• Lonely
  • Nerdy
  • Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 730 of 824 FirstFirst ... 230630680720728729730731732740780 ... LastLast
    Results 7,291 to 7,300 of 8240

Thread: The Movies Thread III: Watch, Discuss and Have Fun! No Open Spoilers!

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      10.88%
      Lv. Percent
      40.57%
      Brimstone: 7/10
      movie's kinda deep, starts backward from the end goes to start etc you know that kinda movie yes... the movies quite slow etc with chapter's defining each phase was ok but kinda not so hooked up, just the last chapter where it all unfolds lays out the truth was interesting to know the sick character of guy pearce damn sh*t

monster trucks: 6/10
      fun family kiddy movie,thats all here

the bye bye man: 6.5/10
      expected a bit more but it was ok, though the bye bye man wasn't that scary it was fine thriller for popcorn flick

headshot: 6.5/10
      action wise it's good, story wise i think have seen plenty of bollywood and hollywood like this.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Fine

Steam ID: STEAM_xXmac007Xx
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      13.26%
      Mine 6/10
      Story of a soldier who gets stuck in the middle of dessert with his foot on mine, and waits and struggles both mentally and physically
      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”

Scorpion King

I am:
      Happy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      52.29%
      Fast & Furious 8....................(8/10) watched in IMAX at Novo Cinema, Dubai. Well another mindless action flick, Brian definitely was missed but overall a nice watch!

Monster Trucks.....................(7/10) watched in HD, an average family comedy movie, nothing special here, too bad it flopped badly, overall good for time pass only!!
      http://www.speedtest.net/result/3765395691.png

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Fine

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      13.26%
      The Horde 5/10

Okish movie i guess, story of a retired marine who goes on camping with his GF and others and faces mountain people
      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”

Global Moderator
      Moderator PC Hardware

I am:
      Fine

PSN ID: nafu Steam ID: The N
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      3.7%
      @mac007
      Mine was a movie of mind, the torture he perceived during the whole time, is interesting. World is full of risk n he is no man if he can't take risk, If he can't step ahead for betterment. A unique stuff.

Sent from my Lenovo S850 using Tapatalk
      Likes mac007 liked this post

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Fine

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      13.26%
      Quote Originally Posted by nafu View Post
      @mac007
      Mine was a movie of mind, the torture he perceived during the whole time, is interesting. World is full of risk n he is no man if he can't take risk, If he can't step ahead for betterment. A unique stuff.

agreed
      u defined it way better than me

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      10.88%
      Lv. Percent
      40.57%
      eloise: 6.5/10
      saw it because of eliza good ol buffy days yes , the movie was fine but the end twist and stuff was good haha

the discovery: 8/10
      robert redford and jason segel, man this movie is quite deep. at first i was gonna shut it down because it felt boring but i went along just for timepass and im glad i did because it goes into ways not possible haha.. you gotta see this one to check it out... mass suicides and the life here after discovered !

sleepless: 5.5/10
      kinda disappointed well what did i expect anyways from jamie foxxx action movie it was time pass stuff ok action

the founder: 7/10
      good acting by michael keaton as the one who steals the mcdonalds business and makes it his own... damn feel sorry for the original mcd guys but they had shorter vision this guy had a broader one and its proof now
      Likes Em0s liked this post

$heeda Pastol ™

I am:
      Pensive

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      55.64%

UNDERWORLD: BLOOD WARS (2016)

Kate Beckinsale is still there, younger, prettier than ever. And still an ass-kicking female actions star. Blood Wars seems to go in a different direction. It's like, a lame attempt to move the plot forward. But it has it's perks. The new 'sacred' powers of Selene are eye-catching, and i love 'em. She seems more emotional about her family now. But the biggest problem ... she's hardly using any guns and ammo. Why the heck would you give her a sword. She ain't your petty knight in shinning leather armor? And don't even get me started on Mr.I-am-the-rightful-heir. I kinda admire him for just speaking his lines with a straight face, and get the eff out of the way. 'Fuuucckkk', he said, in a slow-mo. Haha.

The movie has that same bluish tint to it, and it makes the viewing a bit of a torture. Most of the action feels too fake and boring. Like those battle fight scenes with werewolves. But some are really amazing. 'Ripping the werewolves in half', and 'ripping their spines out', has been fun. CGI is fantastic. That villanious lady craving power, has done an exquisite job. Some of my favorite scenes include, 'they can walk in the sun', 'Slow-mo f*ck of the Mr. rightful heir', 'the entry of new elder, powerful Selene, with grey hair', 'Selene sucking her own blood to experience her love's memories', Watch it for Kate Beckinsale. I love her and i love this franchise. Plus, it's very good entertainment. You won't feel a thing even with the new direction. 6/10.
      PakGamers Rules - Read :: Memorize :: Obey

PG @ Facebook | PG @ Twitter | PG @ Google+

Like a Post if it has helped you

For any urgent matter, contact at abobobilly@pakgamers.com (Urgent matters ONLY)

Global Moderator
      Moderator PC Hardware

I am:
      Fine

PSN ID: nafu Steam ID: The N
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      3.7%
      ^^^
      I watxhed it for Kate only. Therre's nothing left in the series now. I think fanchise has nothing to show more and the fact is First 3 installments delivered most of the stuff intrlinked with the story.

Likes abobobilly liked this post
      Thanks abobobilly thanked for this post

Lord of the First Order

I am:
      Cheeky

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      31.39%
      La La Land

Fucking brilliant , deserves every award it got , but so fucking depressing in the end , i love musicals and i love movie which has little old time setting , this one is modern age set in old world . This movie easily relates to real life ambitions . Damien Chazelle is awesome writer director in such a young age .

9/10
      Likes Spartan 117 liked this post

Nothing will Stand In Our Way , We will Finish What You Started

Page 730 of 824 FirstFirst ... 230630680720728729730731732740780 ... LastLast