View RSS Feed

iNF3RN0's Diary

PakGamers Forum Upgraded

Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.
We have sucessfully upgraded to vbulletin 4 Pubishing Suit to meet the future requirements I am working on adding many more new and interesting features now. Since not everthing can be added simultaneously we have splitted the upgrade process into waves i-e one wave contains single or multiple updates which will add new feaures and enhancement to PG.

The forum upgrade is the first wave which will add many new features and enhancements..so stay tuned for much more upcoming stuff!
0 Likes, 0 Thanks
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
PG News

Comments

this definitely looks nice.. ..really good!
    but a few final touches are needed here and there...
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Looks Awesome!!! a bit plain orange could've be a broader gradient but amazing!!!!!!!!
    Will the site be down during other waves too?

56k Warning: both pics are over 2MB

PGv5: http://yfrog.com/htpgv6sj
    PGv5: http://yfrog.com/1rpgv3pj

and yes, the shoutbox isn't working :P

loving the blog feature, hope you don't disable it
    btw, the tag limit on a blog is set to 2 and strangely, I am able to add myself as a friend lol

just testing this new awesome thing!
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Updated 22-01-10 at 10:22 AM by eViLrAcEr (changed to imageshack links, full view)
    Looking awesome!!! great job... needs a little touching here and there.
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    kewl site updation personally it will take sometime to resist the orange color but keeping the base color as same as it was before is a kewl move.
    just a little issue i have noticed a min ago the Pictures of Liquid/lightening/Ryo are hidding the login button please check it out.

rest i am still exploring the site to know whats new has been added
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    awesome work INFERNO....keep the WAVES coming....
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfy
    kewl site updation personally it will take sometime to resist the orange color but keeping the base color as same as it was before is a kewl move.
    just a little issue i have noticed a min ago the Pictures of Liquid/lightening/Ryo are hidding the login button please check it out.

rest i am still exploring the site to know whats new has been added
    Thanks mate, I will check that login buttin issue, are you using Internet Explorer or Safari?
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    this forum rocks
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    nice upgrade!
    and r there r any more themes than this if we want to change!
    although this theme looks great requires little adjustments!
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iNF3RN0
    Thanks mate, I will check that login buttin issue, are you using Internet Explorer or Safari?
    I am using Firefox and Chrome both.
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    I am using Firefox and Chrome both.
    i confirm it doesn't work for Opera either or IE8
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Congrats to everyone on PG upgrade and we praise administration for this...
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Great job! NICE!
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Now the PG looking more awesome.. but i think its in progress.. need a little adjustment..
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    just another issue which require a little tweak, i.e. once you post any comment in any blog it auto subscribe the poster and every comment pertaining to that blog come directly into poster email address which should be optional if any poster wants to subscribe that specific blog for tracking purpose or not.
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    just another issue which require a little tweak, i.e. once you post any comment in any blog it auto subscribe the poster and every comment pertaining to that blog come directly into poster email address which should be optional if any poster wants to subscribe that specific blog for tracking purpose or not.
    edit your Blog settings > Permissons and Privacy > Last option
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eViLrAcEr
    edit your Blog settings > Permissons and Privacy > Last option
    my concern was about automatic subscription, I have checked the settings/options for blog entries but my suggestion was based on global blogging system which allow postesr to subscribe with their email address if they want to track that entry but since PG has its blogs as sub-section it would be nice if subscription option should be there (a button that simply enable's / disables the email notification entries)

this would not only drop the core server activity to generate email and send it to all posters of that particular blog but also creates a user friendly interface for poster, honestly its little bit annoying to delete all incoming messages from server for every entry.

as far as the blog permissions and Privacy is concerned it applies to all the blogging system what if any one wants to track a single blog?
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    ^^ then you can subscribe to it
    the option description says:
    When you post a new comment, you can choose to automatically add the blog entry to your list of subscribed entries, with the option to receive email notification of new comments to that blog entry.
    But yeah, the default should be "Through my control panel only"
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks
    Updated 22-01-10 at 11:59 AM by eViLrAcEr
    I like this blog. if you are looking GSM Devices news and price log on to.
    [url=http://www.gsmzones.com/]GSMZones.com - mobile phone price, specifications, news and more... - GSMZones.com - mobile phone price, specificationsGSMZones.com – mobile phone price, specifications, news and more… | GSMZones.com – mobile phone price, specifications[/url]

Thanks
    0 Likes, 0 Thanks