View RSS Feed

Pleasant

Ufone Dirty Tactics or Someone's Miss Management ? I

Rate this Entry
Today i woke up after tiring work did last day
Had A Breakfast switched On The PC Started overclocking the processor
Suddenly I got the message at my Warid Sim
“Dear Customer This is To Inform you that Warid has received your MNP request from UFONE.”
I was shocked and Panic What the Heck ?
I haven't applied for any thing like that
Called The warid Help Line and talked to Customer care representative
He Said yes we have your request regarding it and I replied to him that I haven't applied for it
he said its a Big process you must have applied and accepted it on your own number
you have received a call at morning regarding network portability and you must have pressed some number for portability and our system shows you have selected YES for porting out
I said I haven't received any call neither message for accepting port out how come you guys can port out
In replied he said its been initiated and done on your request why we want our customers to leave our services (this sounds me convincing)
then he told me that bring your NIC to customer care office so they can proceed your matter and he send few messages for the addresses of near by Offices

Now The Next part begins will write the rest of it stay tuned
0 Likes, 0 Thanks
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Personal Diary

Comments

Can't wait , *grabs the megaton basket full of pocorn*
    Telenor ftw
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Must be a misunderstanding

But can't wait to hear the other part of your story yaay~!
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Yup....Next page please
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Well this stuff happens, my uncle was told by mobilink he doesnt own his sim even though he had it activated many times before when he lost it
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    LOL

just go to the warid office is kick some ass. That always helps
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    I bought a Warid sim online on my NIC .. for many times I saw my name and NIC number up on the member's site that the sim was registered to my name

Then one day while calling a msg was played that this SIM wasn't on my name and all

So I went to the site and checked and lo and behold ! some guy (probably uncle)'s name was present there "mubasshir azeem"

I contacted the customer care service and told them the story they replied: "Daikhye aisa to ho nahin sakta k beech main tabdili hojaye and all blah blah"

I said k acha chalo ab meray naam par kardo sim, NIC number likhwaya, "daikhye ye NIC number register nahin horaha hai"

mainay bola overseas ka hai

to bola:"oh to aap ko hamaray AAFFICE aana paray ga then, bye bye tc"

ab aagay jo mera reaction hoga woh aap sub khud jaan lain
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    haha Nice story lethaly
    will post the rest tommorow my sim is still on might die soon so will update the story let see if it dies tommorow or not
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    sure thing

mujhay waapis Jeddah aana tha to itna busy tha k main ja hi nahin saka :P
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LethalAly
    I bought a Warid sim online on my NIC .. for many times I saw my name and NIC number up on the member's site that the sim was registered to my name

Then one day while calling a msg was played that this SIM wasn't on my name and all

So I went to the site and checked and lo and behold ! some guy (probably uncle)'s name was present there "mubasshir azeem"

I contacted the customer care service and told them the story they replied: "Daikhye aisa to ho nahin sakta k beech main tabdili hojaye and all blah blah"

I said k acha chalo ab meray naam par kardo sim, NIC number likhwaya, "daikhye ye NIC number register nahin horaha hai"

mainay bola overseas ka hai

to bola:"oh to aap ko hamaray AAFFICE aana paray ga then, bye bye tc"

ab aagay jo mera reaction hoga woh aap sub khud jaan lain
    :s from Saudia?
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Waiting for next part
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    wait u wanted ur saudia nic to be used here ? dont u need a pk based nic :S @ lethal
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    @Mani i think he said about Pakistani NIC issued from Pakistani embassy in saudia..
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    part 2 please
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Next part has been posted .........
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks