• Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Soul Sacrifice (Vita x Inafune) News and Discussion Thread || where power demands sacrifice||

Noctis Lucis Caelum

I am:
      Busy

Gamertag: StrongPlains
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      87%
      Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordMalik View Post
      I don't mind games with bad graphics. I still play MGS, RE 1-3 and old school FF titles on PSP. But all i am seeing in Epic Mickey is the same old school 2D platformer(Based on the screenshot). I guess they will throw in some touch screen gimmick and 3D crap just to pass it as a 3DS title.

PSP had no gimmick like DS but still i would say it had a far better game library than the DS. Too bad, it didn't get as much recognition because of the Pokemon's and Mario's of Nintendo.
      I disagree completely. The only good games on the PSP were BBS, CC, MGS: PW and Persona 3.

The DS on the other hand, got some amazingly unique and innovative titles like TWEWY, Phoenix Wright, Professor Layton, Ghost Trick, Legend of Zelda, Elite Beat Agents, Radiant Historia; coupled with some first party titles like Mario, Pokemon, Metroid Prime and some remakes like FF IV, Chrono Trigger etc. The amount and quality of games on the DS was staggering to say the least.

#VitaBros

I am:
      Devilish

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      3.78%
      Quote Originally Posted by Magma View Post
      I disagree completely. The only good games on the PSP were BBS, CC, MGS: PW and Persona 3.

The DS on the other hand, got some amazingly unique and innovative titles like TWEWY, Phoenix Wright, Professor Layton, Ghost Trick, Legend of Zelda, Elite Beat Agents, Radiant Historia; coupled with some first party titles like Mario, Pokemon, Metroid Prime and some remakes like FF IV, Chrono Trigger etc. The amount and quality of games on the DS was staggering to say the least.
      When was Chrono Trigger remade for DS?

In the end, it all depends on a person's taste. I don't like most of Nintendo's franchise like Pokemon or Mario so i am least interest in 3DS and DS. Let's not crap this thread any further. It's about discussing Soul Sacrifice

Sorry for others who were getting disturbed with our rant. Carry on with the game discussion guys

X Trophies Hunter

I am:
      Fine

PSN ID: amaga1
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      34.93%

Soul Sacrifice Confirmed for Europe and US

so eng ver is confirmed now.hope on E3 sony announce its official release date too

The PlayStation Blog (Europe and US) has confirmed that Soul Sacrifice will be getting a Western release.
      The post describes the horror fantasy title as a "blended fantasy". What does that mean exactly? Luckily, project lead and Mega Man creator Keiji Inafune was on hand to explain all.
      "What I wanted to illustrate in this game was a 'reality blended into a fantasy world'," said Inafune. "The word 'fantasy' normally points to a story that is fictitious; however, with Soul Sacrifice I wanted to illustrate a 'reality' within a fantasy that wasn't sugar-coated."
      "Cruelty is a reality in our world, and we have to make sacrifices and pay costs on a daily basis. I wanted to blend this 'reality' theme into a fantasy world, one filled with magic, and create a new type of gaming experience that relied on the player making sacrifices in order to obtain great power."
      SOURCE

BriNg IT oN

I am:
      Fine

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      69.57%
      Could you be THE LAST OF US?

X Trophies Hunter

I am:
      Fine

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      34.93%

did u notice,there is more then 4 character they show in game play.

so mena, like Demon/dark souls,we ll have options of different classes

i r Troll

I am:
      Fine

PSN ID: Tultras22 Steam ID: Tultras
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      85.75%
      When is this coming out??

Legend

I am:
      Angry

PSN ID: WaleedJaved
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      85.75%
      Graphics looks amazing will def buy this after finishing golden abyss!

X Trophies Hunter

I am:
      Fine

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      34.93%
      Quote Originally Posted by WaleedJaved View Post
      Graphics looks amazing will def buy this after finishing golden abyss!

its not released yet.

jack tretton announed on E3,60 titles ll b release on Vita in 2012.but there is no confirm date of this title right now :/

Legend

I am:
      Angry

PSN ID: WaleedJaved
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      85.75%
      Will buy when ever its released lol

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      61.64%
      Soul Sacrifice Donates Quarts Of Blood In Messy New Trailer

You don't really expect a game called Soul Sacrifice to be full of bunny rabbits and rainbows. That said, this new trailer really shows off the gory and grotesque aspects of the upcoming action game.

The trailer in question is chock full of grotesque monsters and messy takedowns:

For those unfamiliar, Soul Sacrifice tells the story of a slave to a cruel sorcerer about to be sacrificed to a demon. Another demon, in the form of a book, comes to him and allows him to relive the various fights said sorcerer has gotten into. It gives us our first look at the game's art style, which seems heavily influenced by Hieronymus Bosch among other artists.

More interesting, though, are the mechanics. You can sacrifice various parts of your body for powerful attacks and finishers, but you have to choose carefully since you won't be regrowing that particular body part. Similarly, if you're playing in four-player mode, you can sacrifice a party member… but said party member won't be sharing in any of the loot or experience points, so choose carefully.
      Soul Sacrifice will be available Spring 2013 in Japan, with a North American release after.

GameTrailers: Soul Sacrifice

---------------

if u can't see video here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAhTmycfJV4