• Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Ultimate PlayStation 4 FAQ - Get your questions answered

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      81.42%
      Quote Originally Posted by zaf H View Post
      Hi guys,

I need to purchase a ps4 500 gb. I am not sure from where. I can buy it from sony centre clifton, but I feel their price is high(45k). I checked the prices on daraz .I found some stores selling ps4 console around 42k. The price difference makes me wonder why these stores are selling below Sony's official price? Please help.
      on darz if you bought from hbl card during the 11/11 sale you could had got the ps4 for 36k
      Likes zaf H liked this post
      Thanks zaf H thanked for this post

PG Superstar

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      73.05%
      Hi guys,

I need to purchase a ps4 500 gb. I am not sure from where. I can buy it from sony centre clifton, but I feel their price is high(45k). I checked the prices on daraz .I found some stores selling ps4 console around 42k. The price difference makes me wonder why these stores are selling below Sony's official price? Please help.
      because from Sony authorised store you get the console with official warranty so if something happens to your console within one year you can claim warranty and get it replaced for free and from second year on ward you can still get it repaired from Sony authorised shop but you pay a little money . That is exactly the reason why I purchased my PS4 pro from authorised place in Pakistan . So it depends on you which thing you care more . Initial money or warranty piece of mind for future
      Thanks zaf H thanked for this post

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Cheeky

PSN ID: SolitarySoldier
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      18.22%
      Hi guys,

There's an HBL discount on PS4 on Daraz right now. Grab it asap for 36k.

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      81.42%
      Quote Originally Posted by golabucha View Post
      because from Sony authorised store you get the console with official warranty so if something happens to your console within one year you can claim warranty and get it replaced for free and from second year on ward you can still get it repaired from Sony authorised shop but you pay a little money . That is exactly the reason why I purchased my PS4 pro from authorised place in Pakistan . So it depends on you which thing you care more . Initial money or warranty piece of mind for future
      Bro you can get any region 2 pal console etc repaired or exchange in warranty.. not only the ones bought from them especially. just need a warranty card valid thats all which does come in uae consoles.the warranty card does have service mega center of pakistan listed in it... im sorry you just paid extra for something that wasn't needed

PG Superstar

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      73.05%
      Quote Originally Posted by manigamer View Post
      Bro you can get any region 2 pal console etc repaired or exchange in warranty.. not only the ones bought from them especially. just need a warranty card valid thats all which does come in uae consoles.the warranty card does have service mega center of pakistan listed in it... im sorry you just paid extra for something that wasn't needed
      warranty can’t be claimed without a valid payment receipt and stamp .plus they even match the buyer name from receipt to nic card .i have gone through the process once . All in all I am very satisfied that I didnot had to buy the console again due to fault .like I said in my previous post it all depends on your personal preference .i have literally zero regret for paying a bit extra for piece of mind .

PG Veteran

I am:
      Confused

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      19.25%
      From where did you buy ps4 pro?

- - - Updated - - -

warranty can’t be claimed without a valid payment receipt and stamp .plus they even match the buyer name from receipt to nic card .i have gone through the process once . All in all I am very satisfied that I didnot had to buy the console again due to fault .like I said in my previous post it all depends on your personal preference .i have literally zero regret for paying a bit extra for piece of mind .

PG Superstar

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      73.05%
      Quote Originally Posted by taha1557 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

inovi technologies Karachi .you can contact them on Facebook page or here is their number . (021) 32750924

https://m.facebook.com/inovi.pk/

PG Veteran

I am:
      Confused

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      19.25%
      inovi technologies Karachi .you can contact them on Facebook page or here is their number . (021) 32750924

https://m.facebook.com/inovi.pk/
      Thanks, how much they charge for repair after 1 year?

PG Superstar

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      73.05%
      Quote Originally Posted by taha1557 View Post
      Thanks, how much they charge for repair after 1 year?
      no idea . As it varies from case to case and depends on the fault .

M.Khubaib Qaiser

I am:
      Happy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      26.03%
      Which is the best place to buy ps4 1 year membership card?