I am:
      Pensive

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      78.43%
      Also bought this.

Hate myself already Emptying my pockets like it's no tomorrow.
      PakGamers Rules - Read :: Memorize :: Obey

PG @ Facebook | PG @ Twitter | PG @ Google+

Like a Post if it has helped you

For any urgent matter, contact at abobobilly@pakgamers.com (Urgent matters ONLY)

$heeda Pastol

I am:
      Pensive

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      78.43%
      Okay. I'm not good at unboxing and stuff. Neither do I want to do one. But here is what I have bought.

I've noticed that all these new electronics use this cheap plastic which just doesn't feel so nice in hand. Similar is the case with this camera. And probably any camera you'd buy. Not sure if this is because of Thailand made, but I'm sure it's something cost cutting related.

By the way, the touch and articulate screen is such a nice addition. I have made a good decision.

The SDCard is coming after 2 days so may try to use it.
      Likes murtaza12, nafu liked this post

For any urgent matter, contact at abobobilly@pakgamers.com (Urgent matters ONLY)

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Yeehaw

Gamertag: ThyLord666
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      33.29%
      Quote Originally Posted by abobobilly View Post
      Okay. I'm not good at unboxing and stuff. Neither do I want to do one. But here is what I have bought.

I've noticed that all these new electronics use this cheap plastic which just doesn't feel so nice in hand. Similar is the case with this camera. And probably any camera you'd buy. Not sure if this is because of Thailand made, but I'm sure it's something cost cutting related.

By the way, the touch and articulate screen is such a nice addition. I have made a good decision.

The SDCard is coming after 2 days so may try to use it.
      Depends on what camera you get. The 7xxx series from Nikon are magnesium alloy and are quite rugged and tough.
      Likes abobobilly liked this post

Remember there are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

$heeda Pastol

I am:
      Pensive

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      78.43%
      Well, here it is. AED 566 worth of it. PKR 16000+ worth, for just a SDCard.

Oh well ... Let's have some fun.

$heeda Pastol

I am:
      Pensive

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      78.43%
      OKAY. PROBLEM. HELP.

I took some pictures. It was all OK. However, before it was randomly giving me this "Cannot access this memory card. Insert another card" error. So i formatted the card using PC. Now this msg is there. Just won't go away. What is it's problem?

Blowing air inside the card holder of camera does the trick sometimes, but could it be that either camera or SDCard is at fault?

EDIT: Update. I have tried everything i could. It's always working in a PC, but the card won't work in Camera. So thrusday, i put it in Full Format, which took more than 4-5 hours. After doing that, the card started working again, but stopped working after some time. I also think that it has something to do with SDCard switching itself OFF, when the camera goes in standby. Unusually, the SDCard is heating up too. Anyway, i have launched a complaint at SOUQ.com. Let's see if i am able to return/refund it.

In the meantime, i purchased a Lexar Professional 128GB UHS-1 Card. The consistency of write speed might not be as good as the Sandisk one, but it's working absolutely fine, with no issues whatsoever.

Last edited by abobobilly; 15-07-17 at 11:37 AM.

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Bored

PSN ID: Aaliyan_Usman
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      13.97%
      in
      Quote Originally Posted by abobobilly View Post
      OKAY. PROBLEM. HELP.

I took some pictures. It was all OK. However, before it was randomly giving me this "Cannot access this memory card. Insert another card" error. So i formatted the card using PC. Now this msg is there. Just won't go away. What is it's problem?

Blowing air inside the card holder of camera does the trick sometimes, but could it be that either camera or SDCard is at fault?

EDIT: Update. I have tried everything i could. It's always working in a PC, but the card won't work in Camera. So thrusday, i put it in Full Format, which took more than 4-5 hours. After doing that, the card started working again, but stopped working after some time. I also think that it has something to do with SDCard switching itself OFF, when the camera goes in standby. Unusually, the SDCard is heating up too. Anyway, i have launched a complaint at SOUQ.com. Let's see if i am able to return/refund it.

In the meantime, i purchased a Lexar Professional 128GB UHS-1 Card. The consistency of write speed might not be as good as the Sandisk one, but it's working absolutely fine, with no issues whatsoever.
      Try formatting it in the camera, it is always recommended to format the card within the camera, try this..

★★★
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      Amused

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      29.37%
      Which camera ur using it with?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

★★★
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      Amused

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      29.37%
      If u have any Nikon D5xxx or D3xxx then maximum card capacity this camera can handle is limited ...
      Here is a shot from manual of D5300

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Cool

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      84.28%
      @opethian i am thinking about getting a Sigma/Tamron 17-50mm 2.8 lens for my Canon as a upgrade to 18-55 kit lens and to use it as general purpose lens... do you have any other recommendations ?

★★★
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      Amused

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      29.37%
      Quote Originally Posted by syedfarazahmed View Post
      @opethian i am thinking about getting a Sigma/Tamron 17-50mm 2.8 lens for my Canon as a upgrade to 18-55 kit lens and to use it as general purpose lens... do you have any other recommendations ?
      Both r good options, for APSC/crop sensor these r good options n cheap also ... If u have no budget issues then there is Canon 17-55 f2.8 also and Sigma 18-35 f1.8 ... And among all these Sigma is best option