• Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 825 of 825 FirstFirst ... 325725775815823824825
    Results 8,241 to 8,245 of 8245

Thread: The Movies Thread III: Watch, Discuss and Have Fun! No Open Spoilers!

Scorpion King

I am:
      Happy

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      55.95%
      Iron Man & Hulk: Heroes United............................(7/10) watched in HD

Iron Man & Captain America: Heroes United..................(7/10) watched in HD
      http://www.speedtest.net/result/3765395691.png

Scorpion King

I am:
      Happy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      55.95%
      Welcome Home........................(7/10) watched in Emirates flight, frankly watched this movie only because of Emily Ratajkowksi, other than that an average home invasion movie!

Fighting with My Family......................(7.5/10) watched in Emirates flight, a true story based on WWE Diva Paige with cameo appearance of The Rock, good for time pass I would say!
      http://www.speedtest.net/result/3765395691.png

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      714.29%
      Lv. Percent
      46.63%
      Saw MIB International at cinestar IMAX last night

Spoiler: show

Ever wondered what MIB be without will smith ? well it'd suck i'd say. yeah i went in to see this even though many and critics were totally unsatisfied by this but i went in anyways and boy i was disappointed. the movie was all over the place. one thing hemsworth can't act for sh*t man, the guy was totally THOR without the armor and powers. tessa was so so as well. liam neeson was okayish and all others were ok too. the one guy who was a bit funny and such was kumails pawny character and that too since he was voicing him. other than that don't waste your time going to see this in the cinema ppl. keep your money for next weeks toy story 4 .

Rating: 4/10

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      714.29%
      Lv. Percent
      46.63%
      greta: 7/10
      a good thriller and good acting by the leads. enjoyed this one

the professor: 7.5/10
      finally j depp is back with a role other than pirates etc. some note worthy acting by depp as always. good movie

the perfection: 7/10
      man this netflix thriller is good. the movie is going in one direction but than takes a 180 on what's happening and man oh man.

iron sky the coming race: 6.5/10
      sequel to iron sky from years ago. this one was fine. the first one was better though, nazis on the moon haha

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      714.29%
      Lv. Percent
      46.63%
      why cheat india: 7/10
      education system is effed in india and so is pakistan. this movie outlines some stuff though i don't follow what their method but the whole grade system is sh*t

american exit: 6/10
      seeing dane cook after a long time in a movie and that too a drama this time. it was a fine sunday watch

the kid: 7.5/10
      starring dane dehaan, ehtan hawke and chris pratt. man oh man what a western movie. good one though could had been better if the story was more intriguing but still good. chris pratt was unrecognizable man

booksmart: 7.5/10
      good netflix movie. two nerdy smarty girls just getting their groove on in the final days of their college and how their lifes are going to change etc.. good one

Page 825 of 825 FirstFirst ... 325725775815823824825