two. Though we would like to make sure the next one is 90% in English.

No Compromises!

I am:
      Fine

Gamertag: Usama117 PSN ID: Usama117 Steam ID: Usama117
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      68.19%
      well i think podcasts should be like bunch of people casually discussing stuff related to the topic. the mix language gives it a little local touch and i for one would like to keep it that way

Overclocker

I am:
      Starving

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      94.25%
      Quote Originally Posted by NaNoW View Post
      Do you hear that typing sound (or was I just too good at editing..) in the bg? Thats us all reminding to talk in English. Since Chandoo was on from his cell and CT from Vita, they couldn't read it.
      But actually I like the mixture of two. Though we would like to make sure the next one is 90% in English.
      I didn't hear any typing. I'm not saying the podcast should be 100% English, yeah urdu does add a slight local touch to it but sentences should start and end in the same language.

Resi Evil 4 > Your fav game.
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      Starving

Gamertag: CHANDOOG PSN ID: adnan791986 Steam ID: chandoog
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      54.87%
      CT was on from his Vita ? Mind blown lol. At least there's ONE use for the Vita besides Persona 4 Golden

Phoenix Dawn

I am:
      Happy

PSN ID: gullfounder Steam ID: gullfounder
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      4.97%
      I am kind new into this pod cast. This was the first one i heard and its very nice guys. I really appreciate the work. It would be nice if you guys can also post videos on Youtube of this podcast(I don't know if you record this conversation in video or not.). That would be a very nice.

Administrator

I am:
      Starving

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      89.28%
      Quote Originally Posted by gullfounder View Post
      I am kind new into this pod cast. This was the first one i heard and its very nice guys. I really appreciate the work. It would be nice if you guys can also post videos on Youtube of this podcast(I don't know if you record this conversation in video or not.). That would be a very nice.
      tht would be a videocast. I talked about this, but most of us are comfotable with our faces hidden, also we do it over skype so internet speed is still an issue

Resi Evil 4 > Your fav game.
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      Starving

Gamertag: CHANDOOG PSN ID: adnan791986 Steam ID: chandoog
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      54.87%
      i don't mind showing my pretty mug .. but again, that defeats the point of a radio podcast ..also, wajhi compressed a 1 hour podcast into 100MB, he'll compress a 1 hour video podcast to 100GB

Administrator

I am:
      Starving

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      89.28%
      Quote Originally Posted by Chandoo View Post
      i don't mind showing my pretty mug .. but again, that defeats the point of a radio podcast ..also, wajhi compressed a 1 hour podcast into 100MB, he'll compress a 1 hour video podcast to 100GB
      4 mics recording, 1 hour of sound track, 44100KHz,...pleaseeeeee, thora ...
      Last edited by NaNoW; 11-02-14 at 02:33 PM.

PG Juggernaut
      Team PG Emeritus

I am:
      Starving

Gamertag: Gizmo the Gamer
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      94.59%
      Too many technical issues with the vdeo stuff, the biggest being that Youtube i.e the biggest vid streaming site in the world is banned in this country lol also we've just barely managed to get the audio up to standard plz don't ask for videoss.