• Amused
  • Angry
  • Bored
  • Busy
  • Cheeky
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Devilish
  • Fine
  • Hacker
  • Happy
  • In Love
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Nerdy
  • Pensive
  • Roflol
  • Sad
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117
    Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1170

    Thread: The Official 'A Levels' Thread

    1. #1161
      Only on PlayStation

      I am:
      Stressed
       
      PSN ID: AcidGrinder
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      2,136
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      68.69%
      Registrations for the May/June 2017 session are open now. The regular stage entry without the penalty fee is 7th February. With the penalty fee, it's 24th March.

      @Hassan Aftab
      Likes Hassan Aftab liked this post
       

    2. #1162
      PG Newbie

      I am:
      ----
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      5
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      6.49%
      Hey, guys!
      My name is Muhammad Arslan and I am currently doing Matric. I don't know how I ended up in this system but I am really not comfortable with it. I can't cram off stuff stated in the text books. To be very very frank and honest, I never studied from the text book. And even if I want, I won't be able to. I have always studied from external reference sources like internet (especially Khan Academy and various articles) and encyclopaedias.
      Should I go for A Levels? I know it will be really difficult but same goes if I stay in this sytem. It really sucks! And alhamdullilah, I have no financial problems.
      P.S: Sorry for poor English!

    3. #1163
      PG Superstar

      I am:
      ----
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      231
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      7.05%
      Quote Originally Posted by arslankb View Post
      Hey, guys!
      My name is Muhammad Arslan and I am currently doing Matric. I don't know how I ended up in this system but I am really not comfortable with it. I can't cram off stuff stated in the text books. To be very very frank and honest, I never studied from the text book. And even if I want, I won't be able to. I have always studied from external reference sources like internet (especially Khan Academy and various articles) and encyclopaedias.
      Should I go for A Levels? I know it will be really difficult but same goes if I stay in this sytem. It really sucks! And alhamdullilah, I have no financial problems.
      P.S: Sorry for poor English!
      Hands down the biggest load of crap I've ever heard during my time in college was the somehow A and O levels was much harder than matric and fsc. I have had family members who did fsc and I, myself did A levels, I can tell you with 100 percent certainty that who claims that whoever claims A levels is harder than fsc is either extremely biased or doesn't know one thing about fsc. You will get much more opportunities to gets off track in a levels because of the environment in these college.

      By all means, go for a levels. The difficult won't bother you one bit, for science subjects fsc is harder than a levels and the syllabus includes few topics which aren't in a levels.

      Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk
      Likes arslankb, Benighted liked this post
      Thanks arslankb thanked for this post
       

    4. #1164
      PG Superstar

      I am:
      ----
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      231
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      7.05%
      However, if you aim is to get into a medical college then A levels is your one way ticket out of medical colleges.

      Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk
      Likes arslankb liked this post
       

    5. #1165
      PG Newbie

      I am:
      ----
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      5
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      6.49%
      Quote Originally Posted by moizadil View Post
      Hands down the biggest load of crap I've ever heard during my time in college was the somehow A and O levels was much harder than matric and fsc. I have had family members who did fsc and I, myself did A levels, I can tell you with 100 percent certainty that who claims that whoever claims A levels is harder than fsc is either extremely biased or doesn't know one thing about fsc. You will get much more opportunities to gets off track in a levels because of the environment in these college.

      By all means, go for a levels. The difficult won't bother you one bit, for science subjects fsc is harder than a levels and the syllabus includes few topics which aren't in a levels.


      Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk
      Thanks, mate. I also think the same way. Even if it's hard, I believe that I will pull it on. Thank you so much. It really means a lot.

      - - - Updated - - -

      No, actually, I want to do Software Engineering from Milwaukee's School of Engineering or University of California.

    6. #1166
      PG Superstar

      I am:
      ----
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      231
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      7.05%
      Quote Originally Posted by arslankb View Post
      Thanks, mate. I also think the same way. Even if it's hard, I believe that I will pull it on. Thank you so much. It really means a lot.

      - - - Updated - - -

      No, actually, I want to do Software Engineering from Milwaukee's School of Engineering or University of California.
      If going abroad is the aim then fsc is a way to ensure that you don't.

      Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk
      Likes mohammadyahya liked this post
       

    7. #1167
      Bazal Nasir

      I am:
      ----
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      192
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      62.51%
      Acc P2 kesa raha? Mixed Thoughts everywhere!


      Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

    8. #1168
      PG Newbie

      I am:
      Fine
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      2
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      48.9%
      anyone studying AS further maths? i need a shoulder to cry on.

    9. #1169
      PG Soldier

      I am:
      Bored
       
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      96
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      87.8%
      where can i buy a level books[phy,chem,bio] in karachi?

    10. #1170
      PGiversary

      I am:
      Cool
       
      PSN ID: coolash007
      MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Posts
      290
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      5.25%
      Following are open choices for admission due to good grades achieved at O level:

      Aitchison
      LGS JT
      LGS Defence

      Subjects chosen for A levels: Physics, Chemistry, Math, Add Math

      Which college is most recommended ? Also if LGS Defence is co-education ????

      Thanks.
      [IMG]fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/coolash007.png[/IMG]

     

     

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    All times are GMT +5. The time now is 02:35 AM.


    Back to Top Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    Copyright 2018 PakGamers. All rights reserved.