• Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 826 of 826 FirstFirst ... 326726776816824825826
    Results 8,251 to 8,256 of 8256

Thread: The Movies Thread III: Watch, Discuss and Have Fun! No Open Spoilers!

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      62.14%
      Saw spiderman far from home last night at cinestar IMAX

Spoiler: show

Man oh man sony is bringing their BEST when they are making spidey movies and this is no different, first spiderverse and now this. i thought people were over exaggerating when they said you know to go see this and best spidey movie but this could very well be that .

from the story, to vfx to tributes this movie has it all. peters responsibilities as a teen and his superhero life was truly tested in this one.

coming down to jake and his mysterio character man oh man sony nailed myterio here. his powers shown were incredible man i was in awe during that one scene and you would know it too when you see it just superb.

there is alot of twists and turns in this spidey movie so be ready to for surprises around every corner people .

and last but not least dont forget to wait for the mid and post credits scene. i loved the mid credits scene man SONY you my new love for making SPIDEY Graet again

Rating: 9/10

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      62.14%
      the poison rose: 6.5/10
      with a big cast as morgan freeman, brendan fraser, john travolta and famke jenssen you would expect this to be over the top but it was alright. a good sunday watch is what i'd say

a violent seperation: 7/10
      wiw this movie was something. quite good and good drama by brenton thwaites and alicia debnam carey.

dumbo: 6/10
      i haven't watched the original one but for this i would say tim burton did but his gloomy type shade to it and all not that dumbo wasn't all sad and gloomy to begin with but i guess burton fit the role for this one as the director. keaton and devito in this one together batman and penguin hahaha

city of lies: 7/10
      investigating the murder of B I G and tupac. detective johnny depp here . quite a drama here with reports from official investigations i think

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Confused

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      35.57%
      Captain Marvell: First hour was engaging but It never looked like a MARVEL movie. A super hero who can fly chasing a bad guy on foot! Brie Larson was OK Samuel Jackson was good as always. Just a timepass movie 6/10.

Captive State: Another alien movie with different kind of story. They revealed the suspense right at the end of the movie until then I had no idea why are they doing all this 7/10.

Luka Chupi: A story about live-in. I liked both actors Kartik & Kriti. It’s just a romantic comedy 6/10.

Overlord: I didn’t really understand what was the point of this movie but it was entertaining. They tried to do something different with those zombie kind of things in the end. It’s a fine thriller 7.5/10.

Toy Story 4: Watched it at Cinepax on Wednesday. The animation right from the start after PIXAR’s logo looked FASCINATING that rain looked so real. Liked those new characters specially duck & bunny. It has some exemplary messages for kids and for adults and some cheesy moments to 8/10.

Spiderman Far from Home: Sari movie aik taraf aur Mid-Credit Scene aik taraf. Jab bhi koyi spiderman ki movie release hoti hai sab yehi kehte hain ye best spiderman movie hai. So there is no end to this, when next spiderman’s movie will release everyone would say that this is the best one. But for now this is the one. Story, action, VFX, casting everything looks perfect except music I remember the amazing spiderman 2’s music “Paranoia” I’ve never heard that kind of music in any spiderman movie. There are total 7 or 8 spiderman movies but next part will be the most different one because of mid-credit scene and for this one 8/10.

Scorpion King

I am:
      Happy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      61.2%
      Shazam.......................(8/10) watched in HD, well no other DC Super hero made any cameo apart from references here and there, but Shazam himself carried the movie quite well. Mark Strong as the villain was perfect. Overall a wealthy addition in DC Extended Universe lineup!

Alita: Battle Angel..........................(8/10) watched in HD, Rosa Salazar was lovely with her doe eyed cyborg body. Overall I really liked the Motorball match but for me that was the only worthy action scene! The rest of it was just ok, but still nice movie for time pass!!
      http://www.speedtest.net/result/3765395691.png

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      62.14%
      the mustang; 7.5/10
      pretty good drama etc. inmates doing prison work by training wild mustangs. i never knew this was part of prison work !

the professor and the madman: 7/10
      starring sean penn and mel gibson, this was some movie. the acting by sean penn was really good. mel did good too but sean took the cake in this one.

the beach bum: 7/10
      starring matthew mconaghey and man he's doing some different roles nowadays. this one was good too

photograph: 6.5/10
      a good movie kinda slow and all good acting and the ending let me down with a proper conclusion but one can imagine yes

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      62.14%
      Saw Crawl last night at cinestar ATC cinema

Spoiler: show

the movies quite thrilling from start to finish. its not that long around 86 minutes but it felt like a big journey tbh. man those alligators are natures BEASTS ferocious and dangerous.

kaya scodelario did quite good and i think much better than maze runner here. there wasn't a big cast or known faces in this one except kaya but this movie delivered what it was suppose to i would say in a middle of a hurricane and floods etc. good watch

sam raimi productoins made this so i kinda also got that don't breathe vibe here as well a bit

Rating: 7/10