Fine

Gamertag: fir3d3m0n PSN ID: mistah_cookie Steam ID: firedemon627
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      69.74%
      Quote Originally Posted by AcHa BaChA View Post
      Does anyone have a clue on where the grade thresholds generally lie for phy, chem and maths?
      A lvls or O lvls?and also depends from paper to paper

PG Xtremist

I am:
      Happy

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      76.8%
      O levels!

/10char

Devilz Mafia

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      78.5%
      @ Blastwave, can you stop deleting each and every other freaking post that I'm posting?

Pakistan Studies, Islamiat and Urdu papers of O'levels are checked and graded by the Pakistan board themselves and NOT CIE (goray aren't Muslims and they don't speak Urdu or do they?), the reason why people score better in these subjects. How the hell is this off topic?

Its a simple understanding that I'm conveying to people of how it goes (I once spoke positive about you in a particular thread of you Only deleting off-topic replies and it was a good thing, but I really wanna take that back now). As now you're starting to be a PIA (pain in the 'you know what') for every member of PG.

And *News Flash*, the Chit Chat section is where someone can Rightfully Be off-topic (which wasn't my case, but I'm just saying it as now that I came to think of it) or change the dam sections name at least not to confuse people.
      Last edited by Ali Man; 17-02-12 at 01:11 AM.

Devilz Mafia

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      78.5%
      Quote Originally Posted by EnergyDan View Post
      Urdu-B .

/10char
      Urdu B should be fairly simple. You just need write a lot and have a nice hand writing. Its checked by the Pakistan board so the grading isn't as bad as you may think.

ASSASSINO

I am:
      Amused

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      9.38%
      @SaadGenius ,.. thanks alot brO these are awsome stuff u got !! thankew for the notes !!

nuub.
      NuubAdmin

I am:
      Starving

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      93.02%
      I could take some GP tips here. -_____-

Parmanu Bomb

I am:
      Stressed

Steam ID: hussainmushahid
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      64.2%
      I could take some Maths tips(O level), in all subjects I get A except Maths in which I get a U.I don't take tuition so I'll prefer advises for better learning at home.My old concepts are unclear and the books that I have(O level Mathematics 3,4,5) don't help.

uwotm8

I am:
      Fine

Gamertag: fir3d3m0n PSN ID: mistah_cookie Steam ID: firedemon627
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      69.74%
      basic concept samjhne ke liye u WILL need someone if u dont already know the stuff...either ask someone in your home to guide u a bit or check out khan academy...once u know the basics u can carry on yourself...we both are in the same boat brother mera bhi O lvls mein mostly D ya U ata tha..kbhi kbhar mar mar ke C ajata tha...so i learned the basic stuff from my brother and then started doing the books...jis mein masla hua asked some friend for help...

Bhallu is dead, legacy remains
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      Busy

Steam ID: SharyBhallu
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      9.59%
      Quote Originally Posted by GrunT View Post
      I could take some Maths tips(O level), in all subjects I get A except Maths in which I get a U.I don't take tuition so I'll prefer advises for better learning at home.My old concepts are unclear and the books that I have(O level Mathematics 3,4,5) don't help.
      Practice basic algebra, and you will automatically become extremely strong in all aspects of maths.

Like when a number is in division, you shift it to the other side etc.
      When an angle is there, you shift it to the other side, what becomes of it?
      Familiarize yourself with Radians angles.

Parmanu Bomb

I am:
      Stressed

Steam ID: hussainmushahid
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      64.2%
      Quote Originally Posted by Fir3d3mon View Post
      basic concept samjhne ke liye u WILL need someone if u dont already know the stuff...either ask someone in your home to guide u a bit or check out khan academy...once u know the basics u can carry on yourself...we both are in the same boat brother mera bhi O lvls mein mostly D ya U ata tha..kbhi kbhar mar mar ke C ajata tha...so i learned the basic stuff from my brother and then started doing the books...jis mein masla hua asked some friend for help...
      I wish there was a easier book, I know the basics and I use KhanAcademy too, its just that for a moment I'm like that's so easy and when I get another question from the same topic my brain just stops working and I can't solve it :/