View RSS Feed

iNF3RN0's Diary

My first cooking experiment ^_^

Rate this Entry
Sometimes when you are living alone and away from your family then you need to do things on your own! I got fed up of eating fast food and other pre-made restaurant stuff (which is obviously not good for health if you eat them on daily basis) here in UK, so I decided to do my own test experiment of cooking home made food.

Cooking is not a big deal but it can be for someone like me who only know how to make instant tea, fry eggs and few instant sandwiches :P anyway I tried Chicken Korma today (with shaan masala obviously) and surprisingly the result was awesome

Just look at this sexy yummy beauty waiting to be get satisfied with hot naans ..perfect color, perfect smell, perfect taste..it's just freakin perfect :\

But still I miss my mother's cooked food and now I realized that how difficult it is to make good taste curry without the freakin shaan masala and how difficult is to cut all those damn onions (which I hate the most)

cheers
0 Likes, 0 Thanks
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Personal Diary

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Somebody has been watching "Master chef" and "Gordon Ramsey" lately
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    good show inf3rno bhai pehle baar hi kamal dekhaya
    but zaiqay ke bare main hum nahi bata sakte kuch
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    @safriz: lol, yeah kind of like that

@sunny945: taste is was awesome as well...specially with hot naans + fresh lime
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    wow... looks great..
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    ahahahaahhaahha EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!

now I must order something tomorrow!!! We don't have korma here though =D

so NOW you do your first cooking experiment? at 28!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

I have baked 3 or 2 cakes all by myself back in Karachi (chocolate cakes on eid)

but moo mein paani agaya....
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    inf3rno bhai sara khud hi kha gaye ya phir kisi ko dia bhi tha :P
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Bhai Jan
    Bhabi se pakwa lia hota
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    hahaha Pakistani Jamie Oliver. ya it looks nice .. must be tasty. once i did the same thing by cooking mince and peas with potatoes for lunch and ya it was yummy ... every1 liked it even my sis and bro-in-law still ask me to cook that stuff again ... but now i don't have time. when i'll cook something gr8 will upload the pictures ... though inferno good cooking.
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    lol, my mom was standing behind me when i opened this and after watching this pic she said chicken kacha lag raha hai!
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MR AFQ
    lol, my mom was standing behind me when i opened this and after watching this pic she said chicken kacha lag raha hai!
    Your mom just pwned inf3rn0 LOL

0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    hahahaha ab aaya ont pahar ke nechay
    hum waise hi khush ho rahay hain
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    @aaqibi: I am not a married person
    @AFQ: kacha? nah it's quite tender!
    @evil: I am not 28 (going to be 27 in april) and I don't like cooking, what I have done yesterday was due to the act of being desperate for the home made food!

and thanks everyone
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    to tab hi to keh raha hun Bhai
    Door Pardes mei akele rehna bara mushkil hota ha
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    hahahaha LOL aaqibi ban hojaogey agar shadi ya wife ki baat ki bilal bhai se :P :P

I wish there was a way to transmit smell
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    LOL EVIL RACER yeah no device has been made for that

@inf3rno Looks like u made it for 3 Ppl did u eat it alone :O
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eViLrAcEr
    hahahaha LOL aaqibi ban hojaogey agar shadi ya wife ki baat ki bilal bhai se :P :P

I wish there was a way to transmit smell
    lol
    o yar pehle batana tha na
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    And i don't even knw how to make sandwhiches

Nice try Billy Bhai!
    Btw it's really difficult to cut all those friggin VEGETABLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    for the onions, keep em in the fridge or freezer.. and then when you cut em, your eyes wont hurt.. i heard about this someplace so thought should share :P.. btw the korma looks sesky ..
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Awesome bro. Amazing. I can only fry eggs and make sandwiches.

BTW are you in London?
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    @Rapchik: hmm I am not sure about the fridge thing about onions but keeping them in freezer is definitely a over kill :\ as then you will need to defrost them as well.

@spiderman3000: yes, I am in London!
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast