• Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 813 of 813 FirstFirst ... 313713763803811812813
    Results 8,121 to 8,127 of 8127

Thread: The Movies Thread III: Watch, Discuss and Have Fun! No Open Spoilers!

Scorpion King

I am:
      Happy

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      95.74%
      The Death of Superman....................(8.5/10) watched in HD

Reign of the Supermen......................(8/10) watched in HD
      http://www.speedtest.net/result/3765395691.png

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      86.21%
      saw back to back zero and simmba at packages mall yesterday !

Spoiler: show

First zero: 6.5/10
      so this movie is all sorts of jumbled up a mess if i say so... its not bad but not that good either... its a bit of fun and stuff with srk being a short person and doing all sorts of big things which i found very hard to believe IMO... that whole shooting down stars with his powers i was like how, perhaps i missed the first 5 mins of the show so missed how exactly he can do that but it didn't made sense either way.. few songs were fine and at times especially during songs you could easily tell the cgi being used for making srk a short person. liked the cameos bit..

Simmba: 7/10

now this one was a bit better than zero only by a margin if i say so. the first start was pretty much what you call bakwas, comedy stuff too cheesy stuff and cringy things but after the whole serious business starts and the action gets rolling it was better from there on although some stuff they did was outrageous and bollocks not counting the action part but the whole judiciary system and law thingie being taken into account... man rohit sure knows to destroy his movies surprises in the trailer..that scene at the end would had been much better if not showin in trailers before hand... but yeah theres another surprise at the very end..
      Likes psycho cash liked this post

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      86.21%
      andhadhun: 7/10
      quite a good and different bit movie from bollywood, twists and turns in this one were good !

the house with a clock in its wall: 6.5/10
      starring jack black and cate blanchett, this movie is a family one and has its mysteries.. liked it. good time pass

bird box: 8/10
      finally saw the most talked about movie and its quite good. ppl talking about not showing the monsters and all i'd say that kept the movie more interesting and stuff. here's hoping a sequel may come and we get to see what exactly are doing this.

bad times at the el royale: 6.5/10
      such a massive good cast but movie disappointed a bit but still was able to be good. although i was expecting more.

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      86.21%
      saw "escape room" at packages mall tonight cinepax

so a mix of maze runner and saw, not that gorey etc as saw not that brutal but it was intense at times. puzzles were fine not that HARD imo but connecting to their backstories and all was good . heres hoping they do bring out a sequel so we actually get to know more.

Rating: 7/10

Scorpion King

I am:
      Happy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      95.74%
      Leatherface.....................(5/10) watched in HD, a prequel of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre franchise that how Leatherface was made into what he is, but it was so boring as there was barely one death by chainsaw shown as the whole movie revolves around a sane young Leatherface!

Halloween.....................(6.5/10) watched in HD, a sequel to the original Halloween movie set 40 years after, this time showing an old Michael Myers going after Laurie to finally kill her once and for all but it wasn't gory or brutal at all as this franchise usually it, for time pass only!
      http://www.speedtest.net/result/3765395691.png

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      86.21%
      saw "GLASS" IN IMAX at cinestar last night

well well the conclusion to the trilogy by m.night shyamalan movie unbreakable from year 2000.

so the sequel to unbreakable came in 2016 and it's end surprisingly led to become it's connected to unbreakable and thus this movie glass came into being as a finale to the previous two movies.

now this movie started out quite well. inbetween it goes into that whole too much detail thing which i thought was good, kept me hooked inbetween the conversations, shyamalan gave good amount of detail in every scene i would say to each bit so normal movie goers don't skip it and loose track of the movie.

again this movie served not as a hero movie alone but as a heroes movie in general. a different take on superheroes as unbreakable did in 2000. i quite liked the ending, it was a kind of sad but yet ok ending. there was not just one twist but two or so twists one of them sadly i red it online as some aholes fan theory which was no surprise as when i saw it in the cinema Booo BUT THE other was quite well...

won't go into much more as i don't want to spoil much but it was a good movie none the less. its badly critcised as im seeing but its quite good. david dunn was fine doing his thing but man james mcavoy imo outshined both samuel and bruce in this IMO. his personalities man just are too good.. this movie showed more personalities of him than split.

sarah paulson as the doctor treating them did quite nice aswell.

Rating: 8/10

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      86.21%
      the sisters brother: 8/10
      haha what a nice western to watch plus a great cast including joaquin phonex, jake gyllenhaal, john c reilly and riz ahmad. all of these four people did exceptionally good here.

the oath: 7.5/10
      hilarious movie, one of those movies that start out dramaesque goes into comedy but than dark comedy stuff...

gooesbumps 2 haunted halloween: 5/10
      man this one was not as expected. first one was miles better. this is a straight to dvd thingy

first man: 7/10
      good movie as expected from ryan gosling but a tad bit boring for my taste if i say so. over all good direction etc

Page 813 of 813 FirstFirst ... 313713763803811812813