On Training

I am:
      ----

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      14.75%
      If one is looking for a signature scent , try paco rabanne pour homme original 1973 edition. Simple green suave fragrance with good projection, sells around 3-3.5k
      Some other frugal ones include grey flannel 2K for 100ml, A blend of spice and green aquatic fragrance.
      Raghba wood, 1K for intense solid oud that lasts around 10 hours.
      Believe it or not the 4 perfumes from axe intense series are actually good, sell around 400rs in imtiaz, for casual use nothing beats this value for money.
      The place to buy in karachi is imtiaz market Gulshan. Naheed is a bit expensive, you can also go to munir brothers in bolton market 。
      一会儿见

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      14.89%
      Quote Originally Posted by barbarian View Post
      I have also been fond of french perfumes but after watching this video i have changed my mind

https://youtu.be/uoycfSJTzMY

although i still have some french perfumes but now my trend is towards arabic scents (attars) and believe me what he is saying in video is 100% correct. The freshness of mind u get after apply Attar and that too OUD, u will never get from these french perfumes. I Bought a little expensive OUD attar from Ajmal and then i really came to know the benefits/ freshness created by its smell (same can be read from open source internet articles as well). What he is saying in video that initially u will feel it very strong but keep applying it for few days and it will create real Chaska for ur mind. So now slowly and gradually shifting from perfumes to attar.
      One more reason people dont like attar is also explained in this video that we buy cheap attars. However the amount you spent on PERFUME, if you buy equal value high price Attar then you will be really amazed how good they can be.
      Would appreciate specific attar suggestions from your end and best sources. Ajmal official outlet in bolton is a open shop, all of it's stuff is going to be severely heat damaged. This was discovered recently when someone on a perfume group brought silk musk by ajmal from Dubai and resold a few pieces on the group, then those who had used the locally sourced ajmal silk musk found performance to be world's apart.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Happy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      71.02%
      Many attars are there out of which one u already mentioned is silk musk which is also available in open
      Then i like Al haramain Ehsas which i have requested my friend to bring from dubai
      Next is kayani of ajmal