View RSS Feed

iNF3RN0's Diary

A Gift - NECA Marcus Fenix 12 Inch Action Figure

Rate this Entry
Yesterday I got a surprise gift (NECA Marcus Fenix 12 Inch Action Figure) + a buffet dinner from my very close friend who is also a silent member of PakGamers, to be honest I wasn't expecting that she will going to give me Marcus Fenix action figure as she's not into gaming that much but apparently she did it BTW this treat was due as she recently got a very nice job

So here are the pictures of this lovely action figure..the details are impressive and the figure itself is heavy and pretty solid (can't be break easily).

12 Likes, 0 Thanks
Likes w00t, deoX Dna, Reaperr, ModMonsta, Simonsez9 and 7 others liked this post
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Oh....my...effin'....jeez!

hey look man lets be honest, you don't want that action figure alright? You can send it over to my place, it'll look good with my Gears of War Xbox 360 casing!
    3 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Likes MrDeadman, salman1497, Fir3d3mon liked this post
    Damn, why don't I have friends like that

On top of that a female

Congratz Big Boss, it looks like a pretty nice gift, not interested in the action figure although you could've taken some pix of the buffet dinner as I kinda am more interested in the food for the belly unless this action figure is made of pure chocolate and cream

We humans are never satisfied :P

Nevertheless a treasure-able gift (especially for a gamer and on top of that given by a SHE :P)

Cheerz mate ! Congratz once again !
    1 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Likes MrDeadman liked this post
    Updated 12-07-11 at 06:27 PM by Major Aly
    @USUF: lol nah, first of all it's a gift and it will look even more awesome when I will put it on the top of the Gears of War 3 limited edition console in September/October, 2011 (yeah I am getting it for sure).

@Major Aly: haha..actually I do have the dinner pictures but I can't share it because of the privacy
    1 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Likes Omyakha liked this post
    Its given by a she... Thats so much a gift in itself XD
    5 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Oh damn, Marcus looks efffin amazing.
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    i need more friends
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    nice gift
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    @Inf3rno
    I'm so jealous that she gifted this awesome figure .
    Why i had never have any gf in my whole life who give me gift like this ?

http://i.imgur.com/5nBId.jpg

Anyway. Big congrats bro
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Updated 13-07-11 at 01:34 AM by HOTSHOT
    (inferno on his desk staring at the action figure talking to himself)

marcus is awesome, shes awesome, life is awesome!
    3 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Likes Mazhar Ali Khan, salman1497, GSM7 liked this post
    @HOTSHOT: lol, on a serious side you should not keep any expectations from anyone other than your parents.

@ P3ACE WALKER: lol, marcus is indeed awesome
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iNF3RN0
    @HOTSHOT: lol, on a serious side you should not keep any expectations from anyone other than
    Yeah i know that already. But for the first time in my life i had never anything like this just like you had.
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HOTSHOT
    Yeah i know that already. But for the first time in my life i had never anything like this just like you had.
    a NERDGASM?
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    what nerdgasm?
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HOTSHOT
    what nerdgasm?
    u didnt get the term nvm
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    This is the nerd-gamer equivalent of a woman buying her 4-year-old daughter an amazing doll house with built-in plumbing, electricity and gas supply module AND realistic doll genitals and slots in the right places to complete the fantasy.

Mind = blown. Congrats!
    1 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Likes cinderella man liked this post
    @Inferno They say gifts are priceless...BUT...NO they aren't
    There ya go with a price :P
    http://cgi.ebay.com/NECA-GEARS-WAR-D...item3cb44dea0f
    I can get one o those too from my bro and a dremel and some super glue then I'll embed this baby into my xbox.
    a couple o others as well...http://toys.shop.ebay.com/NECA-/158670/i.html
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    @bigboss never know you are also in this action figure stuff that so cool amazing gift i saw it once in Plug & Play was quite eager to get that but u know in Isloo ppl rip a part in the price at leat you have it very nice do share what other action figure you have really cool artwork
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anon
    @Inferno They say gifts are priceless...BUT...NO they aren't
    There ya go with a price :P
    http://cgi.ebay.com/NECA-GEARS-WAR-D...item3cb44dea0f
    I can get one o those too from my bro and a dremel and some super glue then I'll embed this baby into my xbox.
    a couple o others as well...http://toys.shop.ebay.com/NECA-/158670/i.html
    Fail.

Btw, not into gaming much, but I saw this guy on your DP and I can now understand that how much you like him.
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    nice!!! Congrats mate!
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    @assassin42o Why is it a fail :P I know it's a bit disproportionate but You can find better.
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast