I am:
      Stressed

PSN ID: AcidGrinder
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      68.69%
      Registrations for the May/June 2017 session are open now. The regular stage entry without the penalty fee is 7th February. With the penalty fee, it's 24th March.

@Hassan Aftab
      Likes Hassan Aftab liked this post

PG Newbie

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      6.49%
      Hey, guys!
      My name is Muhammad Arslan and I am currently doing Matric. I don't know how I ended up in this system but I am really not comfortable with it. I can't cram off stuff stated in the text books. To be very very frank and honest, I never studied from the text book. And even if I want, I won't be able to. I have always studied from external reference sources like internet (especially Khan Academy and various articles) and encyclopaedias.
      Should I go for A Levels? I know it will be really difficult but same goes if I stay in this sytem. It really sucks! And alhamdullilah, I have no financial problems.
      P.S: Sorry for poor English!

PG Superstar

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      7.05%
      Quote Originally Posted by arslankb View Post
      Hey, guys!
      My name is Muhammad Arslan and I am currently doing Matric. I don't know how I ended up in this system but I am really not comfortable with it. I can't cram off stuff stated in the text books. To be very very frank and honest, I never studied from the text book. And even if I want, I won't be able to. I have always studied from external reference sources like internet (especially Khan Academy and various articles) and encyclopaedias.
      Should I go for A Levels? I know it will be really difficult but same goes if I stay in this sytem. It really sucks! And alhamdullilah, I have no financial problems.
      P.S: Sorry for poor English!
      Hands down the biggest load of crap I've ever heard during my time in college was the somehow A and O levels was much harder than matric and fsc. I have had family members who did fsc and I, myself did A levels, I can tell you with 100 percent certainty that who claims that whoever claims A levels is harder than fsc is either extremely biased or doesn't know one thing about fsc. You will get much more opportunities to gets off track in a levels because of the environment in these college.

By all means, go for a levels. The difficult won't bother you one bit, for science subjects fsc is harder than a levels and the syllabus includes few topics which aren't in a levels.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk
      Likes arslankb, Benighted liked this post
      Thanks arslankb thanked for this post

PG Superstar

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      7.05%
      However, if you aim is to get into a medical college then A levels is your one way ticket out of medical colleges.

Likes arslankb liked this post

PG Newbie

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      6.49%
      Quote Originally Posted by moizadil View Post
      Hands down the biggest load of crap I've ever heard during my time in college was the somehow A and O levels was much harder than matric and fsc. I have had family members who did fsc and I, myself did A levels, I can tell you with 100 percent certainty that who claims that whoever claims A levels is harder than fsc is either extremely biased or doesn't know one thing about fsc. You will get much more opportunities to gets off track in a levels because of the environment in these college.

By all means, go for a levels. The difficult won't bother you one bit, for science subjects fsc is harder than a levels and the syllabus includes few topics which aren't in a levels.

Thanks, mate. I also think the same way. Even if it's hard, I believe that I will pull it on. Thank you so much. It really means a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

No, actually, I want to do Software Engineering from Milwaukee's School of Engineering or University of California.

PG Superstar

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      7.05%
      Quote Originally Posted by arslankb View Post
      Thanks, mate. I also think the same way. Even if it's hard, I believe that I will pull it on. Thank you so much. It really means a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

No, actually, I want to do Software Engineering from Milwaukee's School of Engineering or University of California.
      If going abroad is the aim then fsc is a way to ensure that you don't.

Likes mohammadyahya liked this post

Bazal Nasir

I am:
      ----

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      62.51%
      Acc P2 kesa raha? Mixed Thoughts everywhere!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PG Newbie

I am:
      Fine

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      48.9%
      anyone studying AS further maths? i need a shoulder to cry on.

PG Soldier

I am:
      Bored

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      87.8%
      where can i buy a level books[phy,chem,bio] in karachi?

PGiversary

I am:
      Cool

PSN ID: coolash007
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      5.25%
      Following are open choices for admission due to good grades achieved at O level:

Aitchison
      LGS JT
      LGS Defence

Subjects chosen for A levels: Physics, Chemistry, Math, Add Math

Which college is most recommended ? Also if LGS Defence is co-education ????

Thanks.
      [IMG]fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/coolash007.png[/IMG]