View RSS Feed

JZZzzzzz's BL0GZZ !!

Most expensive advertisement ever made $ 6.2 million

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by JAYZZY View Post
This is the world's most costly Advertisement and the winner of this year's best Ad of the world.
It took 606 takes and re-takes to make this commercial and the total cost was $ 6.2 million for this 90 second commercial. You could probably make a movie for that kind of money!
Everything is real with no graphics used and still look at the precision. The team that made this commercial won many awards.

0 Likes, 0 Thanks

Comments

6.2 million $. I think they spent there whole year profit on this advertisement :P
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    "No Grafix used" i doubt tht. Explain me @ 0:25 from the Laws of Gravity perspective
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    ^ I also thought the same btw
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    The makers of this commercial disassembled one of the 3 hand made cars. The executives thought that this was created by special effects but were shocked when told that this was all real. I read about this somewhere..
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SEPHiROTH
    "No Grafix used" i doubt tht. Explain me @ 0:25 from the Laws of Gravity perspective
    what i can conclude is that seeing the thickness...the mass of the second last tyre is less than the last one

therefore after collision it can keep on moving in the same direction...but who cares :P
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    6.2 million $... kitne zero..00000000000
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks