• Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 818 of 819 FirstFirst ... 318718768808816817818819 LastLast
    Results 8,171 to 8,180 of 8182

Thread: The Movies Thread III: Watch, Discuss and Have Fun! No Open Spoilers!

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Confused

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      86%
      ^^ i guess we have same kind of watchlist..climax is a strange movie and on drug addictiveness. I was impressed with no cut long shots.

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      63.92%
      Quote Originally Posted by psycho cash View Post
      ^^ i guess we have same kind of watchlist..climax is a strange movie and on drug addictiveness. I was impressed with no cut long shots.
      yeah i think the movie was one long shot.

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      63.92%
      scooby doo and the curse of the 13 ghosts: 7/10
      just as any other scooby doo movies that come out each year but now they are relating to the pop culture aswell

to all the boys ive loved: 6.5/10
      saw this chick flick and it was OK nothing so special at least to me

paddleton: 7.5/10
      a netflix movie, this ones a bit dark comedy type. starring mark duplass and ray romano from that everybody loves raymond show guy... so this movie at the end hits ya whom its all about. quite good if you ask me...

a star is born: 8/10
      pretty nicely done, good acting awesome stuff emtional and all but would had been great if it didnt resemble aashiqui 2 or in other words i heard its a remake of an older hollywood movie in the 1930's i heard.

Scorpion King

I am:
      Happy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      20%
      Spider Man: Into the Spider Verse...................(8.5/10) watched in HD. Damn I gotta be honest this movie blew me away with its top notch animation and kick ass soundtrack, plot was a bit thin with 5 or 6 Spider Man's coming from different dimensions but nonetheless must watch for Spidey fans! Highly recommended!

The Lego Movie 2.......................(8/10) watched in HD, well everything is awesome! LOL though I felt this part was more or less on the same level as the first one, but for me Lego Batman was the icing on the cake! He kept me interested throughout! Overall a fun movie to watch so yeah go ahead!
      http://www.speedtest.net/result/3765395691.png

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      63.92%
      the favourite: 7.5/10
      this movie was not what i had expected. its a comedy movie lol i thought it would be drama and all but to my surprise it was quite funny haha

green book: 8.5/10
      a good oldies movie. this time a white man as a bodyguard and driver for a black man. so it ofcourse it would raise eyebrows in the usa in the 60's....

steel rain: 6.5/10
      showing kim jong un the supreme leader in this one haha and north korean spy and the south korean intelligence etc working together to get a coup in check etc...

bohemian rhapsody: 8/10
      i saw this movie without any context about queen etc before since im not into music and backstoris of the singers myself especially past 90's 80's but i never knew queen was farooq lol good movie, rami malek indeed deserve for this win.

I am:
      Nerdy

Steam ID: rebellion121
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      4.31%
      Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse:
      I wasn't really expecting to be much but it was such a pleasant and fun surprise. Everything was so well written, especially the dialogue. They really nailed Peter's sense of humour, loved to see him cracking jokes even in dangerously life threatening situations. While Miles's powers weren't fully explored, there is huge potential considering he's the most different spiderman up till now. Would love to see a sequel of this.
      8.5/10

Captain Marvel:
      Good movie, I especially loved all the small references hinting what's to come. I think with how much material they had for the Kree-Skrull war they really didn't use much. Could have been a lot more awesome if they explored Ronan and Yon-Rogg more. Still, a solid showing. Carol is a badass in every sense of the word. Can't wait for Endgame now.

7/10

Jaeger Pilot

I am:
      Starving

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      47.05%
      Any idea why captain marvel not releasing!??
      http://images.vg247.com/current//2011/03/shogun2-a.jpg

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      63.92%
      Quote Originally Posted by bilalk85 View Post
      Any idea why captain marvel not releasing!??
      distibutors here haven't paid disney for infinity war shows etc... so there is a bit of corruption and dues going on between disney and the pakistani distributors. plus distributors here weren't so keen on importing cap marvel a female lead superhero movie since wonderwoman to my surprise didn't do well here in pakistan

Jaeger Pilot

I am:
      Starving

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      47.05%
      Quote Originally Posted by manigamer View Post
      distibutors here haven't paid disney for infinity war shows etc... so there is a bit of corruption and dues going on between disney and the pakistani distributors. plus distributors here weren't so keen on importing cap marvel a female lead superhero movie since wonderwoman to my surprise didn't do well here in pakistan
      Dh! That sux!!
      http://images.vg247.com/current//2011/03/shogun2-a.jpg

This too, shall pass.

I am:
      Cheeky

PSN ID: Memoonk
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      81.05%
      BUMBLEBEE

A nostalgic, well made, character driven live action movie about a transformer. Yeah I didnt think it was possible to say in one sentence before watching this. Its such a breath of fresh air for this franchise. Last time I was caught by surprise like this was when I watched Real Steel. Really disappointed that I skipped watching this in cinema in favour of Aquaman. Should've watched both.

I loved it.
      9/10

Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding

Page 818 of 819 FirstFirst ... 318718768808816817818819 LastLast