• Lonely
  • Nerdy
  • Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 472 of 825 FirstFirst ... 372422462470471472473474482522572 ... LastLast
    Results 4,711 to 4,720 of 8245

Thread: The Movies Thread III: Watch, Discuss and Have Fun! No Open Spoilers!

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      4285.71%
      Lv. Percent
      47.79%
      Saw Premiere OF "Interstellar" AT Cinestar IN IMAX !

Mankind was born on Earth. It was never meant to die here.

Man what have i just experienced just EPIC ! this years BEST SCIFI hands down.... it was PRETTY long but justified IMO

nolan has just given one of his best works yet again, a TRUE HUMAN ODYSSEY... i won't detail much as i don't want to spoil it for others but there are quite some surprises in there that you will encounter over the 2 hours and 49 minutes of epicness !

word of advice do take in some drinks etc u might need it haha

well the movie was MUCH better than gravity to me since that was a borefest really, this had story, mystery, space travel and humour too haha man the movie's still running in my head as i write this. EPICCCC

matthew mcconaughey was brilliant and so was anne hatheaway,
      Spoiler: show
      i'd like to give praise to the robots tars and case aswell hehe

the first half of the movie is story and where its heading etc kinda slowly and building up, suddenly its space time and we're on to the journey which had fantastic visuals and never have i seen such amazing stuff in a movie before. such comprehension of space and time that you would need to concentrate to get it all in at once. now the concept for some would be old or done before perhaps BUT it's how you deliver it in this is what made it SUCH BRILLIANT for me. well orchestrated and nicely done. That's NOLAN FOR ya

Plus the BG music was PRETTY good man which made me go to the edge of the seat everytime.

anyways im afraid if i talk more im gonna ruin it for ya peeps so This one u gotta see it to KNOW IT

Nolantastic MOVIE

ps: got that kewl poster after the IMAX movie ended

Rating: 9.5/10
      Last edited by manigamer; 15-11-14 at 01:44 PM.

PG Spartan
      PG EMERITUS

I am:
      Fine

Steam ID: xcvb2003
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      87.97%
      ^MAN I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH IT.

By the way, was there are any issue with the dialogue not being heard or something?
      http://www.reviewsreactor.blogspot.com/
      Check out my Blog for Movies, Animes, Series and Games reviews.

junaid khan

I am:
      ----

PSN ID: junaid-ia
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      6.56%
      Quote Originally Posted by manigamer View Post
      Saw Premiere OF "Interstellar" AT Cinestar IN IMAX !

Mankind was born on Earth. It was never meant to die here.

Man what have i just experienced just EPIC ! this years BEST SCIFI hands down.... it was PRETTY long but justified IMO

nolan has just given one of his best works yet again, a TRUE HUMAN ODYSSEY... i won't detail much as i don't want to spoil it for others but there are quite some surprises in there that you will encounter over the 2 hours and 49 minutes of epicness !

word of advice do take in some drinks etc u might need it haha

well the movie was MUCH better than gravity to me since that was a borefest really, this had story, mystery, space travel and humour too haha man the movie's still running in my head as i write this. EPICCCC

matthew mcconaughey was brilliant and so was anne hatheaway,
      Spoiler: show
      i'd like to give praise to the robots tars and case aswell hehe

the first half of the movie is story and where its heading etc kinda slowly and building up, suddenly its space time and where on to the journey which had fantastic visuals and never have i seen such amazing stuff in a movie before. such comprehension of space and time that you would need to concentrate to get it all in at once. now the concept for some would be old or done before perhaps BUT it's how you deliver it in this is what made it SUCH BRILLIANT for me. well orchestrated and nicely done. That's NOLAN FOR ya

Plus the BG music was PRETTY good man which made me go to the edge of the seat everytime.

anyways im afraid if i talk more im gonna ruin it for ya peeps so This one u gotta see it to KNOW IT

Nolantastic MOVIE

ps: got that kewl poster after the IMAX movie ended

Rating: 9.5/10
      totally agree with u how Nolan pulled it off, also it is a movie to be watched on imax only...i was there for the 5pm show yesterday but where the heck is my poster i saw ppl from 2pm coming out with posters but in mine no one was given any :/

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      4285.71%
      Lv. Percent
      47.79%
      Quote Originally Posted by Spartan 117 View Post

By the way, was there are any issue with the dialogue not being heard or something?
      there was just one sequence where it happened BUT i think it was intentional or something because that scene gets repeat again and in clear voice Saw it in IMAX so can't go wrong there.

@junaidgangs89 lol i missed it too i saw someone holding this up in the plastic sheet and i was LIKE who brings a college report etc to cinemas and than i saw someone else holding it up aswell and i sensed this can't be a college report etc i suddenly looked around and some of the ppl had this in their hands. so i quickly rushed back and got one for myself, turned out i exited from the upper floor of the cinema where they didn't had over the posters to anyone whilethe ones who exited from the right side of the cinema on the ground floor got it
      Last edited by manigamer; 15-11-14 at 01:47 PM.

junaid khan

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      6.56%
      there was just one sequence where it happened BUT i think it was intentional or something because that scene gets repeat again and in clear voice Saw it in IMAX so can't go wrong there.

@junaidgangs89 lol i missed it too i saw someone holding this up in the plastic sheet and i was LIKE who brings a college report etc to cinemas and than i saw someone else holding it up aswell and i sensed this can't be a college report etc i suddenly looked around and some of the ppl had this in their hands. so i quickly rushed back and got one for myself, turned out i exited from the upper floor of the cinema where they didn't had over the posters to anyone whilethe ones who exited from the right side of the cinema on the ground floor got it
      i still have the ticket, do u think they will give it to me now ?

Poondify Yourself

I am:
      ----

PSN ID: Yasir-- Steam ID: poondyhunter
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      39.25%
      @manigamer, the movie seemed like a combination of Sunshine, Inception, and Gravity. Come on, it's justified a rewatch, hasn't it? I'm curious, how did people there react to the film. There were people being all emotional on this side.

Lord of the First Order

I am:
      Cheeky

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      32.73%
      Magnolia 1999

dont know to hate this movie or to love it , 3 hours was way to long some moments it had which hooked me up to it but finishing didnt suited me well .

Unrated/10

Nothing will Stand In Our Way , We will Finish What You Started

PG Spartan
      PG EMERITUS

I am:
      Fine

Steam ID: xcvb2003
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      87.97%
      Good to know as I heard that many cinemas including IMAX were getting sound mixing problems. People were saying it is the movie's mix but I guess it was the equipment's fault.
      http://www.reviewsreactor.blogspot.com/
      Check out my Blog for Movies, Animes, Series and Games reviews.

0_o

I am:
      Devilish

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      69.22%
      Quote Originally Posted by Spartan 117 View Post

I saw it today and most of us agreed that there were some sequences where it was difficult to hear the dialogue. It's hard to say whether it was down to the equipment or the sound mixing, mainly due to the very nature of those particular sequences. Though I would've liked the dialogue to be a bit more clear.
      "Somewhere deep down there's a decent man in me, he just can't be found."
      Marshall Bruce Mathers III

junaid khan

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      6.56%
      Limited Edition Interstellar IMAX Poster | eBay

damn its a 10$ limited edition that i missed

Page 472 of 825 FirstFirst ... 372422462470471472473474482522572 ... LastLast