I am:
      Stressed

PSN ID: AcidGrinder
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      65.22%
      Note: Due to the size of the full game and patch, users who purchase the digital version of the game will need 4.6GB of free space on their PS Vita memory card, and therefore will need at a minimum an 8GB PS Vita memory card.
      Well, ****. .__.
      Looks like I'm getting the retail copy, then.

"Walk tall my friend"

I am:
      Bored

PSN ID: hellahsan Steam ID: D3mon_k1ng
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      77.79%
      played some matches with @amaga was fun

and 1 match with @DarkLordMalik but his team left him so he quit the match :>

kzm mp is awesome

#VitaBros

I am:
      Devilish

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      8.54%
      Quote Originally Posted by sweetstyle View Post
      played some matches with @amaga was fun

and 1 match with @DarkLordMalik but his team left him so he quit the match :>

kzm mp is awesome
      LOL. I was getting slammed left and right and found out that i was the only one left. Had no choice but to leave and then had to shut down the generator so quit

X Trophies Hunter

I am:
      Fine

PSN ID: amaga1
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      37.2%
      my light gone at 12pm.so y i got DC too.

but 1 think i notice.we r in full room (8 players match) n there is 0 lag.gem run smothly.that is good sign for kz n Vita future mp games

X Trophies Hunter

I am:
      Fine

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      37.2%
      just start it again on Veteran difficulty n collection all Intel.

in my 1st playthough i played like Rush.cos i was lookin for my 100th platinum.but now i start it again n take a look carefully n closely this time :P

its really amazing game.a give u a pure KZ taste.environment/background is very detailed.no any game i saw on any handheld or tab/mobile.

story (objective) is interesting,specially when u read its back story too (all intel)

look this,its a 4th stage(contract) detail of BG is awesome.a pure console quality detail.sad mostly reviewers compare it with console's KZ n gave lower score. (even it deserve more)

in short term (after UC,LBP,Gravity,AC-L,UNIT 13,Rayman) found is a best title on vita

btw its new patch for MP is released 3 days ago.its again 1.160gb patch.so u need atleast 1.2gb free space in ur card again.but good news,ur old patch 1.2gb ll automaticaly delete after this patch.mean u just replace it with new patch n nothing more.
      i played 3,4 matches after patch,n it runs smothly.

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      83.65%
      Killzone: Mercenary Receives Two New, Free Maps

PS Vita game Killzone: Mercenary has finally received its two free multiplayer maps today. The maps come via a 167 MB patch and is mandatory for players who wish to continue playing the game's multiplayer mode.

Here are the two maps with description posted below:

Tharsis Depot
      After incurring damage during the ISA invasion of Helghan, this subterranean mining platform has been converted to process nuclear Petrusite. Now that it’s back in full-scale production, the ISA will again battle Helghast and mercenary forces between the structures of Tharsis Depot. This time they intend to finish the job they started. Under the cavern’s artificial light this is a great map to play Guerrilla Warfare or Warzone on. A Mercenary version of the Killzone 2 classic.

Blood Gracht
      Months after the nuclear blast that ruined most of the city, Pyrrhus is slowly recovering. But now with ISA, Helghast and mercenary troops clashing in the suburb's buildings and winding alleyways, the canals once again run red with blood. This fan-favourite multiplayer map from Killzone 2 is ideal for all game modes.

The update is available right now. For a review of the game, check out the video above.

Source: Killzone via Polygon

X Trophies Hunter

I am:
      Fine

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      37.2%
      sad my save data is belong to reg 2 disc/card.cant change it with reg 1 copy

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Devilish

PSN ID: muhd86
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      41.73%
      @manigamer

if i get a psn plus us / uk account now

what vita games em i entitled to ..

as for ps3 games ---well i have a hacked ps3 so no point on geting those or downloading those i presume .

Nikkon:-D7100 WITH 18-135MM / 50mm / 35mm & 70-200 /28-105 d

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      83.65%
      Quote Originally Posted by The Avenger View Post
      @manigamer

if i get a psn plus us / uk account now

what vita games em i entitled to ..

as for ps3 games ---well i have a hacked ps3 so no point on geting those or downloading those i presume .
      well u can always go in the playstation store and checkthere. go into playstation store >playstation plus area and see which free games are they offering, it would display all for ps3 and vita and ps4 too ( on ps4 and online pc only )

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      83.65%
      Killzone Mercenary is Finally Getting Bots

Bots and a new title update coming to the game today.

Killzone Mercenary for PS Vita will be receiving offline multiplayer in the form of bots, tech director Matt Porter revealed on the PlayStation Blog.

Players who purchase the Botzone Soldier Training Pack will have the ability to play all multiplayer maps offline for up to 7 AI soldiers in either Mercenary or Guerrilla Warfare modes. Players will be able to set how matches are played too. If you think you can do it, you can go up against a team full of bots by yourself.

Going up against AI bots can also make it easier for players to obtain multiplayer trophies, Porter mentioned.

A new title update is also coming that fixes collision issues in multiplayer. The update comes at 23 MB or 549 MB if you haven't downloaded the game's past updates.

Both the pack and title update will be available today. No pricing is available for the pack for North America, but it'll be released on Europe PSN tomorrow for €2.49, which is about $3.

Source PlayStation Blog