• Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: -|-Peshawar Meetup -|- 17th August :: 6pm -|- KFC -|- Everyone's Invited!

Every Soul Shall Taste Death

I am:
      Hacker

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      8.03%
      Quote Originally Posted by Journeys End View Post
      i have basked in the glory of our dear brother rajni's physical presence YES

i cant say...its too late nw to arrange for a iftar meetup.even if we do, there wont be many coz of less days.i say after EID scene will be better.

also smjunaid might not be coming since he has shifted to isl nw.
      What r u saying...hes here....in peshawar...iThink so

No Compromises!

I am:
      Fine

Gamertag: Usama117 PSN ID: Usama117 Steam ID: Usama117
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      73.36%
      Quote Originally Posted by GhaniKhan View Post
      Yes its late but wait till today what more members r deciding and what Rajni say???
      yeah ok sure

PG's Original Coolboy \m/

I am:
      Amused

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      63.44%
      Quote Originally Posted by Journeys End View Post
      i have basked in the glory of our dear brother rajni's physical presence YES

i cant say...its too late nw to arrange for a iftar meetup.even if we do, there wont be many.i say after EID scene will be better.

also smjunaid might not be coming since he lives to isl nw.
      Oh, then you must have been enlightened by our dear brother, RAJNI's never-ending words of wisdom. Mashallah, you my brother are so lucky.

Sent from my iPod Touch via Tapatalk.
      Likes RAJNI liked this post

PG Xtremist

I am:
      Happy

Gamertag: GHANI PSN ID: GHANI
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      75.75%
      Quote Originally Posted by psp1709 View Post
      What r u saying...hes here....in peshawar
      Oh thanks for the News about @smjunaid he is found in Peshawar
      so r u in in Meetup date will be decided later???

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Bored

PSN ID: prohyper24
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      76.23%
      If you want me to come then Count me in it should my first meetup.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      69.51%
      hello and welcome my dear brother i am very much thankful to each and everyone of you for remembering me in this evergreen meetup here in our beautiful hometown Peshawar , i think it gives us all an opportunity to know each other in a much better way and definitely a sharing of knowledge personal gaming experiences by our worthy members like Journey End Bhai jaan , i have personally met him and found one of the most helpful and cooperative person there were few times of desperate measures i must say he was always there to guide me and give me great advices and beautiful suggestions i am very much thankful to him Always from the bottom of my heart .

my dear brother Ghani you have chosen 2 one of the most delicious food corners of Peshawar in my choice of personal preference i love to eat Chief Food its tasty its super healthy for me whenever i tasted it and its always quite a charm eating Fresh delicious food items of chief ,

on a personal note i feel its an obligatory for me to provide sufficient information about myself and my current situations its been Ramazaam Holy Days that our personal income has decreased below the level and it definitely has alot of side effects like increasing prices of daily food items which are very much useful to survive these are needs , and with such kind of disaster having low budget throughout Ramazaa because surprisingly load shedding is at its peak we hardly get Light for few hours but still electric Supply Bill comes in much high prices as well as the Gas Bill and vice versa , so my dear brother considering and understanding the depth of my current situation in the meantime i am afraid its really not possible for me to arrange such amount of cash payment due to my personal financial crises , and strangely my current condition does not allow me to spend some , but its alright i am always Here And Always Available INSHALLAH ,

this is my humble request to all of you there is a chance of me coming showing myself and enjoying the blast of entertainment at this great awesome meetup with all my beloved brother somebody of high importance can Finance me in this meetup or my dear brothers in other words there must be many personalities willing to get this meetup held as soon as possible are always welcome to help me by taking all the responsibilities of my budget there at meetup, i personally feel like every single brother is GOD sent Angel on earth to help Me and To make satisfactory payment for me at the restaurant fulfilling my desire to mingle with all of you and specially in order to stabilize the situation in everyone's favor
      Last edited by RAJNI; 13-08-12 at 06:29 PM.
      Likes sshah liked this post

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Bored

PSN ID: prohyper24
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      76.23%
      Rajni is right CHEIF will be a wise choice i love CHEIF Food and why not today its 13 august night of FUN
      Likes RAJNI liked this post

~ em Gonna Eat you ♥ ~

I am:
      Happy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      42.62%
      when everything is decided ..then just pm me or mention i will come

lethargic procrastinator

I am:
      Busy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      30.46%
      make it pizza hut or greens hut. their food is awesome

PG Xtremist

I am:
      Busy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      34.13%
      when everything is finalized then let me know i will be there no problem for me !!!