• Likes Likes:  0
    Thanks Thanks:  0
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How to make virtual console games run on your WII

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      78.53%
      yes u can ^^^ that's what the guide says soo

PG Xtremist

I am:
      Fine

PSN ID: sadan314 Steam ID: MrPlumbum82
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      47.25%
      hey Mani....HOW should i play VC games on my Softmodded wii???Can u tell me which part to skip or wat thing to add...

"The Boss Toss is coming" - SK.MC

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      78.53%
      well i haven't did my softmodding yet so can't say but all things would go accordingly but i did heard that if u are on 4.2u and above then say good bye to vc

PG Xtremist

I am:
      Fine

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      47.25%
      Ohh.. Crap.. in that Case then im 4.2U.... Luckily my wii was Only De-Modded.... i simply moddedmy wii again and i was DONE.... BUT it was a HUGE risk,.... (i Updated By accident... )

Question:yar can we still play online if our Firmware is Outdated?(eg.3.2)

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      78.53%
      once again no idea since i dont play online on wii hehe maybe someone else who plays online on it can help u here but again i did read somewhere that u do some bypass etc

PG Xtremist

I am:
      Fine

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      47.25%
      han... i was Taikin to a Freind and he was Sayin he Bypasses the Online Update requirment and plays Mario Kart Wii Online... i Guess ppl Do that...But i guess i shud keep on pdating... BUT this Time i will cheack if IT safe or NOT!!! 1ST!!! LOL

Green Beret

I am:
      Cold

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      47.25%
      you can play vc games on 4.2 u its very easy and i think there is no risk of brick even

PG Xtremist

I am:
      Fine

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      47.25%
      really? My wii is 4.2u softmodded and i use usb loader to play wii isos
      How can i play vc games on my wii .. U have a relyable tutorial i can use?

Green Beret

I am:
      Cold

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      47.25%
      no tuttorial u cant find anything on the net for this but i just came up with my own method its quite simple first tell me you got hombrew channel and an sd card formated to FAT32 and make sure its of about 1 gb . and the card should be empty nothing in it k. you have to make to new folders in it named "apps" and "wad" fine then you got to download wad manager any version heres the address to v 1.3 download it (http://dl.qj.net/wii/homebrew/wad-manager-v13.html) then unzip it u should see a wadmanager something like this .dol file . ok so what you now got to do is in your sd card make a folder called "wadmanager13" place it in the apps folder then extract that .dol file into this "wadmanager13" folder ok so so now rename that file to "boot.dol"ok remember this ok now go to this website (http://wehackwii.pbworks.com/VC-Wads) now from here download the vc games you want then after that put all those donloaded vc games in to your wad folder on the sd card understand then put the sd card into the wii and go to hb channel from there load wad manager 1.3 fine now press a then it will ask you to select device select the sd card now your wads will appear go to the wad you want to install and press a then press + to confirm installation and done very important when downloading wads be carefull of the region enjoy

Green Beret

I am:
      Cold

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      47.25%
      Quote Originally Posted by ali327 View Post
      no tuttorial u cant find anything on the net for this but i just came up with my own method its quite simple first tell me you got hombrew channel and an sd card formated to FAT32 and make sure its of about 1 gb . and the card should be empty nothing in it k. you have to make to new folders in it named "apps" and "wad" fine then you got to download wad manager any version heres the address to v 1.3 download it (http://dl.qj.net/wii/homebrew/wad-manager-v13.html) then unzip it u should see a wadmanager something like this .dol file . ok so what you now got to do is in your sd card make a folder called "wadmanager13" place it in the apps folder then extract that .dol file into this "wadmanager13" folder ok so so now rename that file to "boot.dol"ok remember this ok now go to this website (http://wehackwii.pbworks.com/VC-Wads) now from here download the vc games you want then after that put all those donloaded vc games in to your wad folder on the sd card understand then put the sd card into the wii and go to hb channel from there load wad manager 1.3 fine now press a then it will ask you to select device select the sd card now your wads will appear go to the wad you want to install and press a then press + to confirm installation and done very important when downloading wads be carefull of the region enjoy
      did this help anyone i know i play vc games like do tell me if it helped you