Starving

PSN ID: Wajhi Steam ID: NaNoW
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      19.82%
      Omfg sony...So fast in listening to people ....WOW

Though there have been a few missteps on Sony’s behalf from the recent FAQ post riddled with mistakes of no MP3 support, NoDLNA support, and a few other features that are not available at laun
      ch. We were able to speak to a Sony rep today about if any of these features could be implemented in the near future and much to our surprise we have received a “Yes“. The future update that is in process to be rolled out shortly after the PS4′s launch(November 15th) will include the following detailed features listed below:

• Legacy headset support
      • Mp3 support for not only in-game but non gaming as well.
      • Suspend and resume play feature

All of these features are set to hit PS4′s consoles by late 2013- to early 2014. Which we hope
      Sony will deliver sooner upon. From what we know these features are being packed in the 2nd forth coming PS4 firmware update. Also these details were hinted today when Shuhei Yoshida made a post on twitter stating that he had a discussion with otherPlayStation 4 development team members about received feedback. With this news being provided Those these features are a definite step in the right direction. We were still unable to confirm future external hard drive support for media or game data would be supported later on. lastly we’re still waiting to hear if there will be future YouTube support for video sharing. What do you think of this good news do you think Sony still needs more features to claim the living room in this next gen console war? comment below let us know.
      Likes IzHee liked this post

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      68.9%
      Well the MP3 issue solved good but what about the media playback using usbflashdrives etc ? what about AVI files and stuff ? our tv shows being watch on ps4 etc ?

Gaming is a Drug!

I am:
      Nerdy

Gamertag: hypersnake99 PSN ID: BlackHeadMamba Steam ID: BlackHeadMamba
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      11.8%
      1 Question missing..........

Any chances of overheating as the original ps3 ???
      cuz this much power must need hell of a ventilation in that dimensions of box

i mean almost a 7870 + 8 core processor Must need a good silent fan to cool it in that box...........

i hope sony solved that........................

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      68.9%
      Here Are the Apps You'll Have on Your PS4 At Launch

Just a quick note to let the US gamers amongst you that plan on picking up a PlayStation 4 next week know that Sony has released an official list of Apps that you can expect to have access to on the console once you get it home.

As you might suspect, the day one app roster for Sony's PS4 includes heavy hitters such as Netflix, Hulu Plus and Amazon Instant Video, but there are quite a few other apps that will be ready to rock as well. They are:

• Crackle
      • Crunchyroll
      • EPIX
      • NBA Game Time
      • NHL GameCenter LIVE
      • Redbox Instant by Verizon
      • VUDU
      • YuppTV

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Stressed

PSN ID: IzHee Steam ID: IzHee_96
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      78.46%
      Quote Originally Posted by BlackHeadMamba View Post
      1 Question missing..........

Any chances of overheating as the original ps3 ???
      cuz this much power must need hell of a ventilation in that dimensions of box

i mean almost a 7870 + 8 core processor Must need a good silent fan to cool it in that box...........

i hope sony solved that........................
      Dont worry about overheating.
      I've touched ps4 my self it was cold as hell even after running of over 7 hours!
      <a href=http://www.pakgamers.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic96369_2.gif target=_blank>http://www.pakgamers.com/forums/sign...pic96369_2.gif</a>
      #InNaNowWeTrust #InInf3rnoWeBelive

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      68.9%
      Quote Originally Posted by IzHee View Post
      Dont worry about overheating.
      I've touched ps4 my self it was cold as hell even after running of over 7 hours!

Ohh saudia arabia...
      Likes IzHee liked this post

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      68.9%
      PS4 Comes With Free Money, PS+, and Music Unlimited Trials

Sony announced on its blog today that players who grab the PlayStation 4 at launch will receive a trio of goodies with the console.

Included with the PS4 will be $10 in Sony Entertainment Network wallet credit good for items from the PlayStation Store. Those who want to try out the PlayStation Plus service can redeem the free 30-day trial, allowing PSN members to sample multiplayer gaming and some freebies like Contrast and Resogun on day one.

Also available with the PS4 will be a 30-day trial for Sony's Music Unlimited service, which is required in order to play music on the PS4. The Music Unlimited trial is only available for new subscribers under the Premium Plan, the blog post states.

These freebies will be available with every PS4 for a limited time and is confirmed for the United States and Canada, Sony says.

Who's grabbing a PS4 when it launches in North America next Friday?

Source: PlayStation Blog

PG Superstar

I am:
      Fine

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      16.83%
      I have a question too. How long will it take to jailbreak it for hackers after release? Do we need to jailbreak the whole thing or crack it game by game after release?

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      68.9%
      ps3 took 4-5 years before it got hacked i think... this would take 8-9

Broken </3 Heart

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      15.08%
      Quote Originally Posted by manigamer View Post
      ps3 took 4-5 years before it got hacked i think... this would take 8-9
      ummm i read somewhere on net that due to PS4's x86 architecture it may get hacked sooner than PS3 , Lets see what happens