View RSS Feed

-blam!-

This Nation is Doomed!

Rate this Entry
....for good!

Today, i was on my way home from the university and, as always, I was supposed to pick up my younger sister from her school on the way. I arrived at the school and went inside the main gate and waited for her to show up. As I waited, i saw a mother and a father arguing with their daughter who looked to be not more than 7 years old.

They were barely 5 feet away from me. The father started off by telling the little girl how upset he was that she didn't stay in front of the gate as he had told her to on countless occasions. The girl innocently looked down in shame and didn't say a word and the father continued on his rant and I saw as he got angrier by the second.

From what i could tell, the girl had left the school premises for a while, gone into the parking lot to look for her parents, and then came back into the school because she couldn't find them.

But that's just my guess...Whatever the case, it was definitely certain that she left the school premises for one reason or the other.

I didn't really pay attention to this argument happening in front of me. It's a pretty common sight whenever you go to pick up your younger siblings from a Primary school. But what happened next was a complete shocker.

The mother pinched in the argument and said to her daughter:

"....haan tu koi pathan utha ke le jata tumhe phir?"

Are you f*cking kidding me?.....SERIOUSLY?!

Not only are you feeding your little child, an innocent young girl, with a fear of being kidnapped, but you're also indirectly forcing her to accept a prejudice against a certain group of people of your own country?

ARE YOU F*CKING OUT OF YOUR MIND, LADY?!

What will this girl learn when she grows up? What kind of ridiculous dogmas and doctrines will she be subjected to by her own parents? Worse, she will learn to not even question these LIES given to her by her own parents. She will learn to not use her brain, not use her reason, but simply accept what is being told to her by her parents.

Her close-minded relatives will condition her brain to think in a certain way, believe in certain norms, and practice certain things. They will even go as far as making her believe that this is what the religion says so...and you know the worst part? She will actually accept all of these things and grow up to be a complete narrow-minded, insignificant, emotionally and intellectually weak member of the society with NO self-confidence and no dignity.

Jahalat ki INTEHA hai is qaum me. What is this nation going towards?

PS: I'm not a pathan by the way.
16 Likes, 0 Thanks
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Nah she's already pissing them off at this age my guess she will a marry a Pathan
    2 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Likes FanDroid, cheesewarrior01 liked this post
    What will this girl learn when she grows up?
    Stay away from Pathans. What else.

Still, what stopped you?. You should have insulted her. People like YOU will pull this country into earth because of your laid back attitude and your rants on internet. Sit still and watch.
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Serious Sam
    Stay away from Pathans. What else.

Still, what stopped you?. You should have insulted her. People like YOU will pull this country into earth because of your laid back attitude and your rants on internet. Sit still and watch.
    I really want to quote your avatar at this point but i'm sure your situation is quite clear to you.
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Yup, us pathans do our fair share of child snatching. Why just the other day me and my friends were going to our local kindergarten and snatched a kid or two.

Sigh...... its a sad thing when ever I find such narrow minded people. It pisses me off everytime I run into people like these and USUF, no offense but you shoulda confronted this narrow mindedness. Stuff like this doesn't disappear by itself.

You should've gone to those parents and proved them wrong. I'm not talking about starting a big scene, where you just rage on them but quietly make them understand that it is wrong to teach the younger generation (the future leaders of our country) such prejudice against a type of people that are everywhere around her.

Even if its not something against your caste, race, religion, etc. It is our duty as Muslims to wipe out ignorance and embrace understandings, is it not?
    6 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Yup, us pathans do our fair share of child snatching. Why just the other day me and my friends were going to our local kindergarten and snatched a kid or two.

Sigh...... its a sad thing when ever I find such narrow minded people. It pisses me off everytime I run into people like these and USUF, no offense but you shoulda confronted this narrow mindedness. Stuff like this doesn't disappear by itself.

You should've gone to those parents and proved them wrong. I'm not talking about starting a big scene, where you just rage on them but quietly make them understand that it is wrong to teach the younger generation (the future leaders of our country) such prejudice against a type of people that are everywhere around her.

Even if its not something against your caste, race, religion, etc. It is our duty as Muslims to wipe out ignorance and embrace understandings, is it not?
    Nice one. But we can depend on Usuf to bring his rants on Internet and try solving them here.

Please, look at your city. If you dont start now, you'll pay in the future. Keep on ignoring and the future is as clear as what you wrote.

grow up to be a complete narrow-minded, insignificant, emotionally and intellectually weak member of the society with NO self-confidence and no dignity.
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    @USUF
    I think you dont watch reality based pakistani dramas like criminal most wanted, interrogation, qaidi no. etc.. If you do watch then you will realize whats going on in real world especially in this cuntry. Child kidnapping and molestation are common these days. And parents are worry and aware from this condition in this cuntry and mothers are too sensitive from these cases they dont want children to become victims of these psychopath ciminals. Think about yourself. When you become father and you'll have hectic and stressful job and god forbid this same incident happens in your home. What will you do? What will be your reaction?
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Child Kidnapping has increased a lot in Karachi these past few years

BUT that does not mean u outright claim all Pathans to be Kidnappers -.-
    absolutely retarded on the Parents part

Pata nahi kab khutum hoga yeh "Tausub" Pakistan say

@HOTSHOT
    I will tell my son/daughter "DO NOT GO IN THE PARKING ALONE BECAUSE SOMEONE MIGHT KIDNAP YOU"

instead of "DO NOT GO IN THE PARKING ALONE BECAUSE A PATHAN MIGHT KIDNAP YOU"

Please pay attention to the "Bolded" Part as u seem to have missed the point of this blog
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    What will be your reaction?
    I will MOST CERTAINLY not call out a sindhi/punjabi/pathan/balochi or any other cast in such degrading way like she did.
    1 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Likes SaJJAd WaSeeR liked this post
    I know what you mean USUF.

My mom is too fraaking racist, each time discriminating against "Punjabis" "Balochis" "Pathans" "Sindhis" "Indians".

I could write a 1600 word article describing what I hear about them each day.

I believe its usually the moms who say racist stuff as I have heard such stuff from my other female relatives too :/ Gotta hate it.
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    @USUF and @hasanJ
    I agree with you guys she shouldnt use this racial term or something like that. She made a mistake because of tension. I hope she realized and wont say that again..
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HOTSHOT
    @USUF and @hasanJ
    I agree with you guys she shouldnt use this racial term or something like that. She made a mistake because of tension. I hope she realized and wont say that again..
    Well my mom takes the cake in racism, some stuff I think I can't even say cuz I'm too freaking embarrassed =/
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    dude my moms a pathan and i don't EVER remember her saying anything racist...but then again she was a professor of history.wait a sec,somehow i can bet all those racist moms are house wives

anyway back to topic....we feel very offended when the rest of the world thinks all Muslims(specially Pakistanis)are terrorists/extremist/ignorant camel riding jockeys even though we ourselves are doing the same thing by thinking exactly the same abt pathan/punjabi/sindi etc.srsly this is beyond the word SHAMEFUL.i can only feel sorry for racist ignorants no matter which flavor they come in.
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    I think you are making a big deal out of the issue. The pathans are notorious for a lot of things, but it's not that the other groups are any better. Pedophilia is a common phenomenon in Pakistan, and backed by Pathani and Saraki tribes where young girls are wed off as young as 8, and their partners consummate as well.

I have pathani inclusion from my Mami's side, so I know what I am talking about, and my father is Saraki. The bigger issue should have been fighting in front of a girl. Just imagine what that'll do to her personality.
    3 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Likes b16t, omarko, cheesewarrior01 liked this post
    @USUF:

I agree with the discrimination part. Pathans shouldn't be labeled as such, and it's completely wrong of anyone to do so.

BUT

I have to disagree with the part where you say that the mother shouldn't have frightened her little girl. There are times when you're left with no choice but to evoke the sense of fear in children, in order to prevent them from making stupid or, as some would call it, innocent mistakes. If that girl really did get kidnapped some day (whether the kidnapper is a pathan, a punjabi, a sindhi, or whoever), there are no take backs, no second chances. It's over.

Being a human being, the lady should've known better than to spew racial slur. However, being a mother, she was only being protective of her child. It's very natural of parents to be concerned about the well-being of their children.
    2 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Likes sshah, na33m liked this post
    Updated 12-04-12 at 02:15 AM by CerebralTiger
    Well majority of abduction in this country is done by pathans. so if they are sterotyped it is not surprising at all
    2 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Likes Khawaja, b16t liked this post
    To all those who're saying that USUF should've have argued with the woman; Do you seriously think it would've changed anything? It is not anyone's responsibility to eliminate another's stupidity and you can never win over idiots. You can't teach open-mindedness. Hell, you don't even have to have a really open-mind to stop being THAT prejudiced.
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    This is not just common in Pakistan. I have observed this in many other countries. Nothing new really.
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Knowingly or unknowingly, we are feeding ourselves, our young ones and every one in the society of hate towards other linguistic, race or religion based groups. For e.g. I have heard many people joke when I was a kid that christians are 'Chooray' (means sweepers or low-salary jobs), this is true that most christians are having the poorest jobs but still it is an offensive remark. Another example is that in Punjab, we hate Altaf Hussain (due to his crimes in Karachi), we blame the whole urdu-speaking community by labelling them as MQM and terrorists whatsoever. Then there are these lame pathan jokes we love to share and laugh on, we do not know that a young child will have a bad impression about pathans that they are some kind of jerks. We have to stop this stupid practise and only live as a Pakistani and use these casts and languages etc only for recognition, nothing else.
    May Allah save this country, Pakistan Zindabad!
    P.S. no offence meant to any community, I am just sharing the sour truth.
    3 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Likes Ottoman, Dragonballz4eva, xshaz liked this post
    I don't know where this came from ...but this thing is being said like forever...
    Even i had the same warning when i used to go to primary school in 70s.
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CrashBandicoot
    I don't know where this came from ...but this thing is being said like forever...
    Even i had the same warning when i used to go to primary school in 70s.
    Same here..but in 90's not 70's
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast