CyboRg

I am:
      Cool

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      68.79%
      i did exactly as you have written but after i restart origin, it doesn't give any "ready to install" button.........it just says download game and when i click on that, it starts downloading the complete came of 16 gb............what am i suppose to do here? btw i am moving the game to my 60 gb ssd......

CyboRg

I am:
      Cool

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      68.79%
      now i am seriously fucked @@..........i just came back to my normal harddisk and now when i run origin, it is also asking me to download the game again

CyboRg

I am:
      Cool

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      68.79%
      so i just found out my bf3 folder has 0 bytes of data.........i am totally lost now................now i have to download each and everything again.................i am now downloading 15 gb limited edition EU version of Bf3, guide me how do i install it once it downloads........i cant believe what i have done .............damn you fucking origin shitheads, i hate you EA.............

PG Juggernaut
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      Yeehaw

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      8.35%
      Quote Originally Posted by fajoo24 View Post
      so i just found out my bf3 folder has 0 bytes of data.........i am totally lost now................now i have to download each and everything again.................i am now downloading 15 gb limited edition EU version of Bf3, guide me how do i install it once it downloads........i cant believe what i have done .............damn you fucking origin shitheads, i hate you EA.............
      What did i told you to backup the files somewhere before trying anything its even mentioned in start guide
      Recently haseeb transfered his game by using same method

It is simple technique install the origin where your installed bf3 files

CyboRg

I am:
      Cool

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      68.79%
      Quote Originally Posted by Pleasant View Post
      What did i told you to backup the files somewhere before trying anything its even mentioned in start guide
      Recently haseeb transfered his game by using same method

It is simple technique install the origin where your installed bf3 files
      hahah yar bas mat pocho, chay pan mein hogaya............kher tell me if i get the bf3 gamefolder from someone, will it work because i did exactly as per your guide but origin was still shitting as usual..........

PG Juggernaut
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      Yeehaw

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      8.35%
      hahah yar bas mat pocho, chay pan mein hogaya............kher tell me if i get the bf3 gamefolder from someone, will it work because i did exactly as per your guide but origin was still shitting as usual..........
      Your replies shows you did things in hurry and didnt follow it properly you should have backed up the installed bf3 somewhere and not to touch it in any way then tried doing it by pasting on SSD

you can google it how to transfer BF3 in SSD you will get same replies everywhere like install origin and give path of installed BF3 in downloaded directory and voila your done

Installed BF3 folder from someone
      it should work make sure you get the same version EU LIMITED with all DLC
      if you take someone from RU guy you might have to download some files

CyboRg

I am:
      Cool

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      68.79%
      Your replies shows you did things in hurry and didnt follow it properly you should have backed up the installed bf3 somewhere and not to touch it in any way then tried doing it by pasting on SSD

you can google it how to transfer BF3 in SSD you will get same replies everywhere like install origin and give path of installed BF3 in downloaded directory and voila your done

Installed BF3 folder from someone
      it should work make sure you get the same version EU LIMITED with all DLC
      if you take someone from RU guy you might have to download some files
      i will take the folder from blastwave, so it will be the russian version (i also have russian version).......i won't might downloading some gbs as long as most of the game is installed.........

PG Juggernaut
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      Yeehaw

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      8.35%
      hmm what ever the installed files you take from blastwave make sure you keep that as a backup and dont directly experiment on it so if you mess up again you dont have to start from zero

CyboRg

I am:
      Cool

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      68.79%
      hmm what ever the installed files you take from blastwave make sure you keep that as a backup and dont directly experiment on it so if you mess up again you dont have to start from zero
      yaaay........with the help of your thread and blastwave, i have now again installed bf3 successfully.......and with armored kill update, it doesn't download anything at all, you just copy 23 gb folder and the game will be ready in 5 minutes.........

PG Juggernaut
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      Yeehaw

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      8.35%
      yaaay........with the help of your thread and blastwave, i have now again installed bf3 successfully.......and with armored kill update, it doesn't download anything at all, you just copy 23 gb folder and the game will be ready in 5 minutes.........
      So where were you messing up ? Yeah it doesnt downld if versions are same

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -