View RSS Feed

Crow

1. So, what happened here?

Looks like a war-ravaged country in paranoid resignation of its depressing fate, counting the seconds and saying goodbyes in anticipation of the nuke to remove every lingering trail of the butchered, run-over memories.

Updated 29-11-12 at 07:42 PM by Crow

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Hypocrisy

I've been throwing this word around a lot lately and I just want to talk about it. I'm sure this won't lead anywhere, I really just want to write my thoughts down.

When I was younger, I saw the world through my own expectations. There was a lot of it I didn't know and I tended to fill in the gaps by assuming things. Sometimes I inferred these from what I heard from adults and sometimes I dared enough to ask other adults questions and filled in little blanks every time I learned something ...

Updated 09-10-11 at 02:00 PM by Crow

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Blogs Are Dead

Here's an attempt at revival.

As soon as I have some money of my own, I want to travel, like all over Pakistan. Not on foot maybe, but a car or something.

Imagine the freedommmmm.

But first I need to get off my butt and get an ID card and a driver's license.
    Tags: pakistan, travel Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Mannequin

She staggered and fell onto the floor.

She felt light-headed. She was not used to being this way, seeing the world with such unusual vividness.

A minute earlier, she had been standing straight as ever. She had a faint notion that she was where she had intended to be, and was created to be, but suddenly she felt the presence of an intrusion beyond herself and a presence detached from her mind. She could feel herself standing there, she could feel her own presence as if ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. A Very Srs Issue

Is it Sprite Mirinda Teem or Sprite Mirinda Team? D: I can't figure it out.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast