• Amused
  • Angry
  • Bored
  • Busy
  • Cheeky
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Devilish
  • Fine
  • Hacker
  • Happy
  • In Love
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Nerdy
  • Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast
    Results 211 to 220 of 229

    Thread: The Official Camera And Photography Help / Discussion Thread

    1. #211
      $heeda Pastol

      I am:
      Pensive
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      14,750
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      78.43%
      Also bought this.

      Hate myself already Emptying my pockets like it's no tomorrow.
      PakGamers Rules - Read :: Memorize :: Obey

      PG @ Facebook | PG @ Twitter | PG @ Google+

      Like a Post if it has helped you


      For any urgent matter, contact at abobobilly@pakgamers.com (Urgent matters ONLY)

    2. #212
      $heeda Pastol

      I am:
      Pensive
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      14,750
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      78.43%
      Okay. I'm not good at unboxing and stuff. Neither do I want to do one. But here is what I have bought.

      I've noticed that all these new electronics use this cheap plastic which just doesn't feel so nice in hand. Similar is the case with this camera. And probably any camera you'd buy. Not sure if this is because of Thailand made, but I'm sure it's something cost cutting related.

      By the way, the touch and articulate screen is such a nice addition. I have made a good decision.

      The SDCard is coming after 2 days so may try to use it.
      Likes murtaza12, nafu liked this post
       
      PakGamers Rules - Read :: Memorize :: Obey

      PG @ Facebook | PG @ Twitter | PG @ Google+

      Like a Post if it has helped you


      For any urgent matter, contact at abobobilly@pakgamers.com (Urgent matters ONLY)

    3. #213
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Yeehaw
       
      Gamertag: ThyLord666
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      11,224
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      33.29%
      Quote Originally Posted by abobobilly View Post
      Okay. I'm not good at unboxing and stuff. Neither do I want to do one. But here is what I have bought.

      I've noticed that all these new electronics use this cheap plastic which just doesn't feel so nice in hand. Similar is the case with this camera. And probably any camera you'd buy. Not sure if this is because of Thailand made, but I'm sure it's something cost cutting related.

      By the way, the touch and articulate screen is such a nice addition. I have made a good decision.

      The SDCard is coming after 2 days so may try to use it.
      Depends on what camera you get. The 7xxx series from Nikon are magnesium alloy and are quite rugged and tough.
      Likes abobobilly liked this post
       
      Remember there are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

    4. #214
      $heeda Pastol

      I am:
      Pensive
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      14,750
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      78.43%
      Well, here it is. AED 566 worth of it. PKR 16000+ worth, for just a SDCard.

      Oh well ... Let's have some fun.
      PakGamers Rules - Read :: Memorize :: Obey

      PG @ Facebook | PG @ Twitter | PG @ Google+

      Like a Post if it has helped you


      For any urgent matter, contact at abobobilly@pakgamers.com (Urgent matters ONLY)

    5. #215
      $heeda Pastol

      I am:
      Pensive
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      14,750
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      78.43%
      OKAY. PROBLEM. HELP.

      I took some pictures. It was all OK. However, before it was randomly giving me this "Cannot access this memory card. Insert another card" error. So i formatted the card using PC. Now this msg is there. Just won't go away. What is it's problem?

      Blowing air inside the card holder of camera does the trick sometimes, but could it be that either camera or SDCard is at fault?


      EDIT: Update. I have tried everything i could. It's always working in a PC, but the card won't work in Camera. So thrusday, i put it in Full Format, which took more than 4-5 hours. After doing that, the card started working again, but stopped working after some time. I also think that it has something to do with SDCard switching itself OFF, when the camera goes in standby. Unusually, the SDCard is heating up too. Anyway, i have launched a complaint at SOUQ.com. Let's see if i am able to return/refund it.

      In the meantime, i purchased a Lexar Professional 128GB UHS-1 Card. The consistency of write speed might not be as good as the Sandisk one, but it's working absolutely fine, with no issues whatsoever.

      Last edited by abobobilly; 15-07-17 at 11:37 AM.
      PakGamers Rules - Read :: Memorize :: Obey

      PG @ Facebook | PG @ Twitter | PG @ Google+

      Like a Post if it has helped you


      For any urgent matter, contact at abobobilly@pakgamers.com (Urgent matters ONLY)

    6. #216
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Bored
       
      PSN ID: Aaliyan_Usman
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      552
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      13.97%
      in
      Quote Originally Posted by abobobilly View Post
      OKAY. PROBLEM. HELP.

      I took some pictures. It was all OK. However, before it was randomly giving me this "Cannot access this memory card. Insert another card" error. So i formatted the card using PC. Now this msg is there. Just won't go away. What is it's problem?

      Blowing air inside the card holder of camera does the trick sometimes, but could it be that either camera or SDCard is at fault?


      EDIT: Update. I have tried everything i could. It's always working in a PC, but the card won't work in Camera. So thrusday, i put it in Full Format, which took more than 4-5 hours. After doing that, the card started working again, but stopped working after some time. I also think that it has something to do with SDCard switching itself OFF, when the camera goes in standby. Unusually, the SDCard is heating up too. Anyway, i have launched a complaint at SOUQ.com. Let's see if i am able to return/refund it.

      In the meantime, i purchased a Lexar Professional 128GB UHS-1 Card. The consistency of write speed might not be as good as the Sandisk one, but it's working absolutely fine, with no issues whatsoever.
      Try formatting it in the camera, it is always recommended to format the card within the camera, try this..

    7. #217
      ★★★
      PG Emeritus

      I am:
      Amused
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      9,568
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      29.37%
      Which camera ur using it with?

      Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk



    8. #218
      ★★★
      PG Emeritus

      I am:
      Amused
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      9,568
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      29.37%
      If u have any Nikon D5xxx or D3xxx then maximum card capacity this camera can handle is limited ...
      Here is a shot from manual of D5300


      Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk



    9. #219
      PG Juggernaut

      I am:
      Cool
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      2,792
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      84.28%
      @opethian i am thinking about getting a Sigma/Tamron 17-50mm 2.8 lens for my Canon as a upgrade to 18-55 kit lens and to use it as general purpose lens... do you have any other recommendations ?


    10. #220
      ★★★
      PG Emeritus

      I am:
      Amused
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      9,568
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      29.37%
      Quote Originally Posted by syedfarazahmed View Post
      @opethian i am thinking about getting a Sigma/Tamron 17-50mm 2.8 lens for my Canon as a upgrade to 18-55 kit lens and to use it as general purpose lens... do you have any other recommendations ?
      Both r good options, for APSC/crop sensor these r good options n cheap also ... If u have no budget issues then there is Canon 17-55 f2.8 also and Sigma 18-35 f1.8 ... And among all these Sigma is best option

      Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk



     

     

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    All times are GMT +5. The time now is 12:09 PM.


    Back to Top Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Copyright 2018 PakGamers. All rights reserved.