View RSS Feed

iNF3RN0's Diary

Amsterdam quick facts

Rate this Entry
Yep, my this simple T-shirt which I bought from Amsterdam few days ago explains all. Amsterdam is a place where sex and drugs are totally legal it's a awesomely wild party place if you ask me in 10 euros you can get the best weed or space cakes and in 50 euros you can do pretty crazy stuff oh yeah if you want coffee then goto cafe and if you want weed and hash then goto coffee shop

0 Likes, 0 Thanks
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    lol, nice shirt.

*Added Amsterdam to the places i want to visit*
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    somebody been staring at the red lights...ahem ...I haven't been to Amsterdam,but i been to Rotterdam. The most conspicuous thing i remember were the double Decker trains....are they still around?
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks

Great shirt...summarizes perfectly

Play Game, high scores
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    And surely you can get METH ?
    i am damn interested in this drug !
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by safriz
    somebody been staring at the red lights...ahem ...I haven't been to Amsterdam,but i been to Rotterdam. The most conspicuous thing i remember were the double Decker trains....are they still around?
    oh yeah RLD area and nope I haven't not seen any double decker trains there, they have only tram system.
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    And surely you can get METH ?
    i am damn interested in this drug !
    Umm Seriously? lolz I feel sorry for u bro..

@blog
    Nice to know... I remember from the movie eurotrip that this was a bad ass place.. Now i guess i might wanna consider visiting it..
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Must visit Amsterdam.
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    added to the must visit places.........Good place
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    wow *** in only 5683 pkr.
    http://coinmill.com/EUR_PKR.html#EUR=50
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    give a damn to amsterdam!
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    nice, didn't know it cost way too less to cool down inner heat in private in Amsterdam comparing here that is expensive A$250. :P by the way cool T-shirt.
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    OMG SO NICE SO CHEAP SO SMEEXXYY!!
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Bilal Bhai stay away from Amsterdam ! !!!!!
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Please don't say you paid 50 Euros. :P
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    I need this t-shirt.
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    how old r u coolboy ..
    anyway i have had Amsterdam i n my list for a long time .. its vey close to sweden
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    You people are just sooooooo........sick :P
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by faraz93
    how old r u coolboy ..
    anyway i have had Amsterdam i n my list for a long time .. its vey close to sweden
    recently turned 13 ...

Bilal bhai...i think we need restrictions for underage people on this site lol

like a new Tag/Prefix that they can't access :P
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    the shirt does summarizes it all pretty well...kinda reminds me of GTA like environment
    but Amsterdam is a gorgeous place, and not just becasue of the things inferno mentioned!!
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wajhi
    the shirt does summarizes it all pretty well...kinda reminds me of GTA like environment
    but Amsterdam is a gorgeous place, and not just becasue of the things inferno mentioned!!
    yep very beautiful place you will fall into the love after seeing the environment and buildings here + lots of beautiful women BTW you won't see many local men on the streets as compared to women in amsterdam.
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast