Roflol

Steam ID: kamransaeed151
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      76.07%

max payne 3 social club issue

i just finished downloading maxpayne 3 installed it sucessfully updated it applied the crack but the social club is stopping me to play.it always wants me to activate the game so can anyone tell me how to over come this social club issue.i search a lot for solution on internet but cant find so plz help me

Green Beret

I am:
      Bored

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      35.05%
      Quote Originally Posted by kamran saeed View Post
      i just finished downloading maxpayne 3 installed it sucessfully updated it applied the crack but the social club is stopping me to play.it always wants me to activate the game so can anyone tell me how to over come this social club issue.i search a lot for solution on internet but cant find so plz help me
      Did u check it without update?i mean just install the game then put the crack dont update it.or uninstall the game and social club and reinstall.(removing social club may effect other gamesvi.e L.Aniore )

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Pensive

PSN ID: megamanexe95 Steam ID: www.steamcommunity.com/id/MegamanEXE
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      38.52%
      I spent 30 minutes making my friend understand this. But carefully follow the crack instructions. Maybe in the start, there will no "Rockstar Games" folder in My Documents. Once you run the game and it tries to make you activate the game, close the game and the folder and the files should be there. Carefully follow the instruction and copy-paste the folders and items in the correct place.

I think there was a 'profiles' folder? If you're not sure where to paste it, paste it everywhere. In the Rockstar games folder and the folder inside that folder and the Max Payne folder itself just in case if you don't know where to put it.

Retired gamer

I am:
      Roflol

Steam ID: kamransaeed151
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      76.07%
      now rockstar issue has been solved and i played it for 3 hours.now i went away for eid holidays and after 1 week i came back and again started playing but now problm is that it keeps on crashing when i start so i reinstall the game and when i select story mode and then new game and select the difficulty mode after 4 to 5 seconds of it and game crash or mostly my pc freezes that i have to restart it.its annoying me a lot.plz help

Over_lLordl

I am:
      In Love

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      88%

max payne 3 issue

bhai i have same problem with max payne .... so please tell me k isko update krna hai ya nahi ???

and crack wali instructions bhe please zra elaborate kr do !!!
      Over_lLordl