I am:
      Bored

MainMy Activity InfoMy PG Info
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      42.16%

| GYM | Body Building -|- Workout & Exercises -|- Help & Advice

Hello guys... I dont knw WTF happened to my previous thread i created.. and it disappeared but i am doing it again.. so well i just found out previously that a guy made a thread and its was turned out to be a fun area... i thought why should i try it this time.... last thread was a failure since op wasnt a builder himself... btw i am starting it... guys who want to make funny comments are better not to comment over here... i repeat no more foolish comments or else it will be reported to mods for taking serious actions....

i want this thread to be interesting rather then fun... person should share his picture

so lets begin people... i will be sharing some tips and want u people to share as well....
      Likes kingali58, anonyd38, baron123 liked this post

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Cool

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      8.34%
      share some tips i will start going to the gym from tomorrow
      Last edited by syedfarazahmed; 12-08-11 at 06:37 PM.
      Likes freezing liked this post

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Bored

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      42.16%
      Here is my picture... its 15 days old picture.. i am with my younger brother...

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by syedfarazahmed View Post
      share some tips i will start going to the gym from tomorrow
      get ur self to gym is not a big deal mate... the actually thing is the energy the power the mind set... the madness required.. when i started i went with my 11 friends... and now there is not a single friend with me.. the reason is that body building is not a piece of cake.. that u go to gym pick the weight and start...soo before starting u should ask ur self that if u are inspired from someone or its ur likeness... Inspiration will disappear while likeness never go... good luck

PG Rookie

I am:
      Bored

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      11.8%
      ^standup for the champions
      Likes Muhammad Faraz liked this post

Respect Ma AuthoritA!!!
      Nintendo/PSP Moderator

I am:
      Roflol

Gamertag: mani the gamer PSN ID: Manigamer Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/manigamer
      Daily Activity
      56.92%
      Lv. Percent
      69.75%
      well good thing u posted a picture of urself here now ! lets see how many ACTUAL body builders are there on pg and ppl no funny talk now ...

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Bored

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      42.16%
      Quote Originally Posted by manigamer View Post
      well good thing u posted a picture of urself here now ! lets see how many ACTUAL body builders are there on pg and ppl no funny talk now ...
      i created a thread people were posting a lot and the thread suddenly disappeared..!!! btw lets see.. mani arent u a builder??

PG Juggernaut

I am:
      Amused

Gamertag: jin PSN ID: Diety--Devil
      Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      74.24%
      Quote Originally Posted by zainu View Post
      Here is my picture... its 15 days old picture.. i am with my younger brother...

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

get ur self to gym is not a big deal mate... the actually thing is the energy the power the mind set... the madness required.. when i started i went with my 11 friends... and now there is not a single friend with me.. the reason is that body building is not a piece of cake.. that u go to gym pick the weight and start...soo before starting u should ask ur self that if u are inspired from someone or its ur likeness... Inspiration will disappear while likeness never go... good luck
      Awesome Dude, some brutal biceps there
      TEKKEN 7 - HEIHACHI COMBO VIDEO | DIETYDEVIL
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC738XUO1ws

$heeda Pastol

I am:
      Pensive

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      82.26%
      I spend FIVE years of my life exercising heavily. Jogging in Morning right after Fajar Prayer, and then Gym in evening with moderate weight lifting (i mean PROPER exercise - unlike some people who pick up weight like crazy and call it Exercise)

Then an year ago (i think its more than an year now), i got Jaundice. Doctors said that I have been suffering from this disorder from past approx 6 months i should've reported it before. Funny thing is, till 6 months i didnt even realize my weight loss due to this, even though plenty of people warned me about it. But i just neglected ... for which i had to bear the consequences. Its been more than an year now. Recovery period is so slow for me that i still just cannot get myself ready to go to Gym again, or do ANY regular exercise/activity.

I miss my old days. But who knows k iss main bhi Allah ki koi na koi hikmat ho gi.

------------------------

And for the sake of your own health's sake, remove this picture from here. 90% of the people when watch such people, wont dare saying the magic word MASHALLAH. And it has been the case with me EVERY time someone would meet me. 90% of the people have always met me saying WOW AWESOME, NICE MUSCLES BRO .. etc etc ... only 10% of Allah-Lok will understand how important it is to say such words at such spots.

Before you make fun of the above mentioned theory, you should realize you are are muslims so ..... yea.
      Last edited by abobobilly; 13-08-11 at 04:57 AM.

PakGamers Rules - Read :: Memorize :: Obey

PG @ Facebook | PG @ Twitter | PG @ Google+

Like a Post if it has helped you

For any urgent matter, contact at abobobilly@pakgamers.com (Urgent matters ONLY)

Bhallu is dead, legacy remains
      PG Emeritus

I am:
      Busy

Steam ID: SharyBhallu
      Daily Activity
      9.86%
      Lv. Percent
      42.41%
      ^
      My friend used to do heavy exercise and he made a well shaped body when he was 15 years old (in 9th grade), but he also got jaundice. Its a badass disease

And you think i'm happy?

I am:
      Fine

Daily Activity
      0%
      Lv. Percent
      11.8%
      LOOOOL Body building... Reminds me of school.