Starving

Gamertag: Gizmo the Gamer
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      83.61%
      Quote Originally Posted by Chandoo View Post

ok, please keep me informed next time you guys are doing this too, also i imagine this entire thing was done over Skype for all parties ?
      Yup, It was all done through Skype.

Among The Last of Us

I am:
      Fine

PSN ID: HassanAftab
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      46.29%
      The first PG podcast that I ever tuned in to. I see that nobody mentioned this in the thread yet, but I really enjoyed CerebralTiger's talk. It's clear that he talks sense and more importantly speaks confidently, which is why I would like him to part of many more of these. I would also like him accompanied by speakers such as Shyber and JourneysEnd.

NaNoW, you come across as a good host. I wish you more luck with the job in future but I would recommend going easy on curse words. Just a little bit more fluency in the way you conduct the cast would make things even better, the way CT speaks would be a good reference in my opinion.

Well done.
      Likes CerebralTiger liked this post

My own blog: LittleBoyReports

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Fine

Gamertag: CerebralTiger PSN ID: CerebralTiger Steam ID: CerebralTiger
      Daily Activity
      5071.43%
      Lv. Percent
      4.65%
      also it is frightening how much CT sounds like me
      Haha really? Damn, should've pretended to be you and praised the hell out of them PS3 exclusives you're playing these days

Quote Originally Posted by Hassan Aftab View Post
      I see that nobody mentioned this in the thread yet, but I really enjoyed CerebralTiger's talk. It's clear that he talks sense and more importantly speaks confidently, which is why I would like him to part of many more of these.
      Thanks Hassan, glad you liked it
      Last edited by CerebralTiger; 15-01-14 at 07:22 PM.

Administrator

I am:
      Starving

PSN ID: Wajhi Steam ID: NaNoW
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      69.93%
      also it is frightening how much CT sounds like me
      OMFG....THANK YOU LORD ITS NOT ONLY IN MY HEAD.....THAt is exactly what I thought..
      @IzHee: dont worry majoraly sometimes does things for no apparent reason:P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hassan Aftab View Post
      The first PG podcast that I ever tuned in to. I see that nobody mentioned this in the thread yet, but I really enjoyed CerebralTiger's talk. It's clear that he talks sense and more importantly speaks confidently, which is why I would like him to part of many more of these. I would also like him accompanied by speakers such as Shyber and JourneysEnd.

NaNoW, you come across as a good host. I wish you more luck with the job in future but I would recommend going easy on curse words. Just a little bit more fluency in the way you conduct the cast would make things even better, the way CT speaks would be a good reference in my opinion.

Well done.
      If you would hear any of our previous podcasts you wouldve seen why I was speaking like that...it was chaotic and a merry-go-around all the time.. In reality I am a quiet person and a bit reserved. I was doing something wayyyy out of my comfort zone. Also since I was hosting the call and my mic was 4 way directional mic, my voice was being recorded "too well". I will try to keep these things in mind..
      But yes CT is certainly the boss at it.
      Last edited by NaNoW; 15-01-14 at 10:30 PM.
      Likes IzHee liked this post

Among The Last of Us

I am:
      Fine

PSN ID: HassanAftab
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      46.29%
      Quote Originally Posted by NaNoW View Post
      If you would hear any of our previous podcasts you wouldve seen why I was speaking like that...it was chaotic and a merry-go-around all the time.. In reality I am a quiet person and a bit reserved. I was doing something wayyyy out of my comfort zone. Also since I was hosting the call and my mic was 4 way directional mic, my voice was being recorded "too well". I will try to keep these things in mind..
      But yes CT is certainly the boss at it.
      I did notice that bit about you (reserved) the one time we played The Last of Us together. I used to be that kind of person myself, but ofcourse time and experience have quite an impact on those kinds of traits.

Just one more bit that I noticed was that CT was the one comprehensively answering nearly all questions which, to me, felt like as if he was the only person left to answer. I do know for a fact that you were getting every one to speak, at times by cautioning them so that each one was made part of the discussion. No offense meant to the other guests, but it seemed like laziness on their part at times (not always). I suppose you could choose only topics that EVERYONE invited could actively present their take on instead of having to speak in monosyllables (eg. sucks, no). Still, I think it was pretty good under the circumstances so I shall save you from any further rant.

I do like your voice and the ability to strike a balance between some seriousness and humour, and that's good reason for you to be hosting these casts. I understand that the quality that there is needs to suffice under the circumstances and that you people will do whatever the best you can to improve the experience but for something that you people sound dedicated and serious about definitely warrants my interest and seriousness in the podcast.

In short, I appreciate your efforts and wish all of you the best of luck in your future endeavours.
      Last edited by Hassan Aftab; 15-01-14 at 11:13 PM.

My own blog: LittleBoyReports