• Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: (TUT) NOOBS Guide to Burning xgd3 games (ihas not required)

Hell ya!!!!

I am:
      Bored

Gamertag: oak n kai
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      44.92%
      Anyone know setting for Banana media??

PG Newbie

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      76%
      I just flashed my xbox on Tuesday, and I got a quick question about this guide.

I tried to burn Madden 25, I opened Burnermax it said my drive was not compatible, yet. I pressed the button and indeed the size increased on my DVD DL and IMGBURN confirmed it. I used the same settings as here and the advanced options were disabled like it said for it to be, actually I couldn't even change those settings on my drive it was just greyed out. So I burn the game no errors at all, it didnt run on my xbox and when I put it in the PC on abgx to test it it can't read it.

So even though the guide is for people that don't have iHAS but they have a burnermax compatible drive or it doesnt matter if your drive is compatible you just gotta have luck to get a good burn?

thx

the dark king

I am:
      ----

Gamertag: yamileon Steam ID: yamileonxfz
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      91%
      Quote Originally Posted by Rody View Post
      I just flashed my xbox on Tuesday, and I got a quick question about this guide.

I tried to burn Madden 25, I opened Burnermax it said my drive was not compatible, yet. I pressed the button and indeed the size increased on my DVD DL and IMGBURN confirmed it. I used the same settings as here and the advanced options were disabled like it said for it to be, actually I couldn't even change those settings on my drive it was just greyed out. So I burn the game no errors at all, it didnt run on my xbox and when I put it in the PC on abgx to test it it can't read it.

So even though the guide is for people that don't have iHAS but they have a burnermax compatible drive or it doesnt matter if your drive is compatible you just gotta have luck to get a good burn?

thx
      yes of course the drive has to be compatible with bunermax that should have been assumed from the start @Oak R
      Sorry don't know never tried with them

Haven't been on much
      Last edited by yamileon; 12-09-14 at 06:09 AM.
      please repy to me in english i DONT know how to speak / read urdu

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Devilish

PSN ID: muhd86
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      35.19%
      well i wanted to burn my own xgd3 games after spoiling 6 banana dual layer dvd i was about to give up but then came on this thread .

well guys surprise ...you can get a complete ihas supported liteon dvd writer for rs.3200 brand new external type and the current model in the market is 100% compatible .

i have managed to stealth patch my mw3 game and tommorow will burn some more : - the setings that i applyied was that i turned off all options in the advanced tab under lite on
      buffer size was 512mb unchecked as mentioned in the tutorial , burn proof and opc was off and burned at 3x .

then checked n verified and installed on xbox with no issues -

will post some more details tommorow

Nikkon:-D7100 WITH 18-135MM / 50mm / 35mm & 70-200 /28-105 d

PG Xtremist

I am:
      Cool

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      44.13%
      Quote Originally Posted by Dark Sith View Post
      well i wanted to burn my own xgd3 games after spoiling 6 banana dual layer dvd i was about to give up but then came on this thread .

well guys surprise ...you can get a complete ihas supported liteon dvd writer for rs.3200 brand new external type and the current model in the market is 100% compatible .

i have managed to stealth patch my mw3 game and tommorow will burn some more : - the setings that i applyied was that i turned off all options in the advanced tab under lite on
      buffer size was 512mb unchecked as mentioned in the tutorial , burn proof and opc was off and burned at 3x .

then checked n verified and installed on xbox with no issues -

will post some more details tommorow
      I bought an asus drive from vmart in 2014 cross flashed it and I even.burn xgd3 on banana. But verbatims are best.
      Likes Dark Sith liked this post

MY BLU RAY STORE . . .

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Devilish

PSN ID: muhd86
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      35.19%
      Quote Originally Posted by gttx View Post
      I bought an asus drive from vmart in 2014 cross flashed it and I even.burn xgd3 on banana. But verbatims are best.
      well there is no need to cross flash any thing , the liteon external dvd writer works just fine with the burn max software , have burnt over 100 8.5gb disc mashallah no issues .

Nikkon:-D7100 WITH 18-135MM / 50mm / 35mm & 70-200 /28-105 d

PG Xtremist

I am:
      Cool

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      44.13%
      Quote Originally Posted by Dark Sith View Post
      well there is no need to cross flash any thing , the liteon external dvd writer works just fine with the burn max software , have burnt over 100 8.5gb disc mashallah no issues .
      Yes wen I bought mine the burner max software had to.be flashed. Later they developed the payload version which doesn't need the firmwarr.mod

Happy. Burning

On Training

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      76%
      I buy Liteon ihas322 ZL15 But payload tool v.015. BurnerMAX not enabled, YET !
      Help me

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Amused

Steam ID: siddiec
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      29.52%
      @Dark Sith which model of lite on external burner are you using ?

- - - Updated - - -
      @Dark Sith which model of lite on external burner are you using ?

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Amused

Steam ID: siddiec
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      29.52%
      i have bought i has 324 e but i cant get good burn. usually it fails at 50 percent in verification. i dont understand whats the issue. any help will be much appreciated ?