• Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 832 of 834 FirstFirst ... 332732782822830831832833834 LastLast
    Results 8,311 to 8,320 of 8333

Thread: The Movies Thread III: Watch, Discuss and Have Fun! No Open Spoilers!

Ready Player One

I am:
      Cool

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      60.1%
      Fractured 7/10. well lot of hype around this movie but its with same concept which we have seen many times.
      Not engaging just one time watch.

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      36.65%
      the flood: 6.5/10
      lena heady and ian glen both got actor in this one, a refugee kinda story here how they hide and camp etc..

the fanatic: 7/10
      holy sh*t im just amazeballs seeing travolta doing this kinda acting at this age. wow man was very creepy..

burn: 6.5/10
      just saw this for josh hutcherson and this movie has some weird creepy vibes too plus some sick kinda stuff too

can you keep a secret: 5.5/10
      starring alexandria daddario and tyler hoechlin. as much as the actors i wanted this movie to be good but it was mediocore as best, rom com kinda thing

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      36.65%
      saw "zombieland 2" at cinepax last night

well this one's one of thsoe sequel's that weren't really required but are still fun to watch.

the cast is back with some new additions and the comedy was not as par with the first but it was still a doozie to watch at the cinema. quite enjoyed it.

It's time to NUT UP OR SHUT UP !

Rating: 7/10

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      36.65%
      saw "MALEFICENT 2" at IMAX cinestar tonight

another sequel and kinda unwanted too imo. this wasn't really needed as i said before and from start felt like a big family drama and all with weddings lol but in a more fairy tale kind of way haha.

angelina jolie was good as maleficent as before ofcourse shes angelina guys cmon.

some new cast here with ed skrien and chewitol ejifor whats his name damn too hard to pronounce and type haha

in the end the movie was ok the fun is at the last moments etc. first part was better definitely

Rating: 6.5/10

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      36.65%
      survival box: 6/10
      an ok thriller etc. eight teenagers trapped in a manor of sorts.

anna: 7/10
      this one was qutie good. action and all nothing less from luc beeson but the whole spoon feeding with the flashbacks etc was kinda annoying by the end haha but strong action spy movie

haunt: 7.5/10
      honestly quite enjoyed this as a group of teenagers i suppose go on a halloween outside the town scare and this scary whatever was damn right saw type creepy

doom annihilation: 4/10
      i dunno man the rock one felt better than this waste of time tbh, did not enjoy those make up whatever was disappointing too

Ready Player One

I am:
      Cool

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      60.1%
      Super 30 8/10. I usually skip most bollywood craps but once in a blue moon they come with something good and
      Super 30 is that exception. Amazing movie with some stellar performance by Hrithik roshan.

Scorpion King

I am:
      Happy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      88.9%
      Joker.......................(5/10) watched at Vox Cinema, Dubai. Damn what a yawn fest! As a huge fan of Batman I was eager to see the back story of his arch nemesis, but man I can't stand how boring it was! Joaquin Phoenix acting was phenomenal but other than that not my cup of tea!!

Aladdin......................(8/10) watched in HD, nostalgia hit really hard man! Aladdin was one of the first Disney animated movie I watched back in my school days and watching this live action remake made me relive my childhood lol. Also can I say how beautiful Naomi Scott is!!
      http://www.speedtest.net/result/3765395691.png

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      36.65%
      Saw DURJ at cinepax tongiht

directed, written and produced and acted by shamoon abbasi, as much as this guy can act and such i think he should stick to that. the direction etc was ok but tory was way too much stretched some dialogues were cringey and the whole nation thing was thrown in here too. i was quite bored over all and i think they cut some stuff which i was there to see like gore and all nothing was shown and just mentions and such. sad

Rating: 4/10

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      36.65%
      kabir singh: 6.5/10
      shahid's acting here was good and totally crazy like was fun but the whole story and the love romance thing was ewww.

teen titans go vs teen titans: 7/10
      another teen titans movie and this one was good with multiple teen titans and the multiverse coming alive

corporate animals: 7/10
      holy hell this was crazy, demi moore seeing here in a movie after a long time and some crazy stuff happened here hah a dark comedy tbh.

midsommar: 3/10
      am terribly heart broken, had such high hopes from this but its turd from the makers of hereditary this is complete sh*t.

Alpha Cure Mom

I am:
      Sad

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      33.19%
      Joker. Went for a second round. Still a masterpiece oooof